Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
:[ ORP ]: Halloween Party and Birthday Bash!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Pumpkin??
  Trager
  Azure
  Raken
  Dyas
  Yuki
  Magnus
View Results

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:01 pm
She lightly growled, more at irritation at herself then at anything else, her eyes on Vash's chest. "Yeah, but he only said that no one could take my place...Thats what they all say."

Feeling him pull back, she took a deep breath, slowly forcing her eyes open once more. "I'd tell ya...but it'll cost you." The female whispered back, watching him carefully as he lifted her hand. It was a wonder they were still moving in dance. What had she been saying beforehand? She couldn't remember for the life of her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:09 pm
"I guess as you get older, you start seeing that people don't always keep their promises." It was little things, in that case. Sometimes his parents promised to take him somewhere, but then they'd forget and say no. Sometimes, they wouldn't forget but they'd change their minds. So far, no one had done anything to break his heart. He had no reason to think that someone ever would. "I'm glad that I could see you again. I guess that I've been busy myself. What have you been doing?" He couldn't help glancing over at the young man Haru had been dancing with. Maybe he'd mention who that person was. He hoped that it was just a friend. He wanted to be someone special to Haru. Then again, he wanted to be someone special to Tristen as well.  

Persephone13

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:49 pm
"Leprechauns aren't very fond of costs to themselves, at least when they are without a fair or advantageous trade. Why should I give anything to you to give me such a simple answer? Is not a lovely kiss enough?" He quickly pressed his lips to hers again before parting. "Or perhaps you do wish to possess my heart. Ah, but I wouldn't give that to you without yours, as we've gone over before." Criofan rubbed her palm once again with a smirk dancing on his face and sparkles shining in his eyes. As much fun as this was, he was enjoying this for a different reason than his usual.

Unfortunately, Hyacinthus seemed as fond of the nymph as the nymph was of him. It was a bit heartbreaking. What did this man have that he didn't? Was it truly all because the nymph was an adult? Did he not have a lick of a chance until he reached adulthood? All he wished to do was love Hyacinthus without Tristen or this suspicious nymph getting in the way, but it looked like Hyacinthus preferred them anyway. He lowered his eyes and swallowed hard before turning back to the scene. 'I told you I would never leave you.' 'I'm glad that I could see you again.' ...Texas had not a chance against this nymph. Hyacinthus already seemed too enthralled with him.

Unfortunately, Texas still couldn't trust the nymph. After so easily abandoning Yukio, Texas felt as if he would do the exact same thing to the sensitive Hyacinthus. He wouldn't be able to stand that, and he didn't want to see his beloved friend break. As painful as it was, Texas kept watching from the shadows.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:05 pm
Azure noticed the faint pink of blush on Dyas' face. "Is this okay?" He asked her, entirely unsure of what he was doing. Azure didn't want to do anything with Dyas that she didn't want to, and because she couldn't verbalize it it made it even harder for Azure. One thing he knew for sure was that he didn't feel like his and Dyas' relationship was too physical like he had with Adora. No, this was just right.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:23 pm
She had a firmer grasp on herself with the second kiss then the first, seperating thought from the odd attracted feeling. Erylia still couldn't force herself to move from him though, even if she wanted to. "Because a simple answer would lead to a complex region." One hand captured in his, feeling him gently rub it, she moved the hand around his neck to run her thumb over his lips. Lipstick was a grand thing. "Such as the committed deal you are trying to make."

A bit of surprise rose in her as her own question was voiced. The female slowly smiled and nodded into that little crook of his neck. Her dual colored eyes closed. This was perfect. Her tail flicked slightly as the song came to an end  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:37 pm
Azure smiled and moved one of his hands smoothly to the back of Dyas' head. "Good." he whispered. Maybe they could figure out a sign for her to make if she ever didn't like what he did, so that he wouldn't always be asking her. Azure was sure he'd annoy her with that question if he kept asking everytime he did something. Upon hearing the song end Azure looked back down at Dyas. "Do you want to take a break or keep going?" he asked.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:47 pm
The dreaded end. And a question she could not answer. Literly. Azures hand coaxing her head to stay put made matters a bit more difficult. She pulled back to look up at him and smiled before doing a quick glance over... :Shock: One hand left azure to point behind him. In the crowd, beside an elder...her father.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:51 pm
Azure's eyes grew wide as he noticed her father dancing not far from where they were. Azure quickly lowered his hand from the back of her head and quickly retracted his hand that was on her waist. "I think we should probably get off the dance floor now..."Azure said, not realizing that her father was drunk. He shivered, actually afraid that Raken would come marching over there and seperate him and Dyas forever.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:02 pm
She quickly nodded, taking his hand and moving into the crowd. This was wrong. She knew it was wrong. She was choosing azure over her own father but...but...she couldn't help it. Shouldn't she get a say this one time? Dyas prayed that she wouldn't hear her fathers voice echooing out behind them.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:08 pm
Azure wasn't even listening for Raken, if Raken called them he probably wouldn't hear him. That was how set Azure was on escaping Dyas' father. Azure led Dyas on until they were far away from her father and the dance floor, but still at the party. "I'm sorry Dyas..." Azure sighed. "I don't know what to do, I don't want to lose you... again." he felt that he'd already lost Dyas quite a few time due to her father or something that Azure himself had done.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:09 pm
"A complex region? Why, I think you're just reading more into the situation than you should! Nothing is complex about giving your heart to someone else and getting love in return. Why, that is hardly complex at all, my queen. Even the youngest of children can usually understand the concept of being loved and loving in return, aye? Certainly, so can you." Criofan made sure that Erylia couldn't leave. While he wasn't trapping her, he kept her in his arms with his arm wrapped around her waist. The leprechaun wouldn't let her leave until he was done, and he was not done just yet. Perhaps, he never would be. "I'm not very fond of complexity myself. There is no reason to make this any more tangled than it simply should be." ...To believe he was talking about this stuff at a Halloween party. It couldn't've been his pimp costume, could it? Of course not...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:27 pm
Slowing to a stop, she sighed and shook her head. The females eyes drifted back to the dancefloor direction, then back up to Azure. She didn't know what to do either...they certainly couldn't continue like...this...Sneaking around for her ever snooping father. Her aunt in law, Sunny, was abandoned by her adopted father that way. Because she ran off with her uncle tristen. She didn't want that

"Children hardly love with romantic interest, my king." Her fingers brushed against his cheek from his lips...then down his neck to his shoulder. "And I'm not sure if I can love a pimp. I'm not one to share."  

Tartara

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:35 pm
Azure nodded his head, for now they weren't going to figure anything out. Blue eyes glanced around the party, looking for something for him and Dyas to do. This was a party afterall, they should be doing something not sitting around. Azure spotted the area for the children, set up with small pumpkins and paints. He chuckled and then looked at Dyas with a wide smile. "I know its for kids... but do you want to paint pumpkins together?" Azure asked her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:52 am
Blinking as Azure spoke, she followed his gaze to the pumpkin painting section. Instantly she made a mental chart. Not that many children were there though, an interesting note. So upon a glance they would be seen. But it was far away from the dance floor, and her father would never look for her in a kiddy area. And of course...she never painted anything before in her entire life. She nodded finally, brightly smiling. So much more was always going through dyas' head then it appeared.  

Tartara

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:05 am
"That is true, but the simple concept is certainly of a similar nature. A complex region, love is not." It felt rather nice to have her hand on his neck, but he wasn't going to say anything about that. Instead, the leprechaun would lick his lips and divert his attention. "Ah, so now you shall judge me by the costumes I adorn for my fun on All Hallow's Eve?" Although, admittedly, he did enjoy being thought of as a pimp. "Why, Erylia, I shan't judge you by your costume. I am not sure if I could love an angel either, but I know that is something you truly aren't, my queen." He ran his hand along the spine of her wing, offering another of his charming winks. He would win her eventually. It was only so long that someone would resist his charms...  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games