Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:57 pm
Sammirah
Exxos
Although I am served,
you do not want me.
But once you have me,
you don't want to lose me.
What am I?

A customer?

A lawsuit  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:12 pm
cry  

morikoarina2

Fashionable Businesswoman

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:41 pm
morikoarina2
cry

Aww, what's wrong sugar?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:46 pm
Exxos
Sammirah
Exxos
Although I am served,
you do not want me.
But once you have me,
you don't want to lose me.
What am I?

A customer?

A lawsuit

That does make a little more sense on a few more levels.  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

morikoarina2

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:47 pm
Sammirah
morikoarina2
cry

Aww, what's wrong sugar?

my boyfriend cheated on me via 1st person rp sex. then lied about it and tried to hide it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:52 pm
morikoarina2
Sammirah
morikoarina2
cry

Aww, what's wrong sugar?

my boyfriend cheated on me via 1st person rp sex. then lied about it and tried to hide it.

That's horrible! I'm so sorry that happened to you. What a goober. I offer you unlimited internet hugs and pixelated tea. yum_tea  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lacuna Sidera

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:18 am
Oh geez Mori I'm so very sorry to hear that! sad -hugs and pets- that's no good at all  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:39 am
Drwreackage
Lilygwen
Drwreackage

Does this make it better? -TACKLES- ohhhh I bet you missed that smile

gaia_nitemareleft

*hugtackles lamb* whee ... oh sorry, old habbit, still getting used with your new name. xp Oh and I totally want to see your Adventure time shirt!!

Well here you go Lily! My Adventure Time shirt!

gaia_nitemareleft

That. Is. So. Awesome!! whee

I went to a premilinary check for a laser operations to my eyes. I'm getting my eyes lasered so I can get rid of my glasses. The operation is at the end of July and I'm super excited and nervous at the same time! mad D

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:42 am
Lilygwen
Drwreackage
Lilygwen
Drwreackage

Does this make it better? -TACKLES- ohhhh I bet you missed that smile

gaia_nitemareleft

*hugtackles lamb* whee ... oh sorry, old habbit, still getting used with your new name. xp Oh and I totally want to see your Adventure time shirt!!

Well here you go Lily! My Adventure Time shirt!

gaia_nitemareleft

That. Is. So. Awesome!! whee

I went to a premilinary check for a laser operations to my eyes. I'm getting my eyes lasered so I can get rid of my glasses. The operation is at the end of July and I'm super excited and nervous at the same time! mad D

gaia_angelright

Congrats, Lily! One of my best friends did that and he was really happy with the results. He had to hide in the dark for a couple days afterwards, but otherwise I think the recovery wasn't too bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:47 am
Hey so I submitted a story to Not Always Learning... and it got posted! Check it out, I'm famous.  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

morikoarina2

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:55 pm
Aiswynd Kiev
Oh geez Mori I'm so very sorry to hear that! sad -hugs and pets- that's no good at all

mew. emotion_hug thanks. the worst part is he does not understand how that is cheating. All he says is that he has always done it and doesn't know why it should change. cant seem to get the fact across that it hurts my heart. I have told him just that in those words but..... I dont know. Got any ideas as to how to say it in a way he might be able to comprehend. You RP, if you were in a relationship would you change how you acted within the rps and how you did if it hurt the other person? is it really that hard to stop?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:57 pm
Sammirah
morikoarina2
Sammirah
morikoarina2
cry

Aww, what's wrong sugar?

That's horrible! I'm so sorry that happened to you. What a goober. I offer you unlimited internet hugs and pixelated tea. yum_tea

thanks. emotion_hug got any reverse time tea?  

morikoarina2

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:41 pm
morikoarina2
Sammirah
morikoarina2
Sammirah
morikoarina2
cry

Aww, what's wrong sugar?

thanks. emotion_hug got any reverse time tea?

I want to say yes? But it would be pixelated as well. I know it doesn't feel like it, but there's a lesson in this, and you will come out of it stronger and wiser.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:20 pm
morikoarina2
Aiswynd Kiev

mew. emotion_hug thanks. the worst part is he does not understand how that is cheating. All he says is that he has always done it and doesn't know why it should change. cant seem to get the fact across that it hurts my heart. I have told him just that in those words but..... I dont know. Got any ideas as to how to say it in a way he might be able to comprehend. You RP, if you were in a relationship would you change how you acted within the rps and how you did if it hurt the other person? is it really that hard to stop?

I always ask one important question when I get into a relationship, "I do -these- kinds of RP, does it bother you?" if the answer is yes, I stop, if the answer is an honeset no, I still make sure she has access to what I'm doing so that if something comes up that bothers her, she can tell me and I can not repeat it. If she's uncertain, that counts as yes it bothers her.

In this case, explain that you feel like it is still a betrayal of trust, you trust him to only be that way with her. The fact that he is willing to do this kind of stuff with someone else leaves you feeling that he no longer wants or desires you and is trying to find someone else to fill that spot. I am guessing that about sums up how you are feeling?  

Lacuna Sidera

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

morikoarina2

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:30 pm
Aiswynd Kiev
morikoarina2
Aiswynd Kiev

I always ask one important question when I get into a relationship, "I do -these- kinds of RP, does it bother you?" if the answer is yes, I stop, if the answer is an honest no, I still make sure she has access to what I'm doing so that if something comes up that bothers her, she can tell me and I can not repeat it. If she's uncertain, that counts as yes it bothers her.

In this case, explain that you feel like it is still a betrayal of trust, you trust him to only be that way with her. The fact that he is willing to do this kind of stuff with someone else leaves you feeling that he no longer wants or desires you and is trying to find someone else to fill that spot. I am guessing that about sums up how you are feeling?

kinda. It makes me feel like my company sucks and that its better to talk and interact with someone online than me who is there in person. I feel inadequate i guess. All he would say to that is "thats absurd" and writes it off like im having esteem issues. I am but not self esteem. what I don't understand is he will do the RP even after we've had sex. i dont get it!!!!  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games