Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Down the Rabbit Hole Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:32 pm
Hikari shook her head slightly. Yukina was just saved and he couldn't even look at the man to give a proper thank you. Hearing the white haired demon say that he would take her help, Hikari walked over, sitting down beside Sesshomaru on the rock, but facing him. "Stay still." She briefly glanced up at his face before back down at his wound, hovering her hands over the spot before starting to try and heal his wounds.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:42 pm
Yukina shifted slightly moving her hands slightly seeing if her own Power would work. Moving from Hiei she walked passed and knelt down by Sesshomaru's injuried arm. " I cannot show you how much I appreciate you saving me. But I can atleast try to help some your wounds you got due to me." Yukina said looking toward Hikari asking her if it'd be okay if she could do this at least.

Hiei shifted slightly and looked down at his hands slightly and his shirt noticing the glint of blood from the sun hitting his black shirt.

Sesshomaru shifted a bit and moved. " It might be wise if you don't use you're power up. " Sesshomaru said and Yukina shifted a bit shaking her head. " Please it's the least I can do. You saved me from Hell. " Yukina said looking toward Sesshomaru who shifted a little and looked toward Rin who looked to the side. ' I'd hate to mention I just went there for rin.' Sesshomaru thought.

Hiei shifted a bit." You're lord Sesshomaru, The son of the great dog demon. Are you not?" Hiei asked looking toward Sesshomaru who nodded. " I am." Sesshomaru said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:52 pm
"Yukina, you shouldn't..." Hikari started to say, but stopped, knowing that she wouldn't be able to change Yukina's mind. She sighed, removing her hands and standing back up. She blinked upon hearing Sesshomaru's name, looking back at the older demon. "Wait, so you're Inuyasha's brother?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:56 pm
"Half Brother." Sesshomaru said looking up slightly. " If i had it my way I wouldn't be brothers with him at all." He added and moved taking in a shifted breath from Yukina's healing as she worked.

Hiei shifted. " As we heal lord." Hiei said and moved a little bit, he wasn't gonna bow or anything but now they owed a favor to the dog demon later on. Jaken shifted and hit Hiei with the heads of two staff. " You better say more then a thank you you half breed!" Jaken yelled. " You two tone smell is weird." He added and hit Hiei on the head again. " Hit me one more imp, and I'll just kill you." Hiei said looking down at the imp who shifted and ran right behind Yukina.

Sesshomaru shifted a bit. " Jaken be nice." Sesshomaru said and looked toward Hikari and Hiei." You two look...not from this time. Much like that Kagome." Sesshomaru said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:08 pm
"You two really don't like each other, do you?" Hikari noticed, hearing stories from Inuyasha, and now seeing how Sesshomaru spoke of his younger half brother. She raised her eyebrows at the imp demon, surprised to see how outgoing he was to hit Hiei over the head with his staff. "Wow, for something so short, you've got guts." Hikari muttered towards Jaken before looking back at Sesshoumaru. "That's because we're not."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:13 pm
Hiei shifted a bit wanting to hit the imp but stopped himself and walked toward Sesshomaru and looked toward Rin." Hn. Not much of a human hater like the stories I read from my time." Hiei said looking at Rin.

Sesshomaru shjifted a little bit. " How did you two get here?" He asked looking toward the the three of them and shifted slightly looking toward Yukina.
Yukina shifted slightly and moved a little with a small weak smile. " There you Go. Lord Sesshomaru." Yukina said getting up and shifted to stand up beside Hiei and kinda leand on Him. Sesshomaru moved a little bit looking at Hiei and Yukina. " Twins?" He finally question looking at the two of them and Hiei blinked a bit. Damn dogs.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:37 pm
"That's the million dollar question." Hikari lifted her index finger, waving it a bit before shoving her hand into her pocket. She paused when Sesshoumaru asked if Hiei and Yukina were twins. "No, actually. Surprisingly enough, they're not even related." Hikari covered rather quickly, hoping that the dog demon would catch on to not say anything else.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:51 pm
Sesshomaru moved slightly. " Makes sense, ones a full blood and the other mixed blood." Sesshomaru said and shifted a little bit catching on as he looked away. " I see. " He said and moved a bit as he shifted closing his eyes slightly.

Yukina shifted a bit and leaned on Hiei and blinked looking toward him then toward Sesshomaru and then Hikari before Hiei shifted. " Thank you Again, For saving Yukina." Hiei said and moved to help Yukina walk. " Hikari let's head back." Hiei said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:32 pm
Hikari nodded to Hiei, glancing at the girl and giving her a small wave and a smile. "See you later, Rin." She glanced at Sesshoumaru one last time before starting to walk.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:31 pm
Hiei shifted helping Yukina who looked down. She wasn't going to talk much at the moment and Hiei shifted looking toward Hikari. " Guess all we have to find now is Akuro and Kid." Hiei said and moved catching Yukina as she tripped sligthly. " It would be easier Yukina if you just got on my back." Hiei said looking at the girl . She really didn't want to, But had a feeling she would need to. Hiei moved kneeling down as stood up after Yukina was on his back and they started to walk again. Hiei shifted feeling blood coming from Yukina's tummy as it leaked down his own back down and looked toward Hikari. "Mr.Hiei.." Yukina started." Yes?" Hiei asked and shifted slightly. " . . .Lord Sesshomaru said we looked like twins..." She started and Hiei looked to the side.

Sesshomaru moved a little picking up the small gems and looked toward them moving them. " Tear...that turn into Gems?" He questioned slightly.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:13 pm
"If we can. Hell, even Kuwabara's still missing...Probably eaten, but still missing." Hikari pointed out. They could be anywhere in Japan. Finding them wasn't so easily done as it was said. Hearing Yukina mention them being siblings, Hikari looked at the girl like she was crazy. "Yukina, you look so much better than Hiei... And speaking of looks, holy crap Sesshoumaru is hott." Hikari never said that sort of thing, but this guy was an acception.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:20 pm
Yukina giggled a bit and looked to the side. " I think...Mr.Hiei Is cute...But he'd look better Dead." Yukina said and shifted as her hands moved and pulled her arms back before slicing Hiei's neck area, The fire demon stumbled forward and Yukina jumpped back licking her nails as he form changed dropping her fake Kimono into something more...sluttish. Long white hair and pink eyes locked onto the two of them. " Master Naruku said you had a very soft spot for your Sister. I didn't think you'd let your guard go down that much." She said and walked toward Hiei picking up his head. " I'm Yuki, The Demon of Lies" She said and Kissed Hiei on the lips as the fire demon was kneeling down bleeding.

Moving a bit Yuki shoved her claws down cutting up Hiei more before looking at Hikari. " Now, I have to deal with you." Yuki said stepping over the fire demon and looked at the half breed as she moved a little. Hiei coughed slighly and touched his lips. ' Poison...' He thought and coughed a bit again.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:27 pm
Hikari froze when she heard Yukina giggle like that. By the time Hiei's neck had been slashed, it was too quick for Hikari to do anything. Although, seeing this new woman kiss Hiei's lips set a tinge of jealousy in Hikari. For whatever reason, she wasn't exactly sure, but didn't like the feeling. Stepping back, Hikari pulled out her katana, growling at Yuki with a glare.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 pm
Hiei shifted as he puled on his scarf and put pressure onto his wound and took in a sharp breath before touching his lips again, instead of licking them he smerd his blood on his lips in the hopes to give that enough to stop the poison for now.

Yuki moved a bit and stepped back. " Is that a bit of the green mosnter I see in your eye?" Yuki asked and looked at Hiei." Your blood trick won't work. You're dead once you open your mouth." Yuki said and Hiei twitched slightly as he kept himself from opening his mouth. Yuki moved and moved her hands together before pulling apart and a weapon stood in place a short style Katana." Come on Girl. Let's dance."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:02 pm
Hikari's glare turned into a slight snarl. "All you'll be is a dead slut on the side of the road." She warned before running at Yuki. Hikari started slashing, making sure to keep her movements quick.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games