Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
Merha Mad Laboratory and domicile Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:19 am
" and let's hope they stay that way"

She whispered back to Kai, when looked up seeing her dad.

"Wha-Dad you promised to be good give the Doctor his things back please"

"Alfright my dear. If you say so"
He smirked giving the things he had stolen back. Before getting hit in the face with a biscuit. Demona laughed at her dad's face as Dementia gave a proud smile.

"Wait, Demona, where's your brother and sister?"

"With Octavia, his step-sister."

"Oh, well- Demona my dearest, it's been wonderful meeting your Boofriends family."

Darius put a hand on Kai's shoulder. (And stealing his tie with the other hand) She sank into her chair a bit, as if she knew where this conversation would lead.

"Actually, he's my ex."

"Wait, what?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:25 am
THOCK!

Shad took a biscuit tossed upside the head, and he shook it off and started to look around warily for where it could have come from! Demona seemed awfully intense towards him, for his going out with Melody, her beast friend. Would she have...?

Shad leaned over a little towards Kai and said,
"Sorry for not jetting in the front portal, but it was still too light out when Mel and I left so..."

He shrugged.

"You know what happens with shadows when it's too bright out. Kinda sorta why sackmen travel in closets in the first place. Less risk and..."

"Is that so!?"

Kai's pop was suddenly right up in his biz, studying Shad closely, making Shad gulp and tip back over in his chair in his haste to scoot back!  

Shadeaux D Gloom

Dapper Noob

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:40 am
Demona MH

"Actually, he's my ex."

"Wait, what?"

Kai blinked. It was at this time that Damon and Octavia (holding Deanna) rejoined and had their seats at the table. Damon was smirking.

"...Why is this a surprise?" Kai asked. Darius held up a hand, and several forks fell out of his sleeve.

"Because we were under the impression that we were going to dinner to meet our daughter's boofriend, not her ex-boofriend." Well...that was reasonable. Kai side-eyed Demona. She hadn't explained this ahead of time?

Oh, well. The reason Kai had invited Damon (and, apparently, by extension the rest of the Demon family) was to clear the air and start over on the beast foot possible anyways. And honesty was the beast policy.

"We did date, last year, but when Demona went to Grrmany, it got a lot harder to keep in touch. She was so busy and having a long-distance boofriend to worry about was a distraction she didn't need. I was getting stretched in a lot of directions with school, my art and my job. So, we broke up."

A biscuit hit Kai on the horn and stuck there. Dementia grinned.

"Two points!"

"I will say," Kai admitted slowly. "That seeing Demona back here a few days ago, in person, with her sly smile and those uhh-mazing eyes...that was one of the highlights of my un-life. I don't know what the future brings, but...I'm happy she's home. And I'm happy you're all here tonight."

Kai was sincere. Having his dad, step-mom and step-sister there, with his cousin, and Shad, and Demona and her whole family...that was pretty clawesome.

Even if his dad was currently using a caliper to measure the width of Shad's head.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:02 am
"Well it seems as if Damon was wrong about many many things. He isn't as all as you described."

Darius put the tie next to Kai, not keeping his eyes off of his son.

"Honest mistake, Demona said they were dating at the maul I was just going by her word." Damon sat down trying to play innocent

Kai Merha

Demona gave Kai her goofy little smile, like she always did when Kai complimented her
"If you make me cry I'm going to hate you, my makeup game is so strong today"

She tried to ignore Damon's obvious attempt to ruin the dinner. She was so happy just to be back, to be with him
"Thank you kai, for being so sweet and supportive. I definitely don't deserve it. I regret leaving but, I'm so glad I did at the same time. It taught me that fame can't really buy you happiness and how I'd rather be a ghoulfriend to one uhhmazingly imperfect artist who cares about me. Then be a fake ghoulfriend to a guy in a best selling band who couldn't even remember my name.  

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:08 am
"You dated a manster in a best-selling band?! While we were broken up?!" Kai made a joking show of getting up and turning his back. "Well that's it! It's all over!"

Everymonster at the table laughed. Kai sat back down.

"In all seriousness, you can be my fake ghoulfriend anytime." He winked at Demona. "But I hope by the end of the night you'll be my real one again instead."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:27 am
She chuckled

"Of course I would love that, but being my Boofriend again has two conditions. One being able to put up with a lot of selfies maybe some including you. And two, is going on more than two dates in an entire year. The disaster date and the scare was literally it and I would love to spend more one on one time with you. Oh wait three three conditions"

She smiled brightly taking one of his hands

"I want a normal-ish year. I want to just kinda be out of the spot light. Drama free, I've had enough of that to last wayyy too long. Oh I have such high standards Kai how are you ever going to deal with me?" She joked

"You two are so romantic it almost ruins my appetite. ...almost" Damon scoffed  

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

Melody Nocturna

Intellectual Informer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:32 pm
Melody twiddled her thumbs in nervousness, it was nice to see that everyone was getting along swimingly but she still couldn't help but worry if the rest of the night was going to go as well.

Although Dementia was throwing biscuits and her uncle Mehra was currently measuring her dates head, it certainly wasn't the worst evening she had so far. But it was only the beginning and things could still turn.

She gave a worryful sigh and leaned over to whisper in Shads ear, avoiding the caliper so it wouldn't twack her nose.

"I'm sorry if this isn't the most ideal start of your evening, hopefully it gets better from here."
Shadeaux D Gloom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:10 am
Melody Nocturna

"I'm sorry if this isn't the most ideal start of your evening, hopefully it gets better from here."

"Dear?" Abyssa cleared her throat, drawing Kai's pop from further hexamining their guest and he moved back to his seat, mouthing to Shad "Perhaps we can continue after dinner" to which Shad's eyebrows rose over his shades and he chuckled nervously, "Can't wait."

Shad then turned to Melody and fidgeted nervously, "Hey, it's all sweet. I'm here fanging out with you and about to have a swinging..."

Shad glanced as Abyssa and Dementia were bringing dish after dish to the table and setting them in place, Abyssa carrying multiple ones at the same time. Shad turned back to Melody with a nervous twitch.

"Would this be a bad time to remember I forgot to tell you I'm trying to go vegescarian? You know, to lose a few?"

Shad fidgeted nervously as he did not want to offend Kai's mom when a particular dish or two caught his eye...

"Is THAT vegescarian lasagna!?"  

Shadeaux D Gloom

Dapper Noob

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:09 am
"Lasang-what?" Abyssa asked as the dishes were passed. Cuisine from the Bermuda Die-angle was decidedly light on Italian pastas. Shad was pointing at a dish full of spring rolls. "There's no meat in any of these dishes except the bacon-wrapped scallops. There's fish stock in the soup, of course. Biscuits never have meat in them as far as I know. The spring rolls are all veggie, and I dare you to find a better sweet chili sauce in the world."

Abyssa winked at the shadow creature. Most of the rest of the monsters at the table were digging in. Even Damon looked less sour than usual. Deanna even woke up when Octavia put her into a high chair and sat her between herself and Damon. Deanna had a lazy smile on her face.

"Oh! A toast!" Kai held up his goblet full of fizzy grrrape juice and everyone followed suit. "To, uh....to....um..."

Uh oh...he should have settled on a toast before announcing it! Now Kai was having trouble deciding what they should toast to. Unity? Family? Togetherness? The howlidays?

Kai stood there with his glass in the air, everymonster staring at him...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:01 pm
Demona gave him a little smirk. She knew that confused look all too well.

"Just say everything sweetie. Whatever you want to say you can't go wrong it's better to say too much then regretting not saying something, right?"

She took his hand

"It's going to be alfright. Whatever you have to say it's going to be uhhmazing. Because it comes from your heart and thats all that matters."

She meant everything she said. She didn't see how this could be so bad, unless of course it's really long then everyone (Damon) could get grumpy (Damon) because they want to eat (Damon)  

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:17 pm
"Right!" Kai snapped to. "To friends, to family, to a fangtastic night, to unity and solidarity and being home for the Howlidays."

That seemed to satisfy everymonster at the table, and glasses clinked before they all went back to eating. Kai breathed a sigh of relief. It was almost over!

Except....dessert, of course!

Once the plates seemed to be mostly empty (wow, in fact the entire end of the table where Damon was sitting was bare), Kai stood up.

"And for dessert, raspberry cupquakes!" He gave Damon a knowing look. This was the recipe he'd used for his final in Home Ick, the one Damon had found to be rather pedestrian...he hoped that this time, fangs to guidance from Abyssa and help from Octavia, that they'd pass muster.

The artfully decorated cupquakes were set in the center of the table, and everymonster was allowed to serve themselves.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:40 pm
Damon looked at the dessert and then back at him

"didn't you scarely pass home ick with these?"

He fixed his vest, before standing and taking one his eyes filled with skepticism.

"you did follow the recipe for these right?"

He asked in all seriousness really. As he smelled it, not to see if it was spoiled or smelled bad. Damon just really liked to smell his foods before he hate them. He didnt even take the little wrapping off of the cupquake. He just ate it as it is. He opened his mouth to say what he thought. When suddenly

WAaaaHHHHHHHhhhhh

Deanna wailed as she began to wiggle . Damon got up grabbing the diaper bag.

"Oh I know I know I'm going my little bat"
He cooed. It was honestly strange seeing Damon so caring he was usually a jerk. A big jerk. But Deanna made him so different. Deanna quit crying the moment he picked her up.

"You're not stinky are you? Did you just want up? Huh? Is that all you wanted princess? You just wanted to be held didn't you?" He smiled as she grabbed his tie and put it in her mouth.  

Damon MH

Aged Bloodsucker

Melody Nocturna

Intellectual Informer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:44 pm
Maybe the evening was going to go well after all, her eyes beamed green out of hopefulness. She took a cupcake and the flavor made her iridescent pupils sparkle.

"Aunt Abyssa, was spread is simply wonderful, and Kai these cupquakes are simply to die for! I don't know how you managed to fit the recipe so perfectly! Even I can't do so!"

Although her stomach was at high tide, one cupquake couldn't hurt, right?

After a few bites she dabbed her lips with her napkin and spoke,"Demona, you look absolutely stunning," she smiled sincerely, "I'm not sure how you managed to find a shade of lipstick to compliment your gown so well."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:55 am
Octavia smiled at Damon and Deanna.

"See, you and Kai have way more in common than you think." She pointed out. "You both take great care of your sisters."

With dessert being eaten, Octavia looked tentatively at the clock. It was almost time to go! Nervousness about the Howliday Ball struck again in the pit of her stomach. Would she be the only ghoul without a date? Would anymonster dance with her? Would there be a group of mermaids there just waiting to make fun of her?  

Octavia Tempest

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:45 pm
"It's the kyl-EEK lip kit."

Demona smiled at Melody, showing her selfies of her with the box she then sat back down.

"So how's my favorite little mermaid? Ever fix the scales problem?"

She smiled picking apart the cupcake.

"Oh did you get the icoffin case I sent you? It's the shape of a shell. So I guess it would be a SHELLphone case"

She chuckled  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces