Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:07 am
I’m auditioning for the show!
Acha Name: Twister
Image Link: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Brief Personality: Twisty is super cheesy and prone to pun throwing. He's not very deep but he loves to entertain.
Proposed Role: He's a jester, a fool, a clown!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:20 pm
I’m auditioning for the show!
Acha Name: Jester
Image Link: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Brief Personality: Happygolucky and usually willing to perform or make someone laugh. Is pretty awful at jokes, but can sometimes get paranoid or self-conscious if he messes up. Is rarely able to "give up" per se, but if he feels he can't do a thing, he'll wait on others to see if they can give him direction and work from there. If he can't, well then he'll stick around and help someone else!
Proposed Role: A jester (legit!), a good dancer and loves to do the "make fun of so and so" kind of barb witty on the spot kinds of jokes during parties. Is a bit of a contortionist, and can bend his body in strange twistings and bendings and likes to freak people out with his basically-rubber body. Don't ask him to do that weird thing with his back feet and his horns... it's sorta gross.  

Pigxels

Ghost

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:48 pm
Araucana
latest quote ever

Pigxels

You are both welcomed to the tribe! 8D
Thank you for joining!
(front page will be forever out of date don't look at it)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:11 am
Ruriska

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          I uh, I dunno if I should RP something about the masks, since you just said to quote you? D. But if you still do that, I like Mask 8 or Mask 6! Whichever of those two looks best on him to you. (Not sure if the bangle'll be visible on him, since he has foot fluff, it might tho since his front foot fluff is lower on his legs. >.>)

Also any time anyone ever wants to RP, omfg, please feel free to quote me! o3o Yas. All the RP.

Pigxels

Ghost

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:09 am
Pigxels

I uh, I dunno if I should RP something about the masks, since you just said to quote you? D. But if you still do that, I like Mask 8 or Mask 6! Whichever of those two looks best on him to you. (Not sure if the bangle'll be visible on him, since he has foot fluff, it might tho since his front foot fluff is lower on his legs. >.>)

Also any time anyone ever wants to RP, omfg, please feel free to quote me! o3o Yas. All the RP.

Nobody has asked for a mask in forever, lmao, I'll sort it out! If you want to RP him getting it, I'm happy to! c:  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:45 am
Ruriska
Pigxels

Nobody has asked for a mask in forever, lmao, I'll sort it out! If you want to RP him getting it, I'm happy to! c:

O_o That's surprising, haha. Ooo yeah! It doesn't have to be long if you don't have a lot of time to RP! That'd be super fun! (Or if you'd rather me do that in a Solo, I could do that too but I'd have to wing what directions Watch Me might bark at him! Then I'd link it back to ya.

:EDIT: By "wing directions" I generally just mean a vague, "he wants him to try something like this" rather than actually using dialogue, I know that's a nono. XD

This would be a good way for me to type out exactly what kind of stuff Jester's good at, too, in terms of jestering. .o I didn't get much of that going in the Meta cuz it didn't really call for it.

Pigxels

Ghost

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:31 am
Pigxels

O_o That's surprising, haha. Ooo yeah! It doesn't have to be long if you don't have a lot of time to RP! That'd be super fun! (Or if you'd rather me do that in a Solo, I could do that too but I'd have to wing what directions Watch Me might bark at him! Then I'd link it back to ya.

:EDIT: By "wing directions" I generally just mean a vague, "he wants him to try something like this" rather than actually using dialogue, I know that's a nono. XD

This would be a good way for me to type out exactly what kind of stuff Jester's good at, too, in terms of jestering. .o I didn't get much of that going in the Meta cuz it didn't really call for it.

Nah, it's cool. I'm happy to rp it! Though Prize will probably be the one to give it to him! She's the one he really has to impress to get a good part in the show.

All any Acha have to do to impress Watch Me is stand there... *sob*

We can start off the RP when her asking to see his act, maybe? Then she can deck him out in the mask or whatever.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:16 am
Ruriska
Nah, it's cool. I'm happy to rp it! Though Prize will probably be the one to give it to him! She's the one he really has to impress to get a good part in the show.

All any Acha have to do to impress Watch Me is stand there... *sob*

We can start off the RP when her asking to see his act, maybe? Then she can deck him out in the mask or whatever.

Haha okeedoke. Do you want me to start the RP and then tag you with it for response? .D

Pigxels

Ghost

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:25 am
Pigxels

Haha okeedoke. Do you want me to start the RP and then tag you with it for response? .D

I'd appreciate it! c:  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:11 am
Pigxels

Here he is:

User Image

<3  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:22 pm
IT’S SHOWTIME!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Have you heard about Watch Me’s latest children? Some pretty Acha doe has given him a beautiful son and daughter and it’s their debut show tonight! Everyone who is anyone is going to be there! Apparently they’ve inherited all of Watch Me’s great talent! I can’t wait to see it. You’re coming along, right?

[It’s showtime and while Watch Me is starting to see the merit in his non-Acha brethren, he’s still thoroughly enamoured by Acha kind and his children are no exception to this rule. While his Kiokote offspring watch the show (and offer directions to the snack stands), it’s time for the two Acha of the clutch to show their stuff!

That’s where you come in. Just fill out the below form to enter for one of these lovely kin! You are welcome to take the act portion however you wish. Write, draw, film yourself doing interpretive dance. If it’s in their character, heck, have them not do anything on stage at all! Just remember, everyone is watching! ]

[b][color=orange][size=18]watch me, watch me![/size][/color][/b]
[b]username: [/b]
[b]buck or doe?:[/b]
[b]kin name: [/b]
[b]one sentence personality: [/b]
[b]the act: [/b] (your entry here)

OR if you want to tag team with a friend, use this form!

[b][color=cornflowerblue][size=18]this is a double act![/size][/color][/b]
[b]username one & buck or doe:[/b]
[b]username two & buck or doe:[/b]
[b]buck name:[/b]
[b]doe name: [/b]
[b]one sentence personality each:[/b]
[b]do they get along or is this some weird rivalry double act?:[/b]
[b]the act: [/b] (give it to us)

The contest will be judged by Ruriska and Minsuil. It will end on 11PM Monday July 2nd.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:23 pm
watch me, watch me!
username: Owlsomniac
buck or doe?: Doe
kin name: Emberstep
one sentence personality: Quick footed and sure, both of herself and her dance, she never misses a beat.
the act:
From a young age, the stage was drilled into her -- but her fascination started long before that. In her dreams, still inside her egg, she danced and played with fire. That ever mercurial, untamable, force swirled in her mind, over her, consuming her, until she was one with the flame.

But like the element of her namesake, she was also quite greedy. She fed upon their praise, their doting eyes, like tinder to the flame of her spirit and pride. Always, she strove to be in the spotlight, to be the best, and brightest, and strongest, even competing with her own kin at times.

As she twirls, leaps, and glides across the stage, it's not hard to imagine how she came about her name. Every movement is reminiscent of fire -- a jump here like a sudden sparking ember caught by a breeze, each twist and twirl the flames dancing upon a log, her sinuous movements flowing easily from one to the next.

She laughs as they ooh and ahh at her. Their praise is kindling to her spirit, fueling her inspiration, and feeding new energy into her movements. Her eyes spark at them as she grins, bowing playfully here, winking encouragingly, and then darting off again. Whimsical, mercurial, powerful and mysterious, she captures her audience and engulfs them all, one by one.

Finally, she curls up in a slow, graceful, final crouch, like a dying flame, her show has ended. Slowly, then, she stands, smiles, and bows.

"Thank you for watching my show. I'm Emberstep -- and I hope to see you all again very soon."

Owlsomniac

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:32 pm
watch me, watch me!
username: I K i n u I
buck or doe?: Buck
kin name: All the World's a Stage
one sentence personality: He's the absolute best stage actor the world has ever seen, whether that's true or not isn't actually important.
the act:
The fire from the troupe's Salamander shown brightly across the stage, basking the still Acha in a kind of haunting glow. His head tilted down, eyes closed, and breathing measured as he concentrated. It was his time to shine, again. There was a reason he favored dramatic roles. His high energy and confident attitude, coupled with an almost unhealthy passion for his craft, was the perfect formula for such plays. He liked to think they were appreciated most by Kin with a 'refined' artistic palate, yet he concerned himself not on whether it were true. It had to be. Lifting his head in a fluid motion the bucks eyes opened and gazed into the distance with a sort of fiery intensity.

"And this!" He began, his voice carrying clearly as he spoke with conviction. "The hour of my waking, from what seemed an eternal slumber of ignorance. I, the PRINCE!" At this last word he took a couple steps forward dramatically and stamped his front hooves down, his neck raised high in triumph. "Will allow this 'sleep' to make me a slave no longer. This, the kingdom of my waking mind. Full of wonder, full of promise, and newfound mistrust for those I once cherished and held in confidence. Vipers. Venomous and vile. NO MORE will they play me for a fool. I shall unearth their secrets, their plots, one by one.." His hooves clicked dramatically as he took several slow, deliberate, steps forward and tilted his gaze upwards to the night sky.

"One by one.." He repeated. "This fog of betrayal which hath shadowed me, I will rise above it stronger! Where I once was blind, now do I see their intent. The usurpers shall know my wrath. My anger burns like the sky fleas above me and the punishments of those who have mislead me shall be as the bright lights above! Beyond number, beyond imagining!" His demeanor was all passion, all fire, and his voice rang out clear and assured. "What is love but weakness? What is kindness but frailty? I need not these tools of the meek." His gaze fell from the heavens to the audience, his chin pushed up in a haughty manner. His bright gaze filled with a kind of cold rage as he surveyed those before him. "For this prince is a fool no longer. This day I am a king, and my kingdom is the kingdom of revenge.."

The light went out suddenly and as the smallest flicker rekindled moments later the buck took a bow, several bows. The flourish in his gesture grand and his expression, while not unattractive, was smug and content with himself. Another grand performance, nothing but the best, not that he had any doubt it would be. He never had doubts when it came to his craft. What he needed was a gorgeous little Acha to help him celebrate his latest triumph. Thankfully there was never a shortage of lovely ladies following the performances. Ah, such a grand life. His name fit him so well in this moment. All the world was indeed a stage. His stage. And he would have it no other way.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:19 am
watch me, watch me!
username: Ryuukishin
buck or doe?: Buck
kin name: Twinkle Toes
one sentence personality: Despite his name, he's got four left feet; maybe there's something else he can do?
the act:
User Image User Image

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:03 pm
CONGRATS AND WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!

Ryuukishin

Owlsomniac
Alas Emberstep as a name (with a space in on the database) is already taken. Please choose another one! smile

Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff