Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Down the Rabbit Hole Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:06 pm
Yuki shifted to the side and brought up her hand a bit and shoved it toward the girls face before moving her hand forward a bit and shifted back again. She seemed very train and not getting hit for sure. Her body would move to the sides from getting hit in a pattern.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:08 pm
Hikari took the hit, skidding back and leaving marks in the ground. But she jumped right back in, looking like she was about to slash at Yuki again before twisting into a kick to Yuki's face.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:11 pm
Yuki took the kick as she slid back and moved twisting around again as she did more of her showed up. Illusions for sure but all looking just as Real, At one point the real one came up behind Hikari and Hiei shifted a bit. " Hikari! Behind you!" Hiei yelled.
The girl twisted slightly unbelieved that Hiei had open his mouth for sure and went to attack Hikari.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:15 pm
Hikari took her stance, looking back and forth at the illusions of Yuki. She couldn't tell real from fake. But then, when Hiei warned her, Hikari turned right around, slashing her katana out at an angle to gut at Yuki's head.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 pm
Yuki shifted a bit and went to stab Hikari in the shoulder as her head went flying passed Hiei and Hiei shifted a bit watching the head roll. ' Here where the meaning heads will roll came from.' Hiei thought and moved a little touching his lips a bit before moving his hands back to keep pressure down on the wounds. He moved a little bit and spat blood and whatever else to the side of him and moved to slowly stand.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:39 pm
Hikari stabbed her katana into the ground before jerking the blade out of her shoulder. "Hiei you idiot!" Hikari practically yelled, moving over to him now and starting to heal some of his wounds.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:45 pm
Hiei shifted a bit and spat to the side again." Why am I an Idoit? If I didn't say anything that sword would of been threw your head Hikari!" Hiei yelled right back toward the fallen angel. He moved to the side spitting more blood and Silvia in the hopes to keep his mouth somewhat clean from whatever was on his lips.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:31 am
"Because you could die now!" Hikari yelled back at Hiei again. "Hock a lugie." It would get anything in the back of his throat and hopefully get most of whatever was in his mouth out.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:49 am
Hiei moved a bit before he did just as told, doubt it would help as most though as his lugie went off to the side mixed with whatever and blood and shifted as he looked toward the side before he shifted a bit and looked at Hikari with a dull look. " I don't die easy from Poison but a clean cut on your neck would of killed you." Hiei said dully.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:04 am
Hikari growled under her breath in slight frustration. "The poisons now are totally different from what we're used to. And if I have to take a knife to my neck for you to stay standing then that's fine."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:09 am
" The old women at the Village will help us. She's skilled with poison from this time." Hiei said and moved slowly getting up and rubbed his mouth slightly and touched his closed wounds. "At least most poison can be dealt with seeing your head rolling we can't. Let's just head back." Hiei mumbled slightly and touched his throat.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:39 am
"Whatever. Just let me take the hit next time. Everyone's useless if something happens to you." Hikari stated as she stood up, shoving her hands back into her pockets. She started to walk again back towards the village so that they could get Hiei taken care of.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:42 am
Hiei chuckled a bit as he walked and closed his eyes slightly moving his face as he walked and looked up again. " Not really true. Yusuke is still here to fall on." Hiei said as he spat to the side again. " I'm actually just going to rest when I get back." Hiei said walking infront of Hikari. He was really tired.

Yusuke shifted a bit with a yawn. ' Yeah I get stuck finding everyone for dinner.' He thought before he started to wave. "Oi! Three eyes! Hikari! come on Dinner's ready." Yusuke yelled from the edge of the village.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:47 am
"Not until Kaede checks you out." Hikari may sound like the nagging mother figure, but if Hiei went to sleep without getting this cleared, who knows what could happen. "Coming!" She called to Yusuke.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:57 am
"You know, You sound like what my Mother probly would of sound liked. " Hiei said walking as he shifted walking passed Yusuke.

" God, Got enough blood on your shirt?" Yusuke asked and looked toward Hikari." What happen? Did you two have like angry demon sex or something?" Yusuke asked chuckling a bit and moved to follow Hikari and Hiei.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games