Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Centaurs Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A Centaur Themed Social Club 

Tags: Centaur, Horse, Animal, Fantasy, Role Playing 

Reply Roleplay HQ
The outsider (Modern / Forest) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:42 pm
Clover rubbed her arm, trying to ignore what was certainly going to be a bruise. "The Firemanes fight for females; it is what they have in place of our games. There is only one rule, just fight until one stallion does not get up. The winner gets to keep the girl." She shook her head, "I spoke to my father about the marriage yesterday. For his rebellion, I was to be killed. However, it was discovered I had the gift, making me valuable. I have to be watched, though. If I live with one of them, then the Firemane can make sure that I never get the idea to defy them."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:48 pm
"I can't tell if it's a good game or not. I can think of better games then that. So they kept you because of a gift? Must be valuable to them. What is this gift you have?"  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm
Clover gave Kire a you-know look. "Remember that I told you that some only know herbs and some know a lot more?"
Oak called out for them, "I have been looking for the two of you." He was carrying Kire's shirt and Clover's herb pouch. He thrust each into the hands of its owners. He spoke to Kire, "I am trusting you with my daughter's life. Do not disappoint me. Clover, Yucca is growing suspicious. You must leave the village for a while. Go back with Kire to where his tribe lives; I am sure they would welcome a healer. Any tribe besides the Firemanes will do."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:07 pm
"I mean like do you have...?" He then interupted by Oak. "Wait, What! What happened? What makes you think their suspicious about something? Was it something Yucca did?"  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:13 pm
"He is trying to push up the wedding. All he really needs for that is to be declared an adult. He attacked the sword teacher for refusing to grant his request. Yucca has not learned his final lesson to be complete with his training: control. One of the guards was sent to bring more of the Firemane here. I fear that there may be a conflict between our tribes. Clover is the one they want, without her, the marriage and the alliance of our tribes will not be complete. Now, go!" Oak turned back toward the family's home.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:20 pm
Wait! Damn it! What now? I don't feel good just leaving them. They could be in danger of being attacked like my tribe." he really wanted to help but didn't know how. He was too confused of what was happening.  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:25 pm
Clover stepped up beside Kire. "We should do as father says. When the wolf is hunting the rabbit, he does not care for the fox. This gives us a chance to go for the book. We may be able to stop them once and for all. No one esle is going to be hurt," her tone was defiant. She fastened the pouch to her belt and started running for the village border.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:31 pm
Kire still didn't like the idea of just leaving but followed Clover. He put his shirt in his bag and then pulled out his cell phone. He then started sending a text message while he galloped with Clover to the border.  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:42 pm
Clover watched Kire, "are you telling your family that we need their help? We must move quickly. Maybe they could take a vehicle to get to us faster? Did you get a good enough look at the map to tell them where to go?" Clover cursed herself for not grabbing the map while she had the chance. She was afraid for her parents and her tribe, but she blinked back tears.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:48 pm
"The message was kinda rushed. Once were outside the border they should follow the signal on my phone." He saw that she was sad. Possibly she was afraid of what could happen to her family and tribe. He was hoping to do something soon.  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:03 pm
Clover was getting angry now, "the Firemanes should stay away from us. What right do they have to us?" Her eyes flashed with an idea. "Kire, I need to slow down. In fact, I may be able to run for the rest of the day. I am going to slow them down and cover our trail at the same time." She took several deep breaths.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:05 am
Kire then slowed down for her. "How will you slow them down? You better not be planning anything risky. We can't let them get you."  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:52 pm
Clover had to smile, "you would have made a great healer; you are always thinking of others." The sky covered itself with clouds and it started sprinkling rain. The sky darkened to almost black to the North of the Greenleaf village and the rain poured down. Clover struggled to catch her breath as if she had been running hard. "That should keep the Firemane busy. They cannot cross the river when it is swollen, so that will keep them out of my village." Just behind them, it rained just hard enough to wash away their tracks.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:00 pm
"I can't help but think of others. Father Alan always thinks of others and he couldn't help teaching me that." Kire nearly slipped on the the wet grass. "Ah! A natural defense. The timing seems convenient though. I mean unless there's a tribe who can control weather....."  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:22 pm
Clover gave a Kire a quizzical look. "I do not understand. Are you toying with me or you really do not know what I just did? I thought you said that humans knew that some of us controlled the elements? Is it that you prefer to pretend that I do not have the gift?" She was still breathing hard, "I showed you because I thought you would still accept me." Her eyes were pleading. "What are you thinking?"  
Roleplay HQ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games