Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will any one actually be on the side of the goodguys?
probably not
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
not me!
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
my character is too dark
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
being good is sooo not cool, guys
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Why the hell is this so easy to predict???
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:14 pm
Hermes sighed, just gazing at Ganymede, shaking his head, "We aren't punishing you. That's not our job. Go where ever you want in the house, but stay away from Adel unless you do want some kind of punishment. The messenger god humbly walked over, cleaning up the broken glasses and plates.

Dionysus sat down on the edge of the bed, watching Adel as his lover calmed down. He finally spoke, his voice soft, "I was only a sandwich, love.... I'll make you a triple-decker sandwich..." He smiled sadly, scooting closer, "I know he makes your blood boil...."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:40 am
"......" Ganymede truned from them and retriving the book he dropped, went back upstairs to his room.

The soft voice and the promise, cooled his anger, but he was still irriatated. Adel clung to Dion. "I hate him! Send him away, send him someplace where he'll never see the light of day again."

Ganymede puased at the top of the stairs, his bare feet making almost no noise. He had heard what the child had said about him. The youth glowered, Hell be saying things differnt once I get through with him, he promised himself. His resolved hardened, Ganymede would have to wait a few more days to put his plan in motion, to allow the boy to calm down and also try to improve his own behaviour with Dionysus and the others.
Ganymede walked quitely into his own room and slamed the door shut.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:44 pm
Dionysus sat back down beside Adel, holding the incensed young god, "Shhhhhh.... Just calm down, baby..... Just let it go, get it out....." He stroked Adel's hair back, kissing his temple as he listened to his lover's hateful words. He looked up just slightly when he heard the dor slam down the hall, "Hush, love, don't let him get to you... Fighting him won't help him heal.... Ganymede is like a critically injured animal.... He's hurt so bad, that whenever you try to heal the wound or comfort the beast, he lashes out.... You have to let him be until heget all his anger out and he's so tired, he won't fight anymore.... Once he's healed, he'll be an entirely different person....."

He glanced at the wall, sighing a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:16 pm
"................" Adel became quiet, he was still angery but was starting to feel guilty for snapping out. It was true what Dion was saying, and he wasn't heping at all. The boy sighs, and cuddles closer to the God. "...I will try."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:06 pm
Dionysus held his small lover, kissing his forehead, "I don't blame you.... I know it's about more than just a sandwich.... But I always have love to give you.... I love you so much, my sweet Adel... Just because he's a wounded beast doesn't mean that the pain he inficts hurts any less.... but if you let him know how much he aggravates you, h'll only push your buttons more...." He kissed Adel's neck lightly, nuzzling his cheek, "So, how was your meditation?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:11 pm
Adel sighed in aggrivation. "Not so well. I can't seem to tapp into that power that came so easily before." The boy wanted to grow up with his own power, but wasn't succeding very well.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:18 pm
Dionysus smiled endearingly, playing with Adel's soft hair, "No worries, then, I can help out a bit.... Perhaps you'll better be able to recognize your own power if I can pull it to the forefront of your consciousness.... But don't you dare start doubting yet.... Endymion took much longer to finally recognize his own.... But for now, let's get you another sandwich.... Wait here and rest a bit and I'll be back up with lunch..." He stood up, smiling down at Adel, "Deal?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:22 pm
"Deal..." Adel smiled up at him.

Ganymede sat on the bed, book in hand, his face hurting. The bruise had grown slighlty, darkening. he didnt' really mind it, but he wished that he had thought to grab some ice before retreating back into this prison.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:45 pm
Dionysus chuckled a bit, his face lighting up a bit. There was something still terribly wrong in him though, as if a balance was still disturbed and he was right in the middle. He stepped out into the hall, rubbing at his temples a bit as he went back downstairs, taking out the bread, meats, and cheeses.

Hermes saw Dion come back downstairs and looked up at him, "Hey....... Ganymede still wants you, you know.... Adel's presence upsets him and confuses him.... He wanted Adel for his own, as a prodigy, as symbol of his rebellion against us..... But you.... He hates and loves you at the same time....."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:24 pm
Endmyion, who was sensitive to the needs of those aroudn him, was putting some ice into a platic bag to take up to Ganymede. He knew that this was going to be a very difficult time for them all. Perhaps if he could only talk to the youth, but Ganymede was recluse, he never seemed to come out of his room unless it was nessary. This, would not help his problem, the youth needed to see to hear that the Gods were not all against him, that he would have to give them a chance to show him that.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:09 pm
Dion nodded slowly, his eyes on the sandwich he was making while his mind drew it all in. Most of it he suspected, but Ganymede's want for Adel surprised him. Of course the professional part was understandable, Ganymede would want his own godly prodigy, but he treated Adel so differently now that they were in the same house. He couldn't understand the way Ganymede's mind worked, but he wanted to understand for the young god's own sake.

Hermes hopped up, sitting on the edge of the counter, "Dion.... I haven't seen you this way since you were with Apollo.... But I never expected you to still love Ganymede...." Dion snapped up, his eyes wide as he surveyed Hermes, "It's old feelings, that's all... I've promised myself to Adel...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:19 pm
Endyion took the icepack upstairs, knocking gently before opening the door. "I've brought you some ice, " he said, placing at the foot of the bed.
Ganymede looked at it for a moment before picking it up and placing it on his face. "Thanks." he mumbbled.
The youth stared up at Endmyion, woundering why the young god hadn't left yet.
"Come down and Dine with us for Supper." Dmyion said. He truned towrds the door. "This is not a request, Ganymede....we will expecting you."
Ganymede's eyes widened in suprise as Endmyion genlty closed the door behind him.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:59 pm
Apollo was standing in the hallway, watching Dymion exit the rebellious god's room from down near their bedroom. He walked closer, wrapping his arms around his lover, "Any headway?.... He's a stubborn one...." He pressed a kiss to Dymion's temple.

Dionysus finished making the sandwich, even going through the trouble to toast the bread in a skillet. He glanced across to Hermes, "So what of you?.... I can feel the palpable tension between you and Apollo..... Are you going to do anything or just leave him be?"
Hermes lifted an eyebrow, an almost evil smirk crossing his lips, "Why, I have no idea what you are talking about. Apollo and I have always had amiable feelings towards each other...... Why would I cause trouble?" He hopped down from the counter, stretching a bit before padding into the living room.
Dionysus shook his head and carried the sandwich and a glass of chocolate milk upstairs for his upset young god. He stepped back into the room, smiling as he set the plate with the double-decker, toasted sandwich in Adel's lap.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:02 pm
"We'll see, I've invited him for supper tonight," Endmyion said, smiling.

Adel was delighted with the sandwich it was enough to make him forget about his anger.

Later that evening, when Endmyion requested that they all sit around the table for supper, there where a few surprised glances as Ganymede came down and sat at the extra place at the table.
For one tense moment, Adel and Ganymede just stared at each other across the table. Adel broke away first, asking Dion to pass the rolls. Ganymede sat back and looked down at his empty plate, his manner was cool, aloof, not really interested in his surroundings, but he listened quietly not making any comments, and occasionally glancing up at the speaker.
Casual conversation was a little strained.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:57 pm
Apollo looked a bit surprised when Ganymede walked in, but the initial surprise was all that was different from his normal behavior. He was one of the few at the table actually creating conversational, acting casual despite the thick tension in the air.

Hermes responded the like, tryingn to include Ganymede some in the conversation, but when it became obvious that the young god didn't want to participate, he stopped, but did shoot friendly glances in his direction. He had remembered once being able to be alone with Ganymede. He had held the young boy, comforting him through his physical and emotional turmoil. There hadn't been much conversation, and it had only lasted until Zeus caught them. Hermes even doubted Ganymede remembered it.

Dionysus was utterly relieved when Adel broke the tension by ignoring the fact Ganymede was there. Beneath the table, he squeezed Adel's knee to show he was proud of him. His tension slid to a controllable level and he ate dinner as usual.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff