Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
who the ******** are you people anyway. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:45 am
bedsick

Sometimes, but it's mostly like one guy might be yelling and I'm cooking dinner and trying to get him to sit down and I'm tired from being woken up during the night and it's like AAAAHHHHHH but things always get better eventually fff.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I lived next door to a place like that for about 3 months. It was horrible. sweatdrop
There was a one guy that would go into their fenced off backgyard and just screamed at anything that moved.

Was glad when I moved out. gonk
I don't think I could do what you did , you are a remarkable person.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:42 am
AliceLoathesWonderland
see u next tuesday
I tame unicorns for fun and profit

Can i buy one from you?
Emo's unicorns are smelly

Sure. Also, just between you and me, his product is tacky and of inferior quality, made by Korean children in sweatshops. I'm only telling you this as a good friend  

kimono girl snotty

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:45 am
see u next tuesday
AliceLoathesWonderland
see u next tuesday

Can i buy one from you?

Sure. Also, just between you and me, his product is tacky and of inferior quality, made by Korean children in sweatshops. I'm only telling you this as a good friend

No wonder they smell D:
Free range all the way  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:52 am
AliceLoathesWonderland
see u next tuesday
AliceLoathesWonderland
see u next tuesday

Can i buy one from you?

No wonder they smell D:
Free range all the way

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here he is, what a majestic creature. Giant heart not included  

kimono girl snotty

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:46 am
Shiver`
bedsick

Sometimes, but it's mostly like one guy might be yelling and I'm cooking dinner and trying to get him to sit down and I'm tired from being woken up during the night and it's like AAAAHHHHHH but things always get better eventually fff.

I lived next door to a place like that for about 3 months. It was horrible. sweatdrop
There was a one guy that would go into their fenced off backgyard and just screamed at anything that moved.

Haha oh man we're not that disturbing to the neighbors I don't think, thank god. sweatdrop And most people tell me that, which is weird for me cause I don't really feel like my job is special or hard. But I guess that's what makes me good at it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:23 pm
bedsick
Shiver`
bedsick

Haha oh man we're not that disturbing to the neighbors I don't think, thank god. sweatdrop And most people tell me that, which is weird for me cause I don't really feel like my job is special or hard. But I guess that's what makes me good at it.

I have a friend that works for a old person facility. She tells me stories how rude and perverted a lot of the older people are. Like they will say some really disgusting things while stroking themselves.

If anyone in the place your work does that you are beyond amazing. I have no patience with crudeness.  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:24 pm
Shiver`
bedsick
Shiver`
bedsick

I have a friend that works for a old person facility. She tells me stories how rude and perverted a lot of the older people are. Like they will say some really disgusting things while stroking themselves.

If anyone in the place your work does that you are beyond amazing. I have no patience with crudeness.

No not at all omg, I'm really, really lucky to have sweet and well-behaved guys. Which is good, though, I work shifts alone at the house looking after 4 of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:38 pm
Some of the aids who work with the old people take advantage of the older ladies.
My gramma had a friend who is in her 80's in a home. A few years ago her friend was raped by one of the bastards, Broke her arm in the process.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Yeata Zi
Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:47 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Some of the aids who work with the old people take advantage of the older ladies.
My gramma had a friend who is in her 80's in a home. A few years ago her friend was raped by one of the bastards, Broke her arm in the process.
Oh my god. That's horrible.

Did she call the police?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:48 pm
Yeata Zi
Jayce Reinhardt

Did she call the police?

Yup, turns out the guy had a record that the place never bothered to check.

Makes you think and I would never put my parents in a home, ever.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Yeata Zi
Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:50 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Yeata Zi
Jayce Reinhardt

Did she call the police?

Yup, turns out the guy had a record that the place never bothered to check.

Makes you think and I would never put my parents in a home, ever.
Jesus.

My grandma is in a ridiculously nice home. She has her own furniture in her room, and a bunch of pictures--and all the ladies who take care of her are really nice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:54 pm
I worked at a retirement home for awhile. Served breakfast/lunch and inbetween/after the meals I cleaned the rooms/common areas.

Got to be really good friends with these folks, a lot of them never had visitors for one reason or another so they enjoyed having someone to talk to for a bit every day. I worked on the side where the residents needed CNA's and such to help with everything.

Once in a blue moon I'd work on the other side of the building (our side was locked down since we had some with Alzheimer's/dementia etc) and I truly hated working the other side. The folks there could get by on their own and were just really, REALLY rude.

My first day over there I got yelled at by 6 different people, for not doing things "just so" and it's not like I knew each of their specific routines, being brand new. It really, really sucked and I was sooo glad to go back to my side of the building. lol  

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:02 pm
see u next tuesday
AliceLoathesWonderland
see u next tuesday

Can i buy one from you?

idk what kind of unicorns you raise

but the best ones for hamburger meat are the ones raised on blood sweat and tears.

come on everyone knows that the more elusive the dreams the unicorn feeds on, the sweeter the taste of the unicorn flesh emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:46 pm
Hey. Sup.

I'm Mythey. 22 years old. Female. Bisexual. Southern California.

I cook. I bake. I take pictures. I d**k around on the internet and I like driving places, just as long as the traffic is good.

Also, I like Pokemon, Disney stuff, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Harry Potter, and Ponies. Love the ponies.

I'm on twitter, tumblr, skype, and here too I guess. Hit me up yo.

Mythey Maysonia

Wealthy Heckler

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:54 pm
Mythey Maysonia
Hey. Sup.

I'm Mythey. 22 years old. Female. Bisexual. Southern California.

I cook. I bake. I take pictures. I d**k around on the internet and I like driving places, just as long as the traffic is good.

Also, I like Pokemon, Disney stuff, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Harry Potter, and Ponies. Love the ponies.

I'm on twitter, tumblr, skype, and here too I guess. Hit me up yo.

-glomps- Where you been hiding?!  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games