Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:57 pm
Camwen
So we have some new neighbors that moved into the house across the cul-de-sac. We've really been admiring all the work they've been doing with it. The former owners ended up trashing the place after they were unemployed for a while and they defaulted on their mortgage.

Anyway, we kept looking for a good time to introduce ourselves when we both happened to be outside. (I don't like to just show up unannounced at someones door). But my dog (golden retriever) had other ideas. My poor dog was a little crazy from all the fireworks. He bolted out the door (he never does that). And proceeded to jump all around the guy and his adorable 4 year old son. He didn't jump on them thank goodness - just kinda leaped around. I ran out to catch him, tripped on their curb and went sprawling onto their newly sodded lawn. Finally I caught my dog, apologized, and limped home. Nice first impression huh? lol

Later I did go over and introduce myself properly and we laughed about it - but yeesh! That was pretty embarrassing. rofl

Well there's nothing like breaking the ice like face planting in sod in front of your neighbors. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:03 pm
morikoarina2
What's up? How is everyone doin?[/quote
Well I just kicked my fiance's butt at bowling and baseball on the wii, as per the bet...she has to wear her son's stinky (pee soaked) underwear on her head all of tonight and all of tomorrow (though, because we're going out to take my mom to a restaurant for lunch, I said she didn't have to wear it then; so my mom wouldn't feel embarassed...but she has to wear it the bus ride there. Also she has to take me out for lunch next week at a really yummy oriental buffet next week. twisted xd

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:37 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
morikoarina2
Well I just kicked my fiance's butt at bowling and baseball on the wii, as per the bet...she has to wear her son's stinky (pee soaked) underwear on her head all of tonight and all of tomorrow (though, because we're going out to take my mom to a restaurant for lunch, I said she didn't have to wear it then; so my mom wouldn't feel embarassed...but she has to wear it the bus ride there. Also she has to take me out for lunch next week at a really yummy oriental buffet next week. twisted xd

ewwww you can be very very cruel eek

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:40 pm
- A wild soul appears -

So I been playing Diablo 3 a lot.. not so much to enjoy it as much before.. but because this game pays for some of my bills.. I sold a item today for 55$ yep money in my pocket from virtual items hehe.

I hope everyone is doing good!..

Oh its that time again!

- Throws a ninja smoke ball - ninja  

-Neurotic-Soul-

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:16 pm
Camwen
So we have some new neighbors that moved into the house across the cul-de-sac. We've really been admiring all the work they've been doing with it. The former owners ended up trashing the place after they were unemployed for a while and they defaulted on their mortgage.

Anyway, we kept looking for a good time to introduce ourselves when we both happened to be outside. (I don't like to just show up unannounced at someones door). But my dog (golden retriever) had other ideas. My poor dog was a little crazy from all the fireworks. He bolted out the door (he never does that). And proceeded to jump all around the guy and his adorable 4 year old son. He didn't jump on them thank goodness - just kinda leaped around. I ran out to catch him, tripped on their curb and went sprawling onto their newly sodded lawn. Finally I caught my dog, apologized, and limped home. Nice first impression huh? lol

Later I did go over and introduce myself properly and we laughed about it - but yeesh! That was pretty embarrassing. rofl

Congratulations! Your life is now a sitcom. rofl

That is pretty funny though. Good for you for being able to laugh about it. Hopefully you have a good relationship with your neighbours. You can never have too many good neighbours.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:18 pm
-Neurotic-Soul-
- A wild soul appears -

So I been playing Diablo 3 a lot.. not so much to enjoy it as much before.. but because this game pays for some of my bills.. I sold a item today for 55$ yep money in my pocket from virtual items hehe.

I hope everyone is doing good!..

Oh its that time again!

- Throws a ninja smoke ball - ninja

Ha, if that were legal with Gaia I bet I wouldn't have any nice items left. xp  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:41 am
gaia_nitemareleft

Hi guys! I had a nice trip last week. I'm on my holiday and me and my fiance went to a zoo near by. It was fun and we saw lots of little animal babies. Didn't get that much good photos though, because the animal yards were so large and not so surprisingly the animals tried to stay as far as possible from all the screaming kids. biggrin It was fun still and the weather was good.

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:32 pm
So I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. I am currently waiting on a package for a game I ordered from Japan and waiting for it to come is both exciting and annoying at the same time but alas, I guess that is one of the things of ordering things overseas.  

Garyuu No Ryuujin

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:56 pm
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

Hi guys! I had a nice trip last week. I'm on my holiday and me and my fiance went to a zoo near by. It was fun and we saw lots of little animal babies. Didn't get that much good photos though, because the animal yards were so large and not so surprisingly the animals tried to stay as far as possible from all the screaming kids. biggrin It was fun still and the weather was good.

gaia_angelright

Sounds like your holiday is going really well. What kind of animal babies did you see?

Garyuu No Ryuujin
So I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. I am currently waiting on a package for a game I ordered from Japan and waiting for it to come is both exciting and annoying at the same time but alas, I guess that is one of the things of ordering things overseas.

What did you order? Do tell! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:04 am
Camwen

Sounds like your holiday is going really well. What kind of animal babies did you see?

gaia_nitemareleft

Well, there were little bears, elks, deer, boar piglets, polecats and ducklings. They were all very fluffy and cute! whee

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Garyuu No Ryuujin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:40 pm
Camwen
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

gaia_angelright

Garyuu No Ryuujin

What did you order? Do tell! xd

A game called Max Anarchy made by Platinum Games.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:35 am
sleep deprivation is not fun at all.  

Teeshann

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:25 am
Camwen
humble_gypsy_traveller
morikoarina2

ewwww you can be very very cruel eek

Ah...you're just noticing this? xd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:10 pm
Exxos
craftymama
kool ken
thousand hams?

I'll dance with Exxos too! <(^^<) ~ (>^^)> ~ <(^^<) ~ (>^^)> ~

Thousand hams? Like Hamtaro? It is a children's cartoon from Japan that my son luvs. It is pretty cute.

On nights when we require cured pork products, we can go out into the corn fields and dance the dance of a thousand hams. If we appease the great goddess, Honeybakia, a shower of hams will rain down from the heavens! xd

And for anyone wondering, the dance of a thousand hamsters goes something like this...

(o^_^)/ *Hold for a three count* (^_^o) *Hold for a three count* ~( | )~ *wiggle butt for a three count* (^_^)/ ~(¬_¬)~ (^_^)/ *repeat until you have acquired enough hamsters - usually fifteen repetitions per hamster*

Heh, I am having a bad night, but this kind of gave me a little, nostalgic chuckle.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games