Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World of Aincrad [Closed]

Back to Guilds

In the year 2022 the new VRMMORPG of the year becomes everybody’s worse nightmare. 

Tags: Role Play, Survival, Fighting, Romance, Sword Art Online 

Reply Floor 1-25
Floor 1: Field to the North Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThrieTheTiger

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:41 pm
User Image
⇐═══╬═♦ 『Xai Ming Gwok』 ♦═╬═══⇒
Action: First combat
Thomas' Battle theme:
Yuki Kajiura - Rule the Battlefield

Level: 〔1〕
Main-hand: 〔Gladius〕 (Dmg 10-14)
Off-hand: 〔Wooden Shield〕 (Dmg 8-16)
HP: 〔52/100〕 «■■■■■■■■■■»
$Col: 〔700〕
Inventory: 〔2/20〕
【Small Vial HP Potion】 〔x1〕
【Weak Healing Herbs】 〔x2〕

Friends:
〔Luka〕

«Thomas -8»

Thomas panted as he shuffled his feet to maintain his balance and keep up with the boar. It was exhilarating, even though it was a fight against a more then common mob but the battle system was the first of its kind and it was fun.

The boar successfully knocked Thomas' shield away and scored a clean hit against his stomach. But he wouldn't have it an other way, immediately, Thomas lifted up his sword and pointed it directly at the boar, with a red flash, the sword made a straight thrust at the wild animal.

«Boar -11»

K4M1-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:36 pm
User Image
Frenzy Boar 1: 10/100

The boar had had it with this man. His eyes glowing read and his fur almost seeming to stand up on end. It was as if the boar had been given some kind of power by a boar god as it thrashed out violently at the man seeking to avenge itself for the man's foolish attack on it. Will our hero survive the boar's onslaught?!
-12 for Thomas!

ThrieTheTiger
The boar gods have been angered and unleash their max attack! Will you dodge now?

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:40 pm
User Image
~ LUKA ~
Lucile Cambridge
Level: [ 2 ]
Guild: [ None. ]
Weapon: [ Novice Dagger: Dmg: 10-18 ]
HP: [ 125/125 ]
Col: [ 1,520 ]
Inventory:
[ Small HP Vial: 20HP ]
[ Weak Cure Herb x 9 ]
[ Weak Paralysis Herb x 4 ]
[ Weak Poison Herb x 6 ]
[ Boar Meat ]
Party: None
Friends:
[ Nai Hikari ]
[ Thomas ]

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

After some more herbs were gathered, the female looked up again in time to see the boar was angered, about to die, but it was obviously pissed. Her hands covered her mouth. While it appeared as though the male would be fine, she was slightly concerned as it seemed like the boar had become stronger in its last few moments. She was worried that it might change how it fought or something now. Or maybe it was just the makers decision on how it would look if the boar reached it's max attack, or they were just boared.

+ 5x Weak Cure Herbs
""

[[OOC: yes, i did just make a boar pun. ]]

ThrieTheTiger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:10 am
User ImageSetsunai Psyleh "Nai Hikari"

Level: 2

Weapon: Novice Spear - Damage: 12-18

Party:Flutura

Guild: N/A

Words to think about:

"Why do we always go out of our way to hold on to the wrong ones and let the right ones slip right through our fingers?"

"If we don't take the risk for love... then what do we take it for?"

"This is my sin and punishment, without knowing a time to stop. As long as there is a moon, as long as there is night, until the day that I am killed."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hp: 125/125

Col:641

Inventory:
[Novice Spear]
[Beginners Handbook]
[Small Hp Vial]
[Weak Healing Herb x 4]
[Boar Hide]
[Boar Meat]

Friend List:
Luka

Skills:

Two Handed Assault Spear 2/100
Listening 1/100
Detection 1/100
Tracking 1/100
Investigation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nai's smile kept it's appearance on his face as he nodded at what Flutura had said. It was understandable for some to want to get a rather quick start, especially those who are used to playing video games. His smile lessened a bit when she mentioned that this "game" was no longer a game anymore. He had to admit a game where one's life was on the line was a matter not to joke about, at least for most. He had to admit that his main reason for wanting to get stronger right now was to get away from the heavy atmosphere inside of the City of Beginnings.

When Flutura had asked if he was a beta tester he had to chuckle a little bit. "Who, me? I wish I was a beta tester. With knowledge like that I would be able to level a lot easier. I will admit though, that I am glad that some of them were willing to make this handy little thing." He manipulated his inventory a bit and brought out his players handbook. Holding it in one hand tilting it slightly he smirked. "Inside this wonder, has pretty much all information that was gathered from beta testers all the way to the highest floor that they managed to reach. Though it only contains like the first ten floors or so, right now its a very handy thing to have. A bit pricey if you ask me but its worth it in my opinion."

If only we had background music while we walked:First I am carefree then I get serious.

Filegethiel

MikomiKrod

Dedicated Conventioneer

Filegethiel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:49 pm
User Image
Flutura
Ko Eun Mi

Level: [ 1 ]
HP: [ 100 / 100 ]
Weapon: [ <> // 22-28 damage ]

Guild: [ None ]
Party: [ Nai Hikari ]
Allies: [ None ]
Rivals: [ None ]

Col: [ 1,072 ]
Inventory: [ Long Sword ]
══════════════════════════════════════

Flutura smiled at his response, a bit relieved to know he wasn't from beta. It was nice to know about the players handbook, but she wanted to try and get around without having to have a manual in her face the entire time. She was the type who played a game and didn't read past the back story. "Well handbook or not, I'm going to try to make it a bit farther before night. I'd be more than content cowering in fear in the beginning town and spending all my col on food until I ran out, though if everyone does that then we're not going to be leaving this game anytime soon," she said, now a bit more determined to get up what little courage she had and make it to the next town.

Nai mentioning earlier that wolves were much stronger than boars was a little unsettling, but she didn't have much else of a choice besides stay behind with the others. She just couldn't be stuck in a place with that many people, she'd eventually run into more and more of them and have to awkwardly walk out of a conversation or try to talk to them.
"So, my only other question right now is this. Would you be kind enough to point me in the direction of whatever town is after this place or can I drag you along so that I'll have someone to watch my back?"

MikomiKrod

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:16 pm
User ImageSetsunai Psyleh "Nai Hikari"

Level: 2

Weapon: Novice Spear - Damage: 12-18

Party:Flutura

Words to think about:

"Why do we always go out of our way to hold on to the wrong ones and let the right ones slip right through our fingers?"

"If we don't take the risk for love... then what do we take it for?"

"This is my sin and punishment, without knowing a time to stop. As long as there is a moon, as long as there is night, until the day that I am killed."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hp: 125/125

Col:641

Inventory:
[Novice Spear]
[Beginners Handbook]
[Small Hp Vial]
[Weak Healing Herb x 4]
[Boar Hide]
[Boar Meat]

Friend List:

Luka
Flutura[pending]

Skills:

Two Handed Assault Spear 2/100
Listening 1/100
Detection 1/100
Tracking 1/100
Investigation

Nai sighed a bit, though how he did it without letting his smirk drop only he knows. It seems that she is determined to get to one of the next towns, but why he had no clue. He shrugged it off and then went through his menus to bring up an overview of the area around the City of Beginnings. "Well according to this it seems the next town would be the Village of Agea. Its quite a bit a way out there and it seems leaving through either field will get us there." He scratched his head a bit thinking about their choices.

He looked at Flutura when she asked her question. "To answer your question, yes I can point you towards the village, and I'd be willing to go with you there. If you're really serious about getting there I would at least recommend leveling up at least three to five more levels, and another party member would be even better." He hefted his spear and latched it to his back. "Also we'll need to prepare a bit more. Going out now with little supplies is practically suicide, I would also like to buy a new spear, it would be a big help as well. I'm heading back into the city for now, we cant afford to make any mistakes, in this game we are all gambling, with our lives as the chips."

He turned towards the city, manipulated his menu again and sent off a friend request to Flutura. He turned his head towards her as he slowly walked his smirk growing, "I dont know why you want to get going so quick and I wont ask why. I know you said you were hungry but I think there more to it, we're all entitled to our secrets but I hope you'll be able to tell me in the future. I'll meet you in the town square where most of the shops are, if you still wish to let me accompany you." With that he went into the town not dissolving the party.

[[Exit to City of Beginning]]

If only we had background music while we walked:First I am carefree then I get serious.

Filegethiel

MikomiKrod

Dedicated Conventioneer

Filegethiel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:27 pm
User Image
Flutura
Ko Eun Mi

Level: [ 1 ]
HP: [ 100 / 100 ]
Weapon: [ <> // 22-28 damage ]

Guild: [ None ]
Party: [ Nai Hikari ]
Allies: [ Nai Hikari ]
Rivals: [ None ]

Col: [ 1,072 ]
Inventory: [ Long Sword ]

She puffed her cheek out in frustration as she tried to think over everything Nai was saying as he spoke. That boar was rather hard and luckily there was another person there taking the hits or they might have been hurt badly. If wolves were three times as bad as that, there wasn't really any way she could brave taking one on, even with a new sword. Why does this guy have to make so much sense... she thought to herself, now biting her lip and trying to think over the options. The friend request popped up in front of her and she looked up at Nai for a second, unsure of what to do. She never really had any friends in game and when she did, most of the time it was a random person who liked her avatar and never really spoke to her again. This time she had actually managed to speak with someone and not fall over from a panic attack. As he was leaving back to the town, she quickly pressed accept and followed after him.

[ Exit to the Town of Beginnings ]

MikomiKrod

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:36 am
User Image
Name: 『Shirou』
Level: 『2』
HP: 『125/125』
Equipped Weapon: «Novice Long Sword» 『12 - 18』
Equipped Armor: «Novice Light Armor» 『0』
Party: 『Durancelot』
Misc:

Col: 『1069』
Guild: [N/A]
Inventory: [Small HP vial] x 1, [Boar Hide] x 2

Shirou burst through the gates to the Field to the North, some distance ahead of Durancelot, who was caught by surprise and started later. Walking ahead, he had barely gone a couple of steps when he noticed two boars hiding in a nearby thicket of bushes with his «Scan For Enemy» skill. He drew his sword and beckoned the two boars forward.

Positroneidon

Icyferno

Newbie Student

14,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Icyferno

Newbie Student

14,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:40 am
User Image
Frenzy Boar 1: 100/100
Frenzy Boar 2: 100/100

Realizing their ambush had failed, the two boars stepped out of the thicket and out onto open ground. When they saw only one player standing against them, one of them snorted smugly. Believing the player to be easy prey, and not knowing that another player was coming up behind, the two boars stamped their feet and prepared to charge.

Positroneidon

[EDIT]Remember to follow the post order when attacking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:15 am
User Image

Name: Eiji Lee - "Lance" Durancelot
Level: 1
HP: 100 / 100
Party: N/A
Equip: Novice Spear [12-18]
Skill:
[Lv.1] One Handed Assault Spear
[Lv.1] Extended Weight Limit
[Lv.1] Howl
[Lv.1] Battle Healing
[ RL ] Perception

Inventory:
- 500 Col
- Guide Book

Lance caught up to his new party member, namely Shirou, as written on the party hp bar. " You should cut the rookie a bit slack man... " Durancelot said, before spotting the two boars glaring. " Oooh boy, some combat scene at last. C'mere you pork ! " Lance said, readying his spear, eyes fixed on the boars. Inside his head, he's trying to remember the battle systems as briefly explained in the beginner guide.

Icyferno
sorry for the delay mate

Positroneidon

Junior Raider

Icyferno

Newbie Student

14,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:58 pm
User Image
Frenzy Boar 1: 100/100
Frenzy Boar 2: 100/100

Another player ran out of the gates from the town. Damn, boar #2 thought. The puny human had reinforcement!

The human who detected them seemed distracted by the arrival of his comrade, and boar #2 did not waste the opportunity. It charged at the human, hoping to mow him down. Unfortunately, the human got out of the way in time, but not before it ripped a huge gash on the human's leg. It retreated to a safe distance and snorted in triumph.

CRITICAL HIT
DMG dealt: 9 x 1.25 = 11.25 (11DMG)
Target: Shirou

Positroneidon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:14 pm
User Image
Name: 『Shirou』
Level: 『2』
HP: 『114/125』
Equipped Weapon: «Novice Long Sword» 『12 - 18』
Equipped Armor: «Novice Light Armor» 『0』
Party: 『Durancelot』
Misc:

Col: 『1069』
Guild: [N/A]
Inventory: [Small HP vial] x 1, [Boar Hide] x 2

Just then, Shirou heard someone running up from behind. Glancing back, he saw Durancelot coming towards him. Suddenly, Shirou sensed one of the boars had begun to move. He looked back, only to see one of the boars bearing down on him. Panicked, he twisted backwards, but his left leg was caught by the boar's attack and a long cut appeared on his virtual leg, polygons scattering.

Cursing himself for his carelessness, he launched an immediate counterattack against the other boar. Caught by surprise while sharing in its ally's triumph, it didn't stand a chance of avoiding the horizontal slash that cut across its torso.

-13 to Boar #1

Positroneidon

((Your turn positroneidon))
[EDIT]Wrong word. sweatdrop Replaced.  

Icyferno

Newbie Student

14,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Positroneidon

Junior Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:47 pm
User Image

Name: Eiji Lee - "Lance" Durancelot
Level: 1
HP: 100 / 100
Party: N/A
Equip: Novice Spear [12-18]
Skill:
[Lv.1] One Handed Assault Spear
[Lv.1] Extended Weight Limit
[Lv.1] Howl
[Lv.1] Battle Healing
[ RL ] Perception

Inventory:
- 500 Col
- Guide Book

Durancelot was about to warn Shirou about the boar, but it was too late. His grin lessened into smile, focusing more on the battle. As Shirou slash the other boar, Lance would close in to that one for a follow-up strike. " Don't forget about me, pork ! " he said as he move his arms forward, stabbing the boar from the side, knocking it away and creating a mark of red polygons on the wound.

Durancelot deals a Critical Hit on Boar #1, dealing 16 damage ! (13x125%)  
Floor 1-25

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games