Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:48 pm
Camwen
humble_gypsy_traveller
Camwen
humble_gypsy_traveller
Camwen
I think this was the first year I didn't go for the Halloween event items at all. It's not that I didn't want them -- I simply don't have the same computer time like I used to. With my kids getting older, there is much more competition for the computer. lol I grab what I can but nowadays it's a few minutes here and a few mins there. pirate

Sigh...from the time of dark joy and bliss...to the time of 'how much do I love my aquaintances and family through expensive gifts'. Yup that's my life.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this. Well maybe a little - but I don't see how it applies to my simply not having as much computer time as I used to. lol

Lol...misplaced rambling.

Your rambling was actually quite poetic wink I was just confused regarding it's inspiration. 4laugh

I actually think I was thinking of something else...regarding Xmas *shakes her head and sighs*. OH! Hehe...it was Teeshann's post that inspired my groaning. xd Not that her holiday home activities aren't precious...just my family doesn't do that stuff anymore...it's more about...well...I rambled it already. Lol!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:10 pm
Well... whichever way people were hoping the US election went, I'm pretty sure we can all agree that it will be a relief that the campaigning is over!!  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:19 am
Diedrich reminds me of ol' Dubya...his platform is b/s. I voted for um...the other rich dude.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:20 am
Camwen
Well... whichever way people were hoping the US election went, I'm pretty sure we can all agree that it will be a relief that the campaigning is over!!

Personally, to me...Romney= Another Dubya. So if I were American...you could probably tell where my vote lies.  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:30 am
Hey Americafriends, did you all vote? I for one, am very happy for four more years. You know all of Canada was watching the election about as close as you guys? And then there was a collective sigh of relief.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:53 pm
I am pretty disappointed. I knew that people were going to vote for (comments redacted to avoid inflammation amongst friends), but I was surprised that less than 1% voted against it. All we needed was 5% to get the message out on the national stage in 2016...  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:16 pm
Camwen

In that vein:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:42 pm
FYI to my lovely guildies -- I will be gone for a few days for a family reunion type thing. I won't be around until Sun or possibly Mon. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:56 am
Exxos
Camwen

In that vein:
User Image

And in their campaign platform: The first 500 voters get a sirlion with mushrooms! rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:57 am
Camwen
FYI to my lovely guildies -- I will be gone for a few days for a family reunion type thing. I won't be around until Sun or possibly Mon. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

I hope it's a good turn out and that you have a wonderful time!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:58 am
Sammirah
Hey Americafriends, did you all vote? I for one, am very happy for four more years. You know all of Canada was watching the election about as close as you guys? And then there was a collective sigh of relief.

But you know that the gas stations here will be miffed cuz Obama won't be looking for oil...er, weapons of mass distruction! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:02 am
gaia_nitemareleft

Hi guys! Sorry I've been MIA for few days. Work took over my free time but it's going to be bit better for a week or so again. smile

You know, they had live streaming of the election in here too. Some poor reporter had to stay up the whole night to update the news. (The counting of the votes was from 1am to 7am local time) I'm also glad that it's over now so there's more time for other news again. xd

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:10 am
Camwen

Look at you, and your life-having. Have fun! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:13 am
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

Hi guys! Sorry I've been MIA for few days. Work took over my free time but it's going to be bit better for a week or so again. smile

You know, they had live streaming of the election in here too. Some poor reporter had to stay up the whole night to update the news. (The counting of the votes was from 1am to 7am local time) I'm also glad that it's over now so there's more time for other news again. xd

gaia_angelright

Yeah, hooray for other news!

A friend of mine explained it really well, why Canadians follow the U.S elections more closely than our own. Who the president is impacts us a lot, yet we have absolutely no power in the choice, and that freaks everyone out. I would have to agree.  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:34 am
Sammirah

Yeah, hooray for other news!

A friend of mine explained it really well, why Canadians follow the U.S elections more closely than our own. Who the president is impacts us a lot, yet we have absolutely no power in the choice, and that freaks everyone out. I would have to agree.

gaia_nitemareleft

I suppose it's the same thing here. Also, some of the stuff that was said from Romneys side sounded so absurd and fundamentalist, that people were unease with the idea. Politics, science/health care and religion doesn't mix that well in my country. smile

gaia_angelright

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games