Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ardalux

Handsome Powerhouse

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:07 pm
Epoch Wren

Ced's eyebrow raised when the older man from earlier stepped into the room. Had he been listening the entire time? How much had he heard...? This could be bad, very bad...
Still, Cedric was not about to panic. He was almost certain that he knew who this man was. He had to be the Je'daii's leader of sorts, judging by the way that the others had treated him when they were around.
The datapad... how could he reveal the truth now that there was someone a bit less... neutral... in the room?
When he had the datapad in hand he began to input a series of commands into the datapad, though it appeared as if he were simply searching for a file.
"Aha... here it is." he said, projecting a holo-image from the pad. It was clearly a somber portrait of an aristocratic family, six children standing in two rows. But due to the small size of the image, no faces could be discerned unless one looked closely.
"See the girl there, the one on the bottom right..."
He waited a second for them to come closer, then in an instant he covered his eyes with his free hand at the same time that he pressed a button on the datapad.
A flash of bright light was emitted, which would cause temporary blindness lasting about a minute if looked at directly. Cedric didn't bother to check if the two were disoriented before leaping from the chair and dashing out the door, sprinting as fast as his legs could carry him out the airlock.

Eliza Twilight

Alias Facade

Lord Archos

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:05 pm
Nal Hutta.

Mizu and Logan made it outside faster than she'd have liked. Her head was beginning to start spinning again. Holding onto him as tightly as she could manage she reflected on how poor a decision it might've been to have that little outburst. Wasting what little energy she had probably hadn't been the best plan ever but she couldn't stay in that room another minute. Holding her right arm up she called The Seraph Dawn.
"Bleeper you read me?"
"Yes mistress. Are you o.k.? your vitals are somewhat low."
"Don't worry about that. Initiate pattern Kappa."
"Aye aye cap'n, what's the target?"
Gritting her teeth in pain she practically hissed at the A.I.
"I don't care! Anything that isn't near us or the spaaceport!"
"Yes mistress, Initiating attack pattern Kappa now."
Mizu closed the comm channel and looked around blearily. Noticing a flash of red hair behind a corner to their left she pointed to it.
"Oi Dreamer, I think they're over there."

T.A.D

scuttlefish

Alias Facade

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Mizuyuki Miyami

Dapper Bookworm

1,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:52 pm
Nal Hutta

"Oi Dreamer, I think they're over there."

Ryo followed her finger over and spied Nia and Corvin. Waving to them he started to walk over. Looking down at the girl clinging to his arm he noticed she didn't look too good.

"What's attack pattern Kappa?!"

Ryo was in the middle of asking her when the ground started shaking. A large ship flew over above them and hovered there, reverberating the windows nearby and causing large gusts of wind to emanate from it's engines. Charging up it's lasers it fired across the courtyard at a warehouse on the far side of the city.

"Whoa!!"

The ship started to lower it's landing ramp near the four of them and the pirate girl motioned for everyone to get on board. Turning to the her Ryo glared at her incredulously.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!"

"Get on!!!"

Nia Phoenix

Alias Facade

Scuttlefish

Lord Archos

T.A.D

Mizuyuki Miyami

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:57 pm
Coruscant - Abandoned area of the Temple

The old temple had many parts of it still not being used. Despite some of there best efforts to use as much of it as possible. But the temple was massive and old. Holding many secrets sealed away in deep inside. But Locolvictum wasn't here searching for secrets, but answers.

While Vic always had nightmares, they were always intensified when he was at the temple. Was it because of the aura that the temple had, or was it something else? He was never sure. But he was looking for a spot to commune with the temple, to feel its energies. He couldn't do that with everyone else, too many distractions.

Locolvictum found an old meditation chamber. The work on the walls were degraded, and any works of art that was etched to it was lost to time. The floor barely had a shine to it. The chamber was oddly circular with the ceiling being dome shaped.

Locolvictum sat down at the center of the chamber with his back facing the door. Placing his hands in his lap and then he closed his eyes. He began reaching out far into the force. Loosing himself in his meditation. A minute passed, then two, then three, then an hour. Vic had no sense of time, only that he was searching.  

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:20 pm
Nal Hutta -Delirium of Dreams

The kitchen? I hadn't thought of that. But that wouldn't have been nearly as fun...

"If only that were not so true." he muttered as he started to open the throttle, making sure the woman was holding on to something before he really opened the bike to its top speed. "Just going to keep us out of sight but off of the ground!" he shouted over his shoulder as the bike rose eight feet above the city streets. The zeltron was more focused on, and uncomfortable chill of wet clothing with high winds, and what was ahead of him than anything going on behind him, if it wasnt for the explosion he might have missed the ship firing on a warehouse. "Kriffing Je'daii, and they have a bad attitude about me. I haven't even shot anyone today.... Okay but the Hutt was already dead." he muttered the words lost to the roar of the wind as he closed in on palace space port. He started to ease the throttle down as his ship came into full view, "Make a break for it if you want to ditch them, I for one have no more interest in Voss!" he shouted as he brought the bike in for the landing. The zeltron was on his feet again before the engine even turned off.

His feet hammered the loading ramp as he raced aboard the ship, each step making an obnoxious squeak as it landed "Get the engines running, prep the cloak, and make sure we have a surprise or two if we need them.!" his voice carried through the silent ship before it whirred to life as multiple automated systems and droids came on line. "Once we enter hyperspace I'm taking a hot shower, something to get the smell of smoke and Hutta off of me, that is the closest I will give to an invitation." he smiled and winked at his companion from the top of the ramp before he made his way to the cockpit.

Nia Phoenix

Alias Facade

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Mizuyuki Miyami

scuttlefish

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:44 pm
Nal Hutta

Hurtling through space was Samohets ship, or what was left of it. After the catastrophe at the mandolarians planet the Jawa had made a narrow escape. With half the ships power running and only a single engine out of three it was a miracle he'd made it away from his last encounter. After leaving keldabe he had a run in with a few bounty hunters. He'd stolen a lot of things from a hutt on tatooine and of course they'd caught up with him and such an opportune moment. As he was being blasted to bits he had engaged his hyperdrive but before choosing a destination an explosion thrust him forward into the controls knocking him out and starting his hyperspace travel with no coordinates.

Red lights flashed on the other side of Blizz's eyelids, as the sound of an alarm rang through-out the ship. The little Jawa sprang to his feet as the one astromech droid that was left beeped, whirred and whistled. "Ookwass!? He asked wondering what the little droid was so worried about, turning around he saw that they were still in hyperspace and that nal hutta was coming up fast on the Navi-computer. Blizz quickly disengaged the hyperspace engine but it seemed it was to late...The Jawa's old companions ship came out of light speed already in the thermosphere of the planets atmosphere. Without properly raising his shields and angling the ship correctly the Freighter started burning up and piecing off. Desperately the Jawa yanked the controls back and threw the ship in reverse but there was no response. Blizz, wide eyed, hopped down from the drivers seat and made a break for the escape pod. Opening the hatch he took a look around for a second as the past year of his life literally broke off, and flew away. He sat down in the pod and hit the button abandoning his dead crew.
The escape pod jetted out the side of the doomed freighter as it plummeted down. Blizz looked about wildly as the pod too was rapidly descending towards the planet although much more parallel with the ground. The escape pod ripped through several acres of trees and once hitting the swamps it hydroplanned to the edges and hit the "beach" front just outside the palace space port. The force ripped Blizz from his seat and flung him into the wall opposite of him where once again all around him faded to black.  

Blizz the Jawa

Dangerous Rogue

2,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:04 pm
Nal Hutta - Delirium of Dreams

When Dawson began to accelerate, Zara wrapped her arms around his waist and held on tightly. She had not been on a bike so fast before and she found the experience exhilarating despite the wind chill (which Dawson had blocked most of for her by being in front). She was almost a little disappointed that they had reached the spaceport so quickly. Trembling slightly from the cold as she dismounted, she silently followed him up the ramp.
When he mentioned something about a shower, Zara ran a hand through her own disheveled hair, now damp and sticking out in all directions. She did not respond to his little invitation, but she smiled knowingly all the same as she followed him to the cockpit and sat down in the seat next to the captain's chair.
She looked up at him, finally deciding to bring up the thing that she had mentioned she wanted to discuss with him in private back at the cantina.

Well, now that we're alone... perhaps you could help me out, as recent events have forced me to reevaluate my initial assumptions about your reasoning for assisting me. Normally I may be so bold as to say I am quite adept at reading people, understanding their motives, but you... you elude me.

She placed a finger on her lower lip as she often did when she was in contemplation.

As far as you know, I am a renegade Sith and possible Je'daii sympathizer, which makes you an accomplice, and no amount of your wealth or influence will save you from the wrath that the Empire may decide to inflict upon you for assisting me, which I can assure you will be just as painful as what they have planned for me. So why stick with me for so long? Certainly it is not the credits I had offered you at the beginning of our journey, after watching you so casually offer a sum so outrageous for a simple job you could have easily done on your own, I fail to see why you would go through all this trouble for a vague figure that I have not even established yet... you had never asked, after all.

Zara smiled a little, not having realized until now how peculiar that was. Any gun for hire would have wanted to know up front exactly how much the job paid down to the last credit.

I wish I could say that rules out any motivation to collect a bounty on my head that will inevitably be posted, but... I understand as a pirate you are always in want of expanding your influence, and what better way to gain favor with the Empire by bringing back a dangerous fugitive? Your piracy may even be sanctioned by the Emperor... ah, but you also know that if I caught on to any sign that you might betray me, I could strangle you to death right now from where I am sitting. All I would have to do is raise a hand...

Her right hand raised for a brief moment, but she folded both hands in her lap soon after.

You have appointed me as your first mate, yes, but you know that my only experience in this field was with a disorganized crew of small time thugs; surely you have many others pining for the position who are far more qualified than I. Then again perhaps it is my attunement to the Force that attracts you, my power that has already benefited you a couple times. But one advantage, dwarfed by all of the risks you are taking with me...

A ping on the radar distracted her for an instant, but whatever it was, it was too far away to be of any interest yet. She looked back up at Dawson.

As... charming as my company must be... I doubt that is what you find so worth risking your life, your reputation, and your wealth for. So tell me, Dawson. What is it you are hiding from me?

She looked back at the radar to see what was happening. A ship appeared to be approaching, or rather hurtling towards the planet before disappearing off the radar altogether as it presumably burned up in the atmosphere. Zara hoped that the ship droid had already activated the shields before any debris could down on the spaceport...

T.A.D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:01 pm
Darkness...why did this seem so familiar? Why was this such a familiarity for him. His hand was wet, and the air smelled kind of musty. Blizz opened his eyes and then squeezed them close due to the light. He squinted as he reopened his eyes and gazed about the pod. His gear was all over the place and he was half sunk in a nasty looking swamp. Slowly he rose to his feet and tried to regain his composure. A captain's jacket lay on the floor before him and for a moment a sadness came over the usually jolly Jawa.
He picked up Kixc's jacket, which had a mandalorian clan symbol on the back, and put it on over his robes. Rolling up the sleeves he began to gather his things and put them in his kegbag. He grabbed a metallic sleeve and pulled it onto his left arm, he worked the small interface and after a moment it whirled to life. The mechanic arm bulked out slightly and out popped a small repeater rifle. He checked the flame thrower and the grappling hook mods as well. He turned around and gathered his ammo cartridges and the rocket launcher pieces and put them in his kegbag as well. Finally he found the mandolarians pistols, He put one in the bag and the other he holstered on his right hip.
He checked the fuel in his bag and there wasn't much, he'd have to huff it and save any jetting about for emergencies. Slinging the multi use backpack over his shoulders the Jawa opened the pods hatch doors and jumped chest deep into the murky water and quickly onto the close by shoreline. He saw the space port maybe a quarter click away on hud in his biotech arm and began his trudge.  

Blizz the Jawa

Dangerous Rogue

2,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Alias Facade

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:02 pm
Nal Hutta

"What the hell do you think you're doing!"

"Get on!!!"

Things had gone from bad to worse in only a matter of moments, but it looked like Corvin might soon get his wish and finally get off this rock. If he could make sure Elyria left with him, this wouldn't be a total loss... he grabbed her wrist, looked up at the ship, and said "Works for me!" before running toward the ramp.

"De'avril, what's your status?" he shouted into his com over the sounds of engine noise and panic.
"Endar woke up, spy panicked, lit a flash bomb, and jumped ship!"
"Fine! Didn't want him around anyway, and he couldn't have heard anything... we're about to get airborne, so I suggest you do the same!"
"Dammit Corvin!" she hissed. The sound of her swiveling into the cockpit sent a whine through the communicator. "I'll be right behind you!" She wasn't as good a pilot as him, but the ship was rigged for maneuverability, so she shouldn't have any problem keeping within range of his locator beacon.

Nia Phoenix

Alias Facade

Scuttlefish

Lord Archos

T.A.D

Mizuyuki Miyami
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:15 pm
Nal Hutta.

Once the two of them had gotten onboard she turned to Logan and pointed down the hall.
"Cockpit is that way, give me a hand."
Using him as a crutch they made their way to the flight control room and opened the hatch. Lowering herself into the pilot seat she motioned Logan to take the one beside her. Flipping a few switches, she brought up the A.I. interface.
"Bleeper status report."
"Attack pattern Kappa was initiated perfectly mistress. They have no idea where the blast came from and are scrambling to put out fires. We should be able to escape undetected."
"Just what I wanted to hear."
Glancing over at Logan she saw the question in his eyes and sighed inwardly.
"Attack pattern Kappa targets the first empty building within half a click and fires the forward laser cannon at it. It's a smokescreen, purely non-lethal. Wouldn't want to upset you or your Je'daii buddies. Speaking of which, are they on board yet??"
"Negative mistress, not as yet."
"Son of a.. They have exactly 60 seconds, after which i'm leaving, whether they're on board or not.."

T.A.D

scuttlefish

Alias Facade

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Nia Phoenix

Mizuyuki Miyami

Dapper Bookworm

1,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:41 pm
Nal Hutta - Delirium of Dreams

Dawson let out a sigh as the seat squished as the water in his clothes started to transfer into the upholstery. His scanners picked up an approaching ship, however it was registering as a ship in his fleet.

Well, now that we're alone... perhaps you could help me out, as recent events have forced me to reevaluate my initial assumptions about your reasoning for assisting me. Normally I may be so bold as to say I am quite adept at reading people, understanding their motives, but you... you elude me.

"You led me on there, but I would be a terrible business man and an even worse pirate if it was easy to understand my motives." he looked over his shoulder and winked at her.

As far as you know, I am a renegade Sith and possible Je'daii sympathizer, which makes you an accomplice, and no amount of your wealth or influence will save you from the wrath that the Empire may decide to inflict upon you for assisting me, which I can assure you will be just as painful as what they have planned for me. So why stick with me for so long? Certainly it is not the credits I had offered you at the beginning of our journey, after watching you so casually offer a sum so outrageous for a simple job you could have easily done on your own, I fail to see why you would go through all this trouble for a vague figure that I have not even established yet... you had never asked, after all.

The pirate shook his head as he tracked the incoming ship, ""You have put entirely too much thought into this one my dear. I am certain that I have told you, I was simply bored. Let me explain, "he paused taking a deep breath. "I started my adventures as a pleasure provider for the party fleets. I had a new partner, sometimes multiples each night, the money was good and I always learned something new. A woman once drew me away from the job, and into the life of a pirate. We made an even larger fortune, it was stolen but we invested it wisely, laundering, and making it earn interest. Several savvy investments and manipulations of insurance companies and our fortunes grew. After I lost her..." his voice started to crack, time had not healed the wound "After I lost her, I sent the fleet to merge back into society and told them that I would one day call upon them to return. I joined on with a few rag tag crews, petty thugs, slavers, spicers, but none of it was the same. I considered rejoining the pleasure business, however physically I am no longer what they desired, to many scars. So I brought my favorite aspects of Zeltronian culture to coruscant, but there was so much paper work. I told you I wanted an adventure and as long as the adventure continues you need not worry about putting a number to the vague figure."

I wish I could say that rules out any motivation to collect a bounty on my head that will inevitably be posted, but... I understand as a pirate you are always in want of expanding your influence, and what better way to gain favor with the Empire by bringing back a dangerous fugitive? Your piracy may even be sanctioned by the Emperor... ah, but you also know that if I caught on to any sign that you might betray me, I could strangle you to death right now from where I am sitting. All I would have to do is raise a hand...

The pirate had to let out a laugh at the notion of turning her in. "To whom would I go to collect the bounty from? My influence needs no expansion, and imperial attention is the last thing I need. They might try and tax me, or worse yet stop me." he raised his brow at the notion of her killing him so easily "What makes you think I have not already betrayed you? For all you know I had toxins pumped into the ventilation system when we were in the cantina. If you did not have the proper olfactory blockers you would be dead in, five, four, three, two, and one!" he raised his hand counting down before erupting into laughter "Oh If I could have seen your face. However believe me I am not that easy to kill"

You have appointed me as your first mate, yes, but you know that my only experience in this field was with a disorganized crew of small time thugs; surely you have many others pining for the position who are far more qualified than I. Then again perhaps it is my attunement to the Force that attracts you, my power that has already benefited you a couple times. But one advantage, dwarfed by all of the risks you are taking with me...

"Yes I have appointed you my firstmate, however as I said, I am seeking an adventure, not to mention the fact that you have saved my life twice now. Aside from credits, and the mere pleasure of being with me, there is little that I can offer you. As to other's wanting your position, it is not possible I have just barely informed them I have returned."

The ship was coming in fast now, he had visuals now and the ship was in poor condition. His eyes widened he knew that ship well, the owner was one of his best lieutenants, and a damn good fighter, he even had a few je'daii under his belt.

As... charming as my company must be... I doubt that is what you find so worth risking your life, your reputation, and your wealth for. So tell me, Dawson. What is it you are hiding from me?

"Alright I confess, I have been hiding something from you and the galaxy...." he paused eyes following the ship as it crashed into the beach, an escape pod jettisoning, his voice took a serious inflection as he spoke again "I am the Emperor. The man you know know as the Emperor is but a cover. I wished to travel my Empire unhindered and getting to know the people who I am."

Dawson started manipulating the controls and the ship started to rise tracking the crashed ship. His eyes narrowed watching the view screen as he hovered over the crash site "I know that ship, we need its captain..."

Jawa Rage

scuttlefish

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:50 am
Epoch Wren

The Force screamed at the old man that something was wrong, but it was too late. A blinding flash lit the interior of the ship causing Master Endar to stumble backwards. With a furious growl and a curse under his breath, he threw his hand out towards the ship's door, pulling it closed with a slam. Unfortunately he had no idea if he had caught the imp before, or after he had made it through and off the ship. Feeling around and trying to get his sight back, he heard more voices and rapid footsteps approaching the ship and the airlock door sliding back open.

Alias Facade
Ardalux

Lord Archos

Aged Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:12 pm
Delirium of Dreams - Nal Hutta

Zara listened to his explanation with her arms crossed. He was correct, he had mentioned a few times that he was simply bored, looking for an adventure, but she still wasn't convinced that it was the entire story. Yet right now it was the only explanation that made sense, if his idea of a good time was to risk his life in more ways than one by going out on some half-cocked adventure with a Sith woman that he knew nothing about. At least she didn't have to worry about him turning her in; if he tried to do that he would be in for a surprise when they reached Coruscant.

"Alright I confess, I have been hiding something from you and the galaxy...." he paused eyes following the ship as it crashed into the beach, an escape pod jettisoning, his voice took a serious inflection as he spoke again "I am the Emperor. The man you know know as the Emperor is but a cover. I wished to travel my Empire unhindered and getting to know the people who I am."

Some of the tension in Zara's face subsided. You know, I'm fairly certain it's a criminal offense to impersonate the Emperor. Just one more to add to your list I suppose. Has it ever occurred to you that I might turn you in? she teased with a sly smile. Just a moment ago I heard you making some great claims, implying that you could take me on in battle. I do hope you weren't just bluffing...
The truth was that Zara was bored too, hardly a day had passed since the battle on Voss but she was already looking for a good fight.

"I know that ship, we need its captain..."

Zara shifted her focus to the viewscreen. His friend was space dust if he wasn't in that escape pod. She was ready to get off this refuse heap of a planet, but one detour couldn't hurt...

T.A.D

Jawa Rage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:17 pm
The sound of engines drew close and Blizz slowed his jog. The tiny figure turned and hunkered down in the brush for a few moments. He watched as the ship drew closer, he noticed the symbol on the side of the ship bared a resemblance to Kixc's mandalorian tribes emblem. They weren't the same, but there were several resemblances. The Jawa frowned not knowing what to do...he didn't want to be the same scared little guy he'd always been. His time with Samohet and the crew had hardened him.
Sighing Blizz stepped out into the open, as he did so he threw a small grenade like item out confront of him. After several seconds, instead of an explosion, a small ten by ten portable shield shot out around the tiny tinkerer. He raised his left arm up, aimed at the transport ship hovering above his pod. The hud system sprang to life as the repeater rifle started it's rotation. Blizz brought his right hand up to his mask underneath the hood. Doubtful that they knew Jawaese and being that Blizz refused to speak huttese, he activated both his translator and mega phone and shouted out in basic.

"Not long I be down, you come scavenge? I first mate of crew! I defend!"  

Blizz the Jawa

Dangerous Rogue

2,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games