Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
A Cabin in the Woods (Fey & Angelmage) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:33 pm
Fey of Silver Light

Luke good up and grinned. It was his Devils grin which meant he thought up something. "Maybe we can go skinny dipping." He commented being a little devil like he normally was. There was nothing more that he would be too.

((Want to skip a couple of weeks))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:54 pm
angelmage99

((Yea. Can you do it?))

"Sounds perfect." she agree, rising to stand beside him. She ran her hands over his shoulders. "Race you there." she challenged.  

Lady Aryana of the Seelie

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:57 pm
Fey of Silver Light

~4 Weeks later~

They had already been there a whole month. "I think we underestimated our parents." Luke commented as he looked at the calender that they had pinned up. He marked off another day. "At this rate we'll wait for winter and snowboard or ski to the nearest town." He told her as he sat down on the bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:05 pm
angelmage99

Miranda was already sprawled flat on her face across the bed. She groaned at his comment and rolled over. She'd flopped down on the bed when she saw the calender just moments before he did.
"I'm starting to think they're happy just to leave us here. I mean. I'm out of the public eyes here. I think you might be the only reason they'd give in. You actually have a business to take over. Me? I'm just an heiress." she sighed.
She sat back up and straightened her top. Like most of the clothes that had been sent with her, it clung to her curves. Not that she minded so much now.  

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:33 pm
Fey of Silver Light

"Only after my dad croaks." He pointed out soon as his dad retired for died then Luke would be taking over the business. The man leaned over and grabbed Miranda's waist. "At least I have you." He said with a joyful tone and started to leave kisses up and down her boy. He would even make sure got get the more perverted places to kiss.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:44 pm
angelmage99

Miranda laughed then. "I guess sooo!" she drug out the last word as Luke began kissing her. She sighed and bit back a moan as each kiss filled her with wanting.
"If this keeps up. We'll end up living in just the bedroom." she pointed out, if somewhat half-heartedly.  

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:53 pm
Fey of Silver Light

The man stopped for a second and looked up at her. "Really. Then I should continue till you get pregnant." He told her with a smirk as his hand reached into her shirt. He wasn't lying when he said that he would do it. "Besides I only want you to be the mother of my children." He gave her one last kiss on the lips before he pulled away to let her free.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:28 pm
angelmage

Miranda froze at the words. Did he really just say that? She was relieved that he gave her a moment to collect herself. Did she want children now? The answer came easily. Yes. She did want a family and she loved him.
"Do you really mean that?" she asked, taking his hand in hers. She looked deeply into his eyes as if to ensure that he spoke the truth.  

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:40 pm
Fey of Silver Light

Luke looked down after he had gotten up from the bed. "Yeah. why not." He told her. He didn't come to this idea overnight and he had to think about it. "Well we already had unprotected sex how many times?" He pointed out. For all he knew she was already pregnant and he was going to be a father anyways. It had been four weeks since they started going at it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:12 pm
angelmage99

For some reason, having the thought spoke in the air made her feel lighter. She knew they couldn't keep doing it without something happening eventually. In fact, she hadn't really been keeping track.
"I feel silly for not really thinking of this earlier." she said, standing and looking at the calender. She counted the weeks to herself. She knew this really didn't mean too much. She'd never had the most normal courses.  

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:17 pm
Fey of Silver Light

They weren't allowed to have condoms in the house, or anything else as a form of protection. If they were going to act like bunnies then they may as well prepare for a child. "You know the first boy will be given the same name as me right? My parents will have a fit if that doesn't happen." He commented with a chuckle. "That means if we have a girl then we get to name her what ever we want." He added. If he had a girl the man would make sure to polish his gun in front of any guy she brought home.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:25 pm
angelmage

Miranda chuckled and glanced at him. "Does that make you Luke II?" she asked. She looked at the calender. "Don't get excited, but I'm a little late. It's not too unusual. I have missed a month before. If we want to start keeping track of that I'll have to use the bazillion tests in the closet." she pointed out.  

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:34 pm
Fey of Silver Light

The man shook his head. He wasn't Luke number two. "Not that makes me number five and our son would be Luke number 6." He answered her before she commented about her being late. If that was the case they would have to wait will another sign a appeared like morning sickness. "So that's where they hid those? I knew that they probably had a stack of them waiting somewhere for us to find."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:41 pm
angelmage99

Miranda rolled her eyes. "I found the box while unpacking. It came with a note saying that if I have to ask for more, we need to try harder. I hope that was a joke." she laughed dryly.  

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:48 pm
Fey of Silver Light

"Probably wasn't." He commented with a laugh. "I'm sure there are more around here somewhere. We just need to ask Martha when she comes over tonight to make our dinner." The man commented. He really did think their parents had stuffed a whole closest full of pregnancy test for a moment.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games