Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Centaurs Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A Centaur Themed Social Club 

Tags: Centaur, Horse, Animal, Fantasy, Role Playing 

Reply Roleplay HQ
The outsider (Modern / Forest) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:27 pm
"Is....that your gift? Wow! That is amazing. Sorry but you have a ability humans would kill for. I'm sorry if I'm being stupid. I don't know anything about magic and whatnot."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:38 pm
"Kill?" Clover looked very shocked. "You cannot kill someone to learn magic. It is just something that you are born with, then you must learn to control it. It used to rain everytime I cried. I can call water, control it. However, it makes me very tired to do for a long time or for a lot of water." Clover studied him, "humans really do not use this? I thought for sure that there must be someone who could- What about your healers? How can you help the injured without some knowledge of the plants and the forces that make them grow?"  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:46 pm
"Humans don't use magic. They heal by bandages, medicine and stuff. They usually grow plants the old fashion way. It's kinda hard to explane. Anyway let's hold questions till we get to the border. How much farther?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:53 pm
Clover did not understand that, but she quickened her pace and to a canter. "Not too much further I should think. I have never been this close the edge of the forest." The trees were thinning and the grass was taller the further they went. In the distance, an open meadow could be seen. Clover steadied herself, chanting silently that what she had been told about humans were nothing but lies. Kire lived among them for years and nothing happened to him.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:59 pm
On the way, Kire got a reply on his cell phone. "Perfect. Father Alan and his team is on their way. We should run into them once we pass the border. Wait a min....awesome! He bringing the family with him including Salina."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:07 pm
"I would very much like to meet her," Clover smiled. "She had a very friendly face. You have a much larger family than I do." She was making idle chat now, trying not to be nervous. When the border came up, Clover jumped over it like an unseen log was in her path. She let go of the breath that she was holding and looked back over her shoulder. "I am almost expecting someone to yell at me to come back," she laughed.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:15 pm
Kire chucked. "Yeah I guess since no centaur is allowed this far that's to be expected." Soon they see ahead some trucks coming towards them. "Ah right on time. I would stand back."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:20 pm
"Stand back?" She looked at something approaching them and did start walking back. "What is that? Are those dangerous?" Clover looked to both sides checking for escape routes. "We can go back to the forest," she suggested.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm
"Don't worry. Those are the vehicles I told you about. What humans use for travel. They're the team were suppose to meet here."

The trucks parked in front of them. Out came security team and medics. The squad leader went up to them. "Good to see you in one peace, Kire. Your family will be arriving shortly. Who's the other little pony with you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:55 pm
Clover did not answer right away; she knew a soldier when she saw one. She looked him up and down and then over at Kire. He said that these were the humans they were to meet so she did not want to seem unfriendly. Then she realized that she never asked how to greet a human, what was considered polite. She finally settled on simply giving her name, "Clover."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:02 pm
The squad leader nodded. "Nice to meet you Clover."

Soon a limo showed up. Out came Alan and all seven children Kire called his siblings. There was 4 girls and 3 boys with Salina included. They ran up to Kire excited. Kire laughed. "Guys knock it off. I got company here." He turned to Clover. "Let me introduce you guys. This is Clover Greenleaf. Clover, you've met Salina. The others are Alex, Mary, Kirk, Melissa, Ian and Trixie." The siblings waved hello to Clover.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:30 pm
Clover was more confident around children and she stepped forward. She smiled and greeted each of them by name, drilling herself to remember each one. "I am pleased to have met you. Your brother has been teaching me all about humans for the past two days." She walked closer to Kire, trying to look more approachable and less like she was hiding.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:37 pm
Some of the siblings were confused. Kirk then said "Don't you like us?"

Alan then came in. "She has never seen a human in person before. She's just shy is all." He the n shakes her hand. "A pleasure. I'm Alan Davidson. We've met on the last video chat Kire had."

Trixie then went up to Kire. "So who is she exactly? Is she your new girlfriend?"

Kire blushed heavily. "Whoa! Whoa! It's not like that! It's just....!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:46 pm
Clover began to answer yes to Trixie's question, but stopped when Kire protested. Her expression was confused and a little hurt. "Well, I am a girl. We are not friends? Would I not be your girl-friend?" She pronounced the word with a space between the syllables. She looked around to the Davidson; clearly, she was missing some piece of information.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:16 pm
"Of course were friends. I....wait, You don't know what girlfriend means? I....don't know what to say to that."

Trixie then said "Your not in love with him?"  
Roleplay HQ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games