Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will any one actually be on the side of the goodguys?
probably not
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
not me!
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
my character is too dark
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
being good is sooo not cool, guys
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Why the hell is this so easy to predict???
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:43 pm
To Adel, supper was a trial. He avoided looking in Ganymede's direction as he tried to eat. But he was uncomfortable around him. With Ganymede so quiet, it was easier to ignore him and eventully his animosity faded away.
After dinner, the youth retreated back into his room, saying nothing.

Over the next few days, Ganymede continued his silent obervastions of the gods. Endmyion asked him to join them at every breakfast and supper and invitied him to watch movies inthe hometheater-room with them. Ganymede refused the movie, but grew bold enough to start wandering around about the house, useing the gym and watching movies alone for his amusment.
Whenever he ran into Adel, he would look curiously at him and step aside, he did not forget the insidendt in the kitcken that day and was more mindful of Adel's possestions.
To Dion, he ignored utterly or if the God tried to engage him a conversation, he would glare hatefully at the god and walk out of the room.

Adel was till trying to tapp into his inner power, meditating offen lead to nap more offten then not. The boy refused anyones help, and was incressinlgy getting frustrated.

One day, While Adel was under his "meditiaion tree" Ganymede sat on the deck and watched him from a distance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:11 pm
Apollo sighed softly, gazing out the back window at Ganymede's distracted form and onward to Adel, "They've been at this for days.... I can't tell if Ganymede wants to kill him or seduce him.... I haven't seen Ganymede show any emotion except hatred around Dionysus. When he's alone or at dinner, he's so blank..." He glanced over to Dymion, lifting an eyebrow as if asking what he thought.

Dionysus walked into the kitchen and rolled his eyes, knowing that they were talking about the strange half-love triangle that was forming between him, Ganymede, and Adel, "You don't know the half of it.... I've never been so frustrated in my life....."  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:24 pm
"Confusing, yes. But....for the most part Adel seemed to have let go of his anger towards Ganymede, Which is a very good thing. As for Ganymede...." the young God sighed. "...We are just gonna have to wait. He's seemes to be trying harder....when your not around Dion." He gave a nervous little laugh and resumed reading his newspaper.

Ganymede watched the boy sitting under the tree, for three days he'd been watching and every time, the boy would ignore him and look else where.
The youth, thought not quite a god, could tell what the boy was trying to do, and it annoyed him. Finally, after an hour of watching, he snarled to himself. "Just one, I'll help him just once." he got up and walked over to where Adel was sitting.

Adel frowned as Ganymede's shadow fell over him, suppressing the urge to yell at him he looked up. "What' is it?" he asked.
"You’re doing something wrong."
"What? I Thought I told you leave me alone."
"But your doing something wrong!"

Hearing the voices getting louder in the backyard, Endmyion put his paper down and called the other's attention to the pair.

Adel was standing now, slightly shorter then Ganymede and the youth had his arms crossed. "Ok, Tell me, what Am I doing wrong?"
"You are trying too hard, you trying to change your appearance aren’t you?"
"......yes-"
"Well don't! Try focusing on your natural form." Ganymede said, interrupting. "You are wishing for something that isn't 'natural' to you, and it's making it very hard to tap into yourself."
Adel looked at him unbelieving.
Ganymede huffed. "Fine don't believe me then.....stay a helpless brat if you want."
"I am not helpless brat!!" Adel yelled back.

((Sorry, wall of text, I'll have to write the other half of it after your next post.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:32 pm
Dionysus walked over to the window, able to hear the angry tones as well and preparing himself to break up another fight. Fists hadn't started flying yet, but just one glance told him just how tense and tenuous the situation was.

Apollo walked closer, resting his hand on Dion's shoulder, "Calm down.... I can feel your worrying.... Just let it be for now... They've both been civil for three days, who says they won't be civil now...."  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:47 pm
Ganymede pressed the boy farther, “You are a Brat! A spoilt little brat!” He took one step towards Adel, a smirk on his face.
“Shut up!” Adel yelled his fist clenched.
“Just try and make me!” Ganymede challenged, “You can’t do it, it’s because everybody does everything for you!”
“SHUT UP!!!” Adel screamed, thrusting his hands out to push the older boy away.

Ganymede screamed in fright as a power forceful ‘push’ sent him flying through the air.

For a brief second, Adel watched the youth tumble up high, his amazement melted into a sudden blanching. What did he do? He could have killed Ganymede and when he lands….
In one desperate dash, the boy reached without thinking to catch him.

Endmyion gasped, his hand gripping Apollo’s arm. Adel had caught Ganymede before he hit the ground, but he was hovering some 4 feet above the ground. It all had happened so fast.

For a moment, Adel and Ganymede just stared at each other in shock. Adel floated down, once his feet touched the grass, he recovered and dumped the youth from his arms. “I am not a helpless brat!” Huffing, he left the stunned youth lying in the grass and headed back for the house.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:03 pm
Dionysus gasped, tensing ten times more, the whole kitchen rubmled with a surprised crackle of power. Apollo squeezed Dion's shoulder when Adel caught Ganymede, trying to calm the near panicked god down. Dionysus didn't know who he had worried about more, Adel or Ganymede, but watching the scene play before his eyes made his insides cry out in fear. He suddenly seemed to realize that his heart was aching for both of them. Adel was walking towards the house and he froze up. He stepped back, "Apolo, I wasn't here..." For some reason he couldn't handle it now, not with this new knowledge pressing on him. He vanished, appearing in his own separate room and locking the door.

Apollo went to the door, opening it for Adel, "Adel!! Are you ok?? Ganymede's not hurt, is he?"  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:08 pm
Adel walk in, he glanced up at Apollo and truned away, reatching for a glass of cld milk. "No, he's fine..." he mummbled, pouring himself a glass and slumping into a chair.
Endmyion sat beside him. "How about you?"
"I'm ...fine...." Adel sipped at the milk. He was shaking a little, moslty from the scare.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:17 pm
Apollo sat down at the table across from Adel, gazing at him with a gentle yet inquisitive gaze. He waited a bit before saying in a soft voice, "That was some outlet of power.... Amazing.... But are you sure you're ok? Large bursts of power can leave you bereft and unstable...."

Hermes walked outside, having heard the commotion and went to Ganymede, "You ok?" He knelt down, ofering his hand to help Ganymede up, "I heard yelling, what happened?"  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:23 pm
"I said that I was fine!" Adel slamed the empty glass down and poured another. "I'm just angery becuase that jerk called me a....called me a..." he halted, frowning. "...he was right, I am spoiled...." his voice dropped to a near whisper. "....and I can't do anything on my own."

Ganymede's wide eyes stared unblinking up athe sky where he'd been droped. At Hermes' question, he began to laugh. "That boy......is very stong....." Still laughing he sat up. "...But very stupid."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:56 pm
Apollo sighed softly, "Adel, listen.... You're sixteen years old... You only just found out you're a god, but all the same, you're still legally a child... You're still learning what it takes to take care of yourself, but you'll never learn if you can't accept help from anyone... No one instinctively knows what to do... Learning is what comes with being a god and being an adult.... But you can't grow without some help... If this bothers you so much that you're 'spoiled,' then you'll take our advice.... I think Ganymede is jealous.... He's never had any sense of family... Just because we love you and provide for you doesn't mean you're spoiled..."

Hermes chuckled, helping Ganymede up, "Yeah, heh, he has a long way to go.... Just so I know, did you honestly piss him off or were you just doing it to see his reaction?"  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:08 pm
Adel nodded at Apollo's words."then.....Then will you....help me? Like you helped Endmyion?"

Ganymede brushed bits of grass off his body. He smirked at the God. "What do you think?" still smling somewhat, he headed back to the house. Inside, he senced that he intruded on a privet conversation, so he left them. "Stupid..." he said softly, as he passed Adel. His expression unimpressed.
Adel's hand clentched around the glass. "I'd like to see you try that again." he snarled back.
Ganymede paused in the door way. "Can't, you might actually kill me the next time......you have absouletly no control when you lose it."

Endmyion stared, it was the most Ganymede had ever said to anyone all week.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:27 pm
Apollo glanced up at Ganymede, not showing any reaction. Taking a side in this matter would only make it worse. An idea came to him suddenly, "Then help me teach him control.... I mean, we need someone to realy piss him off to test him.... I'll make sure no actual harm is done...." He glanced momentarily across to Dymion, checking to see his reaction.  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:33 pm
Endmyion as so supirsed, he that he forgot to nodd.
"Say What?" Adel sprang up from the chair.
Ganymede looked very suprised at the SunGod. "Your serious?" he asked. "You want me to continue insulting Adel?"
"it' not so much at insulting him...more like.....Uh.." Endmyion groped for words. "...encoraging him." He wrapped his arm around the brisling boy.
The dark-haired youth look at them. "Very well.....I will help.....provided that, your protect me from this lose cannon and I....get to do whatever I want within your property."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:37 pm
Apollo grinned, not even acknowledging Adel. The boy didn't want to be spoiled, so he'd make sure he wasn't, "Deal... As long as 'whatever you want' is in reason... I'd say skinning a god alive for example is not within reason.... Nothing that brings about harm to any of the gods within the property.... Or the mortals for that matter...."  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas