Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Recommended Reading List Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSpikeDog

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:15 pm
to all you who don't listen to others like me who can't get it into their heads that they might not be right... i don't believe i'm always right but i follow my heart and not my head... it was a mistake to join you... while i follow the path of light, go ahead, find your place in the darkness.. things will shift... this is goodbye  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:17 pm
iSpikeDog
to all you who don't listen to others like me who can't get it into their heads that they might not be right... i don't believe i'm always right but i follow my heart and not my head... it was a mistake to join you... while i follow the path of light, go ahead, find your place in the darkness.. things will shift... this is goodbye

Why do folks who come in and have discussions like this always have to make some big to-do about leaving? Just leave, yo.

And good luck when you finally happen to meet a goddess who isn't interested in extending you salvation and doesn't care for your good deeds.  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:24 pm
iSpikeDog

All this because they questioned you?

Seems like you're being a little overly sensitive if you ask me. :/ I mean, you didn't even bother answering anyone's questions, which was all that anyone asked for.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:45 pm
Aino Ailill
Them being children and teenagers is a reason for not believing them? You'll accept eye-witness testimony from an adult with little to no scholastic bent.

I don't believe we've had any adults come in and claim to have been attacked by demons.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:48 pm
iSpikeDog
to all you who ... can't get it into their heads that they might not be right...

That would be you. You are the one who can't get it into your head that you might be wrong. I have demonstrated how you're wrong. All you've done is go "nuh huh, your a big meanie and ur rong!".

iSpikeDog
it was a mistake to join you... while i follow the path of light, go ahead, find your place in the darkness..

Get over yourself. Correcting you does not make me evil. You, on the otherhand, accusing me of being evil just because I'm not nice to you does put you into that side of the artificial divide.

iSpikeDog
things will shift...

I really hope so.

iSpikeDog
this is goodbye

THIS IS SPARTA  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:34 am
CuAnnan
Aino Ailill
Them being children and teenagers is a reason for not believing them? You'll accept eye-witness testimony from an adult with little to no scholastic bent.

I don't believe we've had any adults come in and claim to have been attacked by demons.

Huh, really? I thought we had one a few months back who claimed to be of age of majority and that demons or whatnot had been after him. I could be getting this guild mixed up with another though, the Mr. Darks and fluffs tend to blur together sweatdrop  

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:46 am
Cyrus the Elder
CuAnnan
Aino Ailill

Huh, really? I thought we had one a few months back who claimed to be of age of majority and that demons or whatnot had been after him. I could be getting this guild mixed up with another though, the Mr. Darks and fluffs tend to blur together sweatdrop
Remember a user name?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:24 am
Cyrus the Elder
CuAnnan
Aino Ailill

There was that guy in the Society of Mysticism who though he was being attacked by a bad-luck demon when he was really just a jerk. And I think there was a guy in the ED who mentioned he dealt with demons all the time. I think the first guy was 15 or so, but I don't know about the second.

Oh, and Huntress Thorin claims to have dealt with demons, and she's at least as old as I am.  

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:32 am
TeaDidikai
whiporwill-o
what are your thoughts on ellen dugan?
Don't really mind her myself.

Quote:

i find that her books are very beginner-esque and a bit fluffy (i tend to think that llewellyn may have something to do with that to sell books, no proof though),
What parts are fluffy?

Quote:
but i do enjoy her writing style and i like that she gives her personal experiences. her book cottage witchery is what inspired me to a) keep a journal and b) start a garden, but like with any book from llewellyn, i take much of her text with a grain of salt.
I pretty much place her as a transition between Cunningham and Galenorn myself.

i guess 'fluffy' wasn't the right word, i meant a little sugary, but that is actually one of the things i like about her books 3nodding she holds my attention more than most authors (i have a touch of the ADD, not severe enough for medication though, just ftr.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:05 pm
AniMajor
Oh, and Huntress Thorin claims to have dealt with demons, and she's at least as old as I am.

Have dealt with?  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:13 pm
CuAnnan
AniMajor

Have dealt with?

I'm not really sure what she's saying half the time, but I think that she says she's identified and banished demons. And she's always giving vague warnings about demons every time someone mentions something related to the occult.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:15 pm
AniMajor
CuAnnan
AniMajor

Have dealt with?

I'm not really sure what she's saying half the time, but I think that she says she's identified and banished demons. And she's always giving vague warnings about demons every time someone mentions something related to the occult.

Ok, I sit corrected.
I'll ammend my statement appropriately when I'm not on meds for a cold.
Right now I can't remember what I was trying to say, let alone what I need to say to fix it.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:05 pm
whiporwill-o

i guess 'fluffy' wasn't the right word, i meant a little sugary, but that is actually one of the things i like about her books 3nodding she holds my attention more than most authors (i have a touch of the ADD, not severe enough for medication though, just ftr.)
Meh. As long as you don't read her stuff as direct commands for All Pagans Everywhere (tm), I don't really see the problem myself.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:59 am
TeaDidikai
Remember a user name?

Alas, no, I'm terrible with names at the best of times, and when people start throwing numbers and symbols in I'm well and truly ******** class="quote">
AniMajor
There was that guy in the Society of Mysticism who though he was being attacked by a bad-luck demon when he was really just a jerk. And I think there was a guy in the ED who mentioned he dealt with demons all the time. I think the first guy was 15 or so, but I don't know about the second.

Hmm, I'm not entirely sure then, I know it wasn't Huntress Thorin I was thinking of, but huh, guess that kinda sinks it anyways. ninja  

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:48 pm
Cyrus the Elder
Hmm, I'm not entirely sure then, I know it wasn't Huntress Thorin I was thinking of, but huh, guess that kinda sinks it anyways. ninja

Um, there was one guy |True Dragon|, who might've had something to do with demons, and one girl invisiblehikari (I think), who got into a bunch of crap with a group of people who may have involvement with demons. I think they're both over the age of majority.

Now you've made me curious.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces