Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Antiguo Region (A Pokemon RP) (Open & Accepting Members)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Playing, Pokemon, Friends, Love, Adventure 

Reply ~ The Muiut Region~
2. Hono Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
amarzyciel generated a random number between 2 and 590 ... 460!

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:56 am
((item search RNG))
RNG
Item found...parcel...sold for 150pke

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:46 am
Lacy Rose the Cake

amarzyciel

The double hits sent the male flying backwards, slamming him into a wall. "P-pawnn.." He was out cold. "NO! MY POKEMON!" She glared back at the two children. "You brats! I'm not through yet! Pawniard use Sucker Punch on Drilbur!" "Pawniii!" Pawniard punched the Drilbur in his jaw.

User Image Female / Lv 8  

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:17 am

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██ ██ █

User Image

Travis Izezel Forestry

Who I am with: Maria,shady woman,serenity
Who's Out: N/A

Midnight had melt itself into a puddle of wax as the rapid spin hit the pawniard. There was nothing Midnight could do about it, ghost type is weak against dark move and the fact that sucker punch will always land first before the opponent could make any move.Instead, Travis issued a counter move "Midnight, creep in and use confuse ray" taking the chance for the opponent to stop once the attack land. Midnight had moved closer to its opponent still with acid armor in effect. Once the chance came which is right away, Midnight will cancel acid armor and returning into solid form to launch blue orbs toward the pawniard which will confuse it once it hit.

My Pokemon:

●●●●Midnight ♂●●●●Hematite ♂●●●●●●●●●Russia♂●●●●●●●Io♂●●●●●●Lamia♀●●
●●●●●Lv 06 ●●●●●●●●●lv 07 Lionel♂●●●Shandler♂●●●●Russia♂●●●●●●●Io♂●●●●●●Lamia♀●●

User ImageUser Image

Inventory
04 x Pokeballs 01xnest ball//04 x Potions//01xPokedoll

money
1100 P

My PC for detail,I don't list all my item.

((I seems to play support,since I have quite a lot of support move))
redluck

Cassy Uzuki

Lacy Rose the Cake

((btw do you know you can have up to 8 moves?))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:06 am
amarzyciel
((btw do you know you can have up to 8 moves?))

Cassy Uzuki

I didn't know, I thought the move thing was all level based cause until level 8-10 Drilbur doesn't get any other moves, nor did I know we could have 8 moves instead of the standard 4 moves  

Lacy Rose the Cake

Timid Gaian

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:11 am
Lacy Rose the Cake

I didn't know, I thought the move thing was all level based cause until level 8-10 Drilbur doesn't get any other moves, nor did I know we could have 8 moves instead of the standard 4 moves

((I asked and told we can have up to 8 moves, like acid armor is egg move,so it's natural to have at the beginning))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:55 am
amarzyciel
Lacy Rose the Cake

((I asked and told we can have up to 8 moves, like acid armor is egg move,so it's natural to have at the beginning))

there's not really a limit on moves just don't have like a crap ton. Like Egg moves are totally acceptable. .-. dude it says this in the rules XD  

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

XTvirus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:00 pm
Cassy Uzuki
Sorry about the slow posting times but since its around the holidays I've been even busier at work. Luckily with Christmas nearly over (And since I'll be off come new years) I'm going to be more active.
Also flabgalbgabla

╔════════════════════╗
Christian Eagross
╚════════════════════╝

User Image
Theme: Demon's Thrill Chapter 2: Over the mountain Goal: Get to Ordello

Current Team:
Rotty User Image Lvl 16 M

Yabol User Image Lvl 14 F

Wicked User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lvl 15 M

Money:
300pKe

Inventory:
Pokeballsx3
Potionsx4
Pokedex
Pokegear
Grandpa's Letter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was actually quite convenient that Saki wanted to go to the pokecenter, since Christian had just finished earning his badge and his pokemon were now in poor condition. With a smile Christian chased after his new friend as the ran to the pokecenter.
Upon reaching the pokecenter the duo were met with a strange sight, as a thin smoke creep out of the entrance and the sounds of battle could be heard. "Who would be battling inside a pokecenter of all things!?' Christian wondered aloud. He turned to Saki and, trying to seem calm, smilied "Let's check it out." he said before entering the pokecenter. It seemed the young trainer was deadon, right in the middle of the center two other children were battling with an older looking lady.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:03 pm
Lacy Rose the Cake

amarzyciel

The blue orbs struck Pawniard confusing her instantly. "Hmmph that won't interrupt us! Use Sucker Punch on that Litwik!!"Pawniard swung about in her confused state and slammed herself into a wall. "GAH! Damn you!" She yelled. The woman began to throw a fit, flailing around. "UGH! Pawniard Listen to me!!" She screamed in rage.

User Image Female / Lv 8  

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PumpookinPixie generated a random number between 2 and 590 ... 458!

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:04 pm
ItemFind
Magma Stone sold for 150

xTvirus

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸`•.¸
User Image
Saki Miyuki
“Winter‘s a time of joy..”

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•
Saki noticed the smog too. "Huh what's that?!" The two entered to see a battle being held in the cafe section. "What the?!" She gasped. They ran up closer to see a mysterious woman battling two kids. Saki recognized the Litwik immediately. She felt a chill up her spine. "FIRE TYPE EW!" She yelled.
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•

Current Team:
User Image Lv. 18 Kimmo-kun
User Image Lv. 18 Neko-Chan

User Image Lv. 20 Penelope

Money:

1050Pke

Inventory:

2xPokeball
4xPotion
3xOran Berry

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸`•.¸  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:58 pm
MariaSantiago

User Image
Don't bully others unless you want to be bullied yourself

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Maria watched as Travis's pokemon confused the Pawniard. "Nice one." she complemented as she started thinking of a move to probably end the battle. Since they we're contending with a steel type, she wondered if David knew any ground based moves. Thinking of something off the top of her head she said "David use Mud Slap let's go!" David charged the confused pokemon as its claws glowed a brown color as he swung at the confused pokemon when he was close enough.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Inventory

1: 500Pke
2: Xtransceiver--Music player/4 way phone
3: Pokeball X3

Pokemon Party

User Image
Name-David (Level cool
Ability--Sand Rush: Doubles the speed of user in Sandstorm and makes them immune to sandstorm damage
Species-Drilbur

Move List
Scratch
Mud Sport
Rapid Spin
Mud Slap

User Image
Name-Sue (Level 7)
Ability--Magma Armor: Immune to the "frozen" status ailment
Species-Slugma

Move List
Ember
Smog
Yawn

User Image
Name-Ruffles(Level 7)
Ability--Keen Eye-Immune to accuracy loss
Species-Rufflet

Move List
Peck
Fury Attack
Leer

Lacy Rose the Cake
OCC--Battle Music( from Pokemon Colosseum )
Sorry about vanishing and coming back again, the cable company screwed the house on fixing the router issue I'v been having for the last WHOLE WEEK, hopefully after tomorrow they will get it together

Cassy Uzuki

amarzyciel

Lacy Rose the Cake

Timid Gaian

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100

redluck

Fashionable Raider

2,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:09 pm
When the door opened serenity's attention moved from the battle to two children walking in they were both small and had blue hair but sere immediatly knew who one of them were "hello saki nice to see you again, whose your friend" she said pointing to the other person "oh about the battle I don't know either it was already going on when I walked in. At least the poison gas is gone" she began to continue on

Cassy Uzuki

(Sorry about the post using phone for this)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:53 pm
Lacy Rose the Cake

amarzyciel

Pawniard slammed to the ground. "I-It's Knocked Out!!?!" The woman yelled. She scooped up her pokemon up and growled. "You'll pay for this! This won't be the last you hear of Team Systima !!! " The woman scurried out of the pokemon center as fast as possible.

(Both Trainers got 200 pke & all pokemon used in battle gain 2 levels~~)  

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
amarzyciel generated a random number between 2 and 590 ... 379!

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:18 pm

User Image

Travis Izezel Forestry

Who I am with: Maria,serenity,other nearby
Who's Out: Midnight

They had won this battle. The woman was displeased at them and after saying her last word,she left just like that. "Just like a storm,coming and going" Travis commented at what just happened. "Team Systima? never heard of it before.Have you?" He turned to Maria and asked her about it. Like a tradition, every region often have a certain Team that cause trouble in it. He had no idea what this Team is,but being cautious won't hurt.

As he waited for Maria's reply,he turned to look at the girl he talked to earlier before battle "Thanks for clearing the gas out" he waved at her. "lit liwick" Midnight nudged him taking his attention to it "You too,Midnight. Great job out there" he bend to let Midnight unto his shoulder as he praised the litwick. "Lit liwick wick" no big deal, Midnight replied proudly.

My Pokemon:

●●●●●Lv 08 ●●●●●●●●●lv 07 Lionel♂●●●Shandler♂●●●●Russia♂●●●●●●●Io♂●●●●●●Lamia♀●●

User ImageUser Image

Inventory

money
1300 P

redluck

Cassy Uzuki

Lacy Rose the Cake

Note
Obtained 200pke//Midnight lv up to 8//Midnight learned Fire spin
Item found TM 59 (focus Blast) now that's TM I could use

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:39 pm
The battle ended and the male trainer caught serenity's attention "Oh you're welcome what was that about? I mean why did that battle start in a pokemon center" sere's mind was racing to too many places tovget a single thought across finally she calmed down slightly "I wonder who this team is and who would be a part of it" she sat there a moment before her mind returned to the trainers "Oh right my name's Serenity it's nice to meet you" she took a moments pause "though it would probably have been better if it hadn't have been during a battle in the pokemon center" she began to laugh
amarzyciel

(Still using phone sorry)  

redluck

Fashionable Raider

2,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:00 pm

User Image

Travis Izezel Forestry

Who I am with: Maria,serenity,other nearby
Who's Out: Midnight

"The woman just approached us and then got upset when we ignore her. She released her pokemon and that's how the battle started" Travis explained as the girl asked him about it "Weird way to start a battle" now that he summed it all up, it is quite random. The girl spoke up what he also thought "That worry me too,could be a new team asking for attention" he glanced back to the mess they had made. They will have to help cleaning that later. Then returned his attention back to the girl as she introduced herself "I am Travis,nice to meet you Serenity" He extended his hand as he said it. "yes,it will be a lot more better. I wouldn't have to help cleaning up after" he agreed immediately and saying the cleaning up part with much dislike.

My Pokemon:

●●●●●Lv 08 ●●●●●●●●●lv 07 Lionel♂●●●Shandler♂●●●●Russia♂●●●●●●●Io♂●●●●●●Lamia♀●●

User ImageUser Image

Inventory

money
1300 P

redluck

Cassy Uzuki

Lacy Rose the Cake

((it's the content's that's important, btw I know how hard it is to even type with phone))
((I put up serenity on Theo's PC, some sort of friend list, you are the 2nd one :3 ))  
~ The Muiut Region~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff