Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
Desert Roses Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:15 am
Eladrian had killed five of the raiders when they decided to turn and made an escape. But the knight wasn't through with them. "Ialu, don't' let one escaped, they seen me!" He yelled, Maya catching up with the frighted raiders, some he killed with his sword, sometimes summoning up arrows of hot melted glass from the sands around them to get the ones he couldn't reach.
It was over kill, but it didn't matter, he was sure these men where responsible for the wounds in Maya's hide.
The elf was so involved with the merciless slaughter that he didn't' notice Ialu's wound, when he did, he stopped Maya short and completely forgot about the last man who was desperately making his way over the dunes.
"Ialu! your hurt!" he rode to him, concerned and worried.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:08 pm
Ialu was starting to feel a bit dizzy, his head spinning and the dark sand and the sky beginning to blur together. Having killed or fatally wounded all the raiders in proximity, he glanced up to see Eladrian stopping beside him. The voice sounded far away. He shook his head, but as he did, he caught sight of one of the raiders getting away.
Coughing, "N-no... He's getting away!" He kicked the horse's flanks, and he felt himself being propelled forward. They were in a full gallop, Ialu struggling to keep himself balanced atop the horse. But it was getting harder and harder. His vision started to darken, and his head felt light. And with his heart beating in his ears, the world suddenly went black.
Up ahead, the Egyptian fell from the horse, passed out in the sand, blood still flowing heavily. His horse that he had stolen, confused, trotted around back and sniffed at the man lying unconscious in the sand.  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:48 pm
"IALU!"

When the sun rose up. The wound had been closed by unicorn tears. But Ialu was still unconscious.
Eladrian had moved the camp, covering their tracks and moving even deeper into the dessert. Maya had lead them to a smaller oasis with a single palm tree and very little plant life, but her hooves had dug up a spring so that they would have water.
The elf sat back pleased that the wound was not longer bleeding. He was no longer wearing his armor but wore his pendant around his neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:36 pm
The sun had risen, but was still a bright red ball near the horizon when Ialu began to stir. His head was throbbing and he felt weak, his mouth dry. When he first opened his eyes, the world was too bright and he had to blink away the spots in his vision. He groaned, his heart pounding. Where was he? He tried to look around bu nothing was right above him. He let his head fall to the side and spotted Eladrian.
His voice hoarse, he crackled, "Eladrian..."  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:46 pm
"Ialu, how are you feeling?" the elf gently cradled his head and carefully tipped one of their water bags to give him a drink.
"you wound had closed, but you've lost a lot a blood."

Down at the water hole, Maya raised her head and whinnied, several of the raiders horses was with them too, after their owners had been killed they followed Maya.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:59 pm
Ialu gazed up at Eladrian as he took a few long sips of the water. He groaned, lifting his hand to signal he was done. He was still thirsty, but he wanted to sit up first. He slid his hand shakily over Eladrian's as the elf took away the water.
"I feel tired and shakey, but okay..." He felt cautiously at his bare chest where he had been stabbed, feeling the healed skin. He smiled, "A little sore, but I'd be worried if I wasn't."
As Eladrian helped him sit up, he leaned against his friend and shivered, "Thank you... I thought... I thought I was going to sleep for the last time. I dreamt of my mother..." He glanced at the horses, grinning, "Hey, we can sell them! Get some extra money, you know?" He shakily lifted the water bag to his lips for another drink.  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:08 pm
"You should lay down. Yes, I'm pretty sure that we can sell off the horses later. They seem to have followed us."
The elf reached for a bowl of broth that he made, he tested it to see if it was cool enough and brought the bowl to Ialu. "I got tired of that camel and turned him into soup."
at that Maya snorted and stomp a hoof, looking annoyed. She whinnied loudly.
Eladrian flinched. "Alright, alright, I didn't' kill that annoying beast but I did manage to catch a rabbit."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:20 pm
Ialu looked resigned to having to lay down again, but Eladrian's joke made him tense up, "No!" But he calmed, realizing the elf was joking with him. He chuckled and leaned more into Eladrian, "You better not have. I love Ahzizi. He just doesn't trust you. You're too white." He sipped at the broth with Eladrian's help, smiling. It was good, very good. But after only half the bowl, he pushed it away, saying softly, "It's good, but I'm full up."
With Eladrian's help, he laid back down, wincing slightly in pain. But he relaxed the moment he was laid back again. He whispered, "I'm sorry I didn't listen to you... I wanted to prove myself. It was stupid of me to charge in like that."  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:49 pm
"I'm glad that you are alright, I panicked when I saw you riding out like that and I...and I..." he trailed off. unable to voice the emotion, he looked away and started pulling at the thick heavy fabric of the tent.
"We are going to stay here until your well enough to ride again, I suggest that you get some rest." The elf said, beginning to set up the tent around the wounded man.
The tent he had brought was small, just barely enough room for two to lay down. but it was cozy and the floor was sewn so that insects and scorpions could not creep in.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:01 pm
Ialu watched Eladrian work, wanting to ask what he was about to say, but leaving it be. Eladrian would talk to him more when he was ready. And Ialu felt too tired to pry. He gazed up at the sun, then back to the horses milling about. He immediately caught sight of the stallion he had stolen from his first raider. He was a beautiful arabian, tall and made purely of muscle. His coat was a dark red like dried blood, and his back and shoulders were speckled with white spots, like those on a fawn. Ialu smirked and clicked his tongue, his eyes making contact with the stallion. The horse immediately trotted over, sniffing at his hand and nipping softly at Ialu's hair. He chuckled, "I want to keep this one, Eladrian. He's beautiful. And he served me well. I can't just hand him over to a horse dealer who kills off his extras for food. This horse is the prince of Arabians. Just look at him." The horse, seeming to know Ialu was talking about him, whinnied and shook his long black mane.  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:20 pm
Eladrian looked at the stallion "He is beautiful..." he remarked. and with critical eyes inspected the horse. 'good lines. his legs are long but are in proportion with the length of his body, his coat looks like it needs serious grooming, and he's been well ridden if he's that fit.' the elf nodded. "...you can keep him if you'd like Ialu. but... the moment he goes sniffing after Maya, I will turn him into a gelding myself. Am I understood?" He said in mock seriousness.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:36 pm
Ialu let a bright grin grace his lips, then glanced up at the horse, "You hear that, Sadiki? We both have to resist temptation. Trust me, buddy. She's out of your league. You may be a prince, but she is a goddess..." He patted the stallion's velvety nose.
The stallion looked somewhat indignant, snorting slightly. Ialu let his eyes slide shut, saying softly, "Sadiki means faithful. I guess it's a bit cruel, since he betrayed his slain master. But he served me well." He sighed, his breathing starting to even out. He was incredibly sleeping, accrediting it to the loss of blood. He opened his eyes slightly, glancing to Eladrian, "Hey, I-... I'm sorry about what I said, before you left."  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:08 pm
The elf gave him a smile. "I have already forgotten about it my friend." he pulled up the light blanket and lay beside him on the floor of the tent, he was exhausted physically and mentally. Not having any sleep the night before and worrying about his friend had taken a toll on him.
Eladrian closed his eyes and slept.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:15 pm
Ialu watched Eladrian for a long while, a smile on his face as he fought sleep. He knew he should sleep, but for now it was nice just to lay next to the elf.
His hand finally slid into Eladrian's and he let himself sleep.  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:35 pm
"Are you sure they in this area?" the man in black asked, he turned around, there where some hoof marks in the sand but they lead nowhere.
"Y-yes, the was riding with a another, an elf with silver hair." the raider said, nervously. the man had been beaten cowed and dragged through the sand. the man in black put a hand tothe hilt of his sword. "An elf you say?"
"Yes.yes, he was....casting magic...and and had silver armor." He broke down weeping, "Please don't' kill me master, I told you everything that I know."
"You didn't tell me enough...." the man in black's strike was swift and deadly, both halves of the wretch fell to the sand will a bloody splat.
The man in black mounted up a camel and rode towards Odessa.

It was late afternoon when the elf woke up, he shifted slightly feeling the arms around him, he had been having a nice dream of home.
He opened his eyes. "Mh?"  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games