Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] .:Unexpected Love:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:31 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He smiled when he was dressed, checking it out in the mirror before looking to him. "What do you think," he asked twirling a bit. Laughing lightly, he hugged him before pulling back. "Lets go finish up dinner so we can eat...I am starving right now."

✄------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:53 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren chuckled and kissed him. "You look adorable." He went to go cook, starting the heat up again and continuing to make the stir-fry.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:07 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Smiling lightly at this, he nodded as he followed after him. "Thank you for cooking again...when can you teach me to cook," he asked looking to him. "I don't think eating so much take out for my sister is good for them."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:59 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded. "Well, you'll be visiting often, so I can teach you to cook while you're here. If you like, your sisters can come over too. We'll just need to behave while they're here."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:04 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He seemed to smile at this before he gave a soft laugh. "Behave...I know I can behave but the question is...can you Darren," he purred, hugging the other from behind.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren chuckled. "You're the one who seduced me, little minx." He responded, smiling. "Or else my self-control would have still been in tact." He reached a hand back to cup his rear lightly. "And you did a very good job of it."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He rolled his eyes at his words a bit before squeaking a little. "You pervert," he muttered with a laugh as he rubbed his bottom some. Smiling softly at him, he leaned up and kissed his cheek before going to sit at the table. "Give me extra shrimp when you serve me please."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren laughed. "As you wish, dear prince." He replied easily, serving the food when he finished and making sure that Fuji had extra shrimp. He set the table and put the plates with food out, then sat down to eat his own.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:42 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

His face was a light red at this, still not used to being called such things. When the other sat down, he thanked him before moving onto his lap. "I like it like this," he said with a playful grin, well aware he was only wearing underwear's at the moment.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:02 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren wrapped an arm around Fuji, kissing his neck. "I can certainly see why." He nipped at his shoulder before he took a bite of his food. "Just so you know, now that I've had you, I'm never letting you leave." He warned. "Not even if you beg. You're stuck with me for life." He meant it. Fuji wasn't escaping now.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Fuji couldn't help but smile as he slowly ate, glad to hear it. "You have been nothing but nice to me...how can I want to leave," he said gently. Kissing his cheek, he slowly ate before looking to him. "But I hope you know that I wont have you working at that club anymore...I want you to find another job."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:35 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren sighed. "Alright. I suppose I'll start looking." He said, eating his food. He wasn't sure what he could really do for a job if he couldn't rely on his charm. That 'no kissing' rule helped as well. Still, if it meant that he kept Fuji, he'd have to find something.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:48 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Hearing him sigh, he seemed to pout before he crossed his arms over his chest. "What," he asked looking to him. "Its not enough to have me but you have to be admired and romantic with other people." Huffing softly, he climbed off his lap before picking up his plate. "I am going to go eat in the living room." With that, he walked out of the kitchen before sitting on the couch.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:07 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren was dumbfounded as Fuji got up and left with his plate, angry about something. What the hell had just happened?! He got up and followed him. "What are you talking about? When did I ever say that?" He wanted to smooth things over with Fuji, but first he had to find out why he was mad in the first place! He'd agreed to find a new job, so why did Fuji act like he'd flat out refused to?  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:09 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He seemed to roll his eyes as he gave him his back while eating off the plate. "Because of the sigh...usually when one sighs the way you do its because there not happy with what they have to do," he said simply to him. Setting the plate down, he went to find his clothes before looking for the washer.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games