Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lapis Lazuli Academy of Adepts

Back to Guilds

This is an academy where all races are welcome. Especially in this dire time of need. 

Tags: Roleplay, Supernatrual, Adept, Academy, Fantasy 

Reply On Campus
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:33 am
Starr Elf

User Image

Kyo smiled and leaned close, "Whatever you tell me to do, I will follow it", he whispered in a seductive tone to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:36 am
Tavril
User Image
ϹҥϵѓѓұƁłãƈ

Cherry smiled and kissed Kyo passionately. "I wouldn't mind seeing that room of yours," she whispered, equally seductive.  

Starr Elf
Vice Captain

Sweet Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:39 am
Starr Elf

User Image

Kyo smiled and took her hand, "If you will follow beside me my angel", he said smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:45 am
Tavril
User Image
ϹҥϵѓѓұƁłãƈ

The girl smiled and said, "I'll always walk beside you." With that, she pecked his cheek and blushed.  

Starr Elf
Vice Captain

Sweet Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tavril
Vice Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:10 pm
Starr Elf

User Image

Kyo smiled and kissed her cheek as he lead her out of the Cafeteria and to his dorm.

[exit Kyo to dorm 200]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:22 pm
Tavril
User Image
ϹҥϵѓѓұƁłãƈ

Cherry smiled and followed Kyo closely. (Cherry exits to dorm 200)  

Starr Elf
Vice Captain

Sweet Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Elementalists
Captain

Loyal Werewolf

3,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:43 pm
I stumbled into the cafeteria wiping the sleep out of my eyes and headed for Aqua Marie's table. "Morning Aqua I said stting beside her and resting my head on the table for a bit "Morning brian, how are you feeling after... well Sukura is he still doing ok?" "yeah he is doing fine for the moment, he i still out cold thought" "how is it for you? having your boyfriends sprit living inside of you?" Aqua asked I felt my emotions go into turmoil Sukura was the only one for me it still hurt he pain was still fresh. "I don't feel like talking about it." i said in reply while grabbing a cup of coffee.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:44 pm
tenchi walks in on his first day and looks around. he sighs as he thinks to himself- im obviously no going to fit in- he wonders to an empty table, away from anyone to bother. he reaches down and pulls out a bottle that is blacked out so no one knew it was blood. he twists the cap off before holding the top of the bottle to his lips and letting the sweet crimson liquid flow down his throat .  

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:07 pm
jonathan-the-vampire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aradia walked into the cafeteria, trying her best to make people think that she wasn't there. She kept nibbling her apple and sat down on the corner table. She quietly ate her apple, she saw three people there. Aradia looked down at the table, trying to avoid eye contact.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:25 pm
ViaryTheDragon122

tenchi glanced at the girl that recently walked in. she was cute but he decided to just keep to himself as he sipped the bottle again
User Image  

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:09 pm
jonathan-the-vampire

Aradia then looked up, eyes widening. She stopped breathing and her eyes started to glow green. After about five minutes, she just passed out right then. Her apple then rolled out her hand and onto the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:22 pm
ViaryTheDragon122

tenchi stopped in shock when the girl passed out.- h..hay! are you ok ?! - he uses his vamp speed to rush to her side and help her up. he gently shakes her - h..hay miss?!
User Image  

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:27 pm
jonathan-the-vampire

Aradia woke up to the boy shaking her. Her eyes widened in fear, and she pulled away from him. Her entire face was red since she was so shy. She looked down and mumbled something about her, "stupid powers." She sighed and looked up at the boy again, her eyes still faintly glowing green.
"Th-thanks... I-I'm Aradia."
Aradia stammered, barely getting her voice above a whisper.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:41 pm
ViaryTheDragon122

tenchi backed off alittle seeing that she was alright and he sighed in relief. he went back to his shy self and blushed alittle- i.. im tenchi. its my first day - he smiled shyly forgetting to hide his fangs in the smile.
User Image  

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100

JeIIy Bear

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:26 pm
jonathan-the-vampire

Aradia slightly tilted her head, having a little glance at his pointed canines. A Vampire? One would think I would be used to the fact I'm not the only different person alive... Aradia thought, but she tried her hardest to keep that thought not telekinetic. Though, she wouldn't be surprised if Tenchi had heard her anyway. She wasn't exactly talented in hiding her thoughts, especially since she had no training with her powers. Her blush had deepened, making it almost the exact color of her hair.
"S-Same h-here..."
This time, a tiny voice inside Aradia's head was talking, and hopefully that one couldn't be heard either. Really, Girl? Stop blushing, it's unbecoming for a lady to do so in front of a boy. Aradia instantly recognized that voice as her old headmistress' voice from her old school. She silently scolded the voice, and willed herself to stop blushing so much. Though, her cheeks were still a bit rosy.

On Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games