Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Antiguo Region (A Pokemon RP) (Open & Accepting Members)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Playing, Pokemon, Friends, Love, Adventure 

Reply ~ The Muiut Region~
2. Hono Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lacy Rose the Cake

Timid Gaian

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:42 pm
MariaSantiago

User Image
Don't bully others unless you want to be bullied yourself

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

The two took the attacks and stammered back toward Maria as she thought some. "Okay, David hang back for a moment. Nurse Joy might wanna open a window, Sue use Smog let's go!" she commanded as Sue opened her mouth making a thick purple smog pour out its mouth and onto the battle area. To keep the smoke from harming the pokemon being treated the nurse opened up a window to let the smoke slowly pour out, but since there's no breeze outside the fog would make it hard for anyone to move less they want to risk hitting something that wasn't the intended target. "David use Scratch." she commanded as David readied his claws, he knew it was gonna be a chance he would land the blow or miss and hit something else so he waited till he could see something that would give away the enemies position. A moment after the order was issued he spots a misformed object in the smog hoping it was the enemy pokemon it lunges toward it

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Inventory

1: 500Pke
2: Xtransceiver--Music player/4 way phone
3: Pokeball X3

Pokemon Party

User Image
Name-David (Level 7)
Ability--Sand Rush: Doubles the speed of user in Sandstorm and makes them immune to sandstorm damage
Species-Drilbur

Move List
Scratch
Mud Sport
Rapid Spin

User Image
Name-Sue (Level 7)
Ability--Magma Armor: Immune to the "frozen" status ailment
Species-Slugma

Move List
Ember
Smog
Yawn

User Image
Name-Ruffles(Level 7)
Ability--Keen Eye-Immune to accuracy loss
Species-Rufflet

Move List
Peck
Fury Attack
Leer

Cassy Uzuki

amarzyciel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:29 pm
Cassy Uzuki

╔════════════════════╗
Christian Eagross
╚════════════════════╝

User Image
Theme: Demon's Thrill Chapter 2: Over the mountain Goal: Get to Ordello

Current Team:
Rotty User Image Lvl 16 M

Yabol User Image Lvl 14 F

Wicked User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lvl 15 M

Money:
300pKe

Inventory:
Pokeballsx5
Potionsx4
Pokedex
Pokegear
Grandpa's Letter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With exception to Kimmo the Spheal, who's species Christian was already familiar with, Christian took out his pokedex to make note of Saki's pokemon. "Nice to meet you, my name is Christian Eagrose. It's nice to meet new people and pokemon like yourselves." he said returning their greetings. "Actually you guessed right, I just earned my very first badge. I tell you it wasn't easy, but if this pokedex is working then pokemon as strong as yours shouldn't have a problem. Though watch out for the leader's Combusken, that one can clean house." he said, whispering the last part to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

XTvirus

amarzyciel generated a random number between 2 and 590 ... 8!

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:21 am

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██ ██ █

User Image

Travis Izezel Forestry

Who I am with: shady woman,Maria
Who's Out: Midnight,Hema

The moment Maria issued her slugma to use smog, Travis quickly scrambled for his pokeball and withdraw Hema and midnight so not getting poisoned by smog. Who would use smog in indoor anyway,even Theo had more sense not to. Travis himself had put handkerchief over his mouth and nose to not breath the poisonous smoke.Those pawniard are steel type so smog won't do anything to them.He was worried about the other people and pokemon in here,but none of his pokemon can disperse this smoke unless you meant ignite it to explosion. Many people had moved out from the cafetaria due to the smoke.

something hit his head as he went near the window for fresher air. "Who-!?" he exclaimed as he picked up a nest ball. Wondering who would throw an empty nest ball just like that, but still he took it for his own. Think of it as compensation for hitting his head.

My Pokemon:

●●●●Midnight ♂●●●●Hematite ♂●●●●●●●●●Russia♂●●●●●●●Io♂●●●●●●Lamia♀●●
●●●●●Lv 06 ●●●●●●●●●lv 07 Lionel♂●●●Shandler♂●●●●Russia♂●●●●●●●Io♂●●●●●●Lamia♀●●

User ImageUser Image

Inventory
04 x Pokeballs//04 x Potions//01xPokedoll

money
950 P

My PC for detail,I don't list all my item.

((itching to battle along too XD,but I can't intrude the battle,it's rude))
Lacy Rose the Cake

Cassy Uzuki

((btw why people who haven't challenge the gym have to send pm?))
((is this event of some sort? since this "shady woman" is NPC?))
RNG
found nest ball (well,that's neat)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:10 am
Lacy Rose the Cake
This is an introduction to an evil org.

amarzyciel
When you are ready since it's taking a while you may challenged the gym, via PMing me. So people will get their badges faster XD BTW if Slugma KOs Travis can join in the battle.

The woman covered her mouth. "Hmmph..sorry to tell you that that Smog won't do anything to my precious Steel/Dark types." She laughed through her hood. "NOW LET'S GET THAT SLUGMA!" The woman yelled. The Female Pawniard took the hit, it wasn't very effecctive. "Now, both of you aim for Slugma and use Headbutt!!" Both pf the petite pokemon charged towards Slugma with incredible speed. "Pawn" "Pawwwwwn!"

User Image Male / Lv. 8
User Image Female / Lv 8  

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:05 am
Cassy Uzuki
Lacy Rose the Cake

amarzyciel
When you are ready since it's taking a while you may challenged the gym, via PMing me. So people will get their badges faster XD BTW if Slugma KOs Travis can join in the battle.

((oh, I want to train,but I can't just left when still rp-ing with other people,plus curious with this introduction event))

((btw smog+fire=BOOM,right? since it's poisonous gas technically))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:07 am
amarzyciel
Cassy Uzuki
Lacy Rose the Cake

amarzyciel

((oh, I want to train,but I can't just left when still rp-ing with other people,plus curious with this introduction event))

((btw smog+fire=BOOM,right? since it's poisonous gas technically))

I suppose..please don't kill us  

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PumpookinPixie generated a random number between 2 and 590 ... 589!

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:36 am
ItemFind
Relic Statue sold for 300Poke

xTvirus

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸`•.¸
User Image
Saki Miyuki
“Winter‘s a time of joy..”

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•
Saki smiled at the boy. "Nice to meet you Christian, you must be really strong." She giggled. "Let's go to the PokemonCenter together!" she cried out. She grabbed his hand and began to run, but tripped. "Owy..what's that.." She discovered an ancient relic statue. (Any ancient relic pieces you find tell me and I'll give you a price to sell it for. They're worth more.) "That's weird.." She said, Saki picked it up and put it into her backpack. "Let's go!"
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•

Current Team:
User Image Lv. 18 Kimmo-kun
User Image Lv. 18 Neko-Chan

User Image Lv. 20 Penelope

Money:

900Pke

Inventory:

2xPokeball
4xPotion
3xOran Berry

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸`•.¸  
redluck generated a random number between 2 and 590 ... 533!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:24 pm
(Lock capsule sold for 150 pke)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Serenity Noine

“If it’s important never give up on it”

Serenity walked out of the gym and looked towards to town "Almia we did it; our first badge, let's keep this up" she still held the gym badge that she had fought so hard to obtain. Sere began walking towards the Pokemon center still lost in thought of where to go next she placed the badge in its proper area and pulled out her map to find where to go next "Alright so if im here then the next place to go would be...." she began talking to herself while examining the map not paying attention to where she was going until she tripped over something "Ow. What was that?" she looked back and found a lock capsule sitting on the ground hmm I wonder what that is She tried opening it but it wouldn't budge "Well I guess I can just sell this anyway I should get to the pokemon center before anything."

Current Team:
Almia Lv 15 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Magi Lv 12 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mali Lv 14 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Keicko Lv 18 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sorex Lv 18 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Money:
750Pke

Inventory:

2x Pokeball
4x potion

redluck

Fashionable Raider

2,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

redluck

Fashionable Raider

2,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:30 pm
Serenity Noine

As Serenity walked into the Pokemon center she noticed a purplish haze floating in the air "Wait what's going on?" she began to question the nurse noticed her "Be careful the air has smog in it" this took Sere by surprise she quickly covered her mouth and nose with her shirt "Almia I need you to safeguard so you don't get poisoned" Almia shielded itself then used his wings to guard his master "Thank you, anyway why is there smog in here?" The nurse pointed in the direction of two trainers battling Serenity exploded with anger "Why are you two battling in here!? If you wanted to fight at least take it outside! And who used smog indoors?!" While she was yelling Magi released herself from her pokeball to try to calm her trainer down "Hm? thanks Magi but you should stay in your Pokeball I don't need you poisoned" She called down slightly but was still very agitated.

Current Team:

Money:
750Pke

Inventory:

2x Pokeball
4x potion

amarzyciel
Lacy Rose the Cake
Cassy Uzuki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:47 pm

User Image

Travis Izezel Forestry

Who I am with: Maria,shady woman,serenity
Who's Out: N/A

Travis looked out as a trainer was yelling in anger to the battling people. "It just seemed to ended up into a battle, not intentional battle" Travis explained as he leaned by the window, the smog is more the problem than the battle,but it should clear up after a while. "One of the battler is an acquintance of mine" more like Theo's though. "I am observing the battle and to intervene when I am needed" he continued speaking as he watched the smog.

My Pokemon:

●●●●●Lv 06 ●●●●●●●●●lv 07 Lionel♂●●●Shandler♂●●●●Russia♂●●●●●●●Io♂●●●●●●Lamia♀●●

User ImageUser Image

Inventory
04 x Pokeballs 01xnest ball//04 x Potions//01xPokedoll

money
950 P

redluck

Cassy Uzuki

Lacy Rose the Cake

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Lacy Rose the Cake

Timid Gaian

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:59 pm
MariaSantiago

User Image

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

"Oh no Sue!" she got out as Sue took the brunt of both headbutts sliding back before flopping over knocked out. As she addressed Sue she herd the frustration of another person about her last attack. "Sue return!" "David use Rapid Spin!" she commanded as she recalled Sue. As she went back into the pokeball David started spinning before the remaining smog vanished. "Oh no, 2 on 1, hang tough David I'll think of something." she said trying to think of something.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Inventory

Pokemon Party

User Image
Name-David (Level 7)
Ability--Sand Rush: Doubles the speed of user in Sandstorm and makes them immune to sandstorm damage
Species-Drilbur

Move List
Scratch
Mud Sport
Rapid Spin

User Image
Name-Sue (Level 7)
Species-Slugma

Move List
Ember
Smog
Yawn

User Image
Name-Ruffles(Level 7)
Species-Rufflet

Move List
Peck
Fury Attack
Leer

Cassy Uzuki

amarzyciel

redluck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:13 pm

User Image

Travis Izezel Forestry

Who I am with: Maria,shady woman,serenity
Who's Out: N/A

Just as Travis said that and waited, Maria's slugma was knocked down. That wasn't good with only drillbur who hadn't done much damage since the beginning of the battle. "Midnight, our turn for battle" he said as he released the litwick beside drillbur and headed there himself. "Use astonish on the same target" He instructed as astonish's secondary effect will flinch the opponent for the drillbur's rapid spin to hit. "followed with acid armour to dodge" attack and dodged as the other possibly won't let Midnight go after astonish and also for the rapid spin not to hit him too.

Midnight faded itself to ghostly state, making it invincible from normal eyes and reappeared right next to the pawniard and making chilling sound "Liiiit Liiiitwiiiick" to surprise and adding fear effect.

My Pokemon:

User ImageUser Image

Inventory
04 x Pokeballs 01xnest ball//04 x Potions//01xPokedoll

money
950 P

((no worries with me igniting the smog,we are indoor,not outdoor))
((btw let's clear the smog out, can't use fire attack with that still around))
redluck

Cassy Uzuki

Lacy Rose the Cake

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

redluck

Fashionable Raider

2,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:42 pm
Serenity Noine

As the blonde man finished talking Serenity was caught off guard "Wait unintentional? who started this?" When the Slugma fainted it told Sere that neither the blonde man nor his friend were responsible. She noticed that the blonde man sent out a litwick against the strange woman fire type that can work to his advantage...but wait what would happen if he used a fire attack in a closed space with smog I don't want to take that chance "Alright Almia help clear some of this smog!" Sere began holding her breathe as her bird blew the poisonous gasses out of the pokemon center freeing up clean air that she could properly breathe "Finally fresh air. Nurse Joy can you heal two of my pokemon really quick" Sere brought her pokeballs to the nurse with her attention still on the battle. "Alright I did my job your turn!" she called out to the pair.

Current Team:

Money:
750Pke

Inventory:

2x Pokeball
4x potion

amarzyciel
Lacy Rose the Cake
Cassy Uzuki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:31 pm
MariaSantiago

User Image

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

"Thank's Theo...I mean Travis." she corrected herself as she regained her composure. She was sweating it there for a moment when it was just David but now with Travis's pokemon in the battle it might give her an edge on the battle. "David use Rapid Spin again" she commanded as David spun around again creating another gust of wind

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Inventory

Pokemon Party

User Image
Name-David (Level 7)
Species-Drilbur

Move List
Scratch
Mud Sport
Rapid Spin

User Image
Name-Sue (Level 7)
Species-Slugma

Move List
Ember
Smog
Yawn

User Image
Name-Ruffles(Level 7)
Species-Rufflet

Move List
Peck
Fury Attack
Leer

Lacy Rose the Cake
OCC--Battle Music( from Pokemon Colosseum )
For the record the smog isn't flammable. If you guys saw the battle in the Sakura Field shows that Slugma used Smog in a defensive manner to avoid Drilbur till the smog lost most its thickness making it easy to see Slugma's body. Sometimes it works to think of some moves and combinations in a defensive manner if it has any like Smog and Rapid Spin.

Cassy Uzuki

amarzyciel

redluck

Lacy Rose the Cake

Timid Gaian

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:23 pm
Lacy Rose the Cake

For the record the smog isn't flammable. If you guys saw the battle in the Sakura Field shows that Slugma used Smog in a defensive manner to avoid Drilbur till the smog lost most its thickness making it easy to see Slugma's body. Sometimes it works to think of some moves and combinations in a defensive manner if it has any like Smog and Rapid Spin.

((I use anime as reference,smog could explode though not always,due to the poison substances it contained,probably when it still thick))  
~ The Muiut Region~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff