Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:59 am
Camwen
Sammirah
Exxos
PROMOTIONAL RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG! *shakes fist*

Yeah, those are kind of annoying. Unless it's for something cool, but I haven't been interested in any of them thus far. I didn't know that anyone even watched FMA anymore.

Those promotional ones are kind of sneaky..

Sammirah- I love your new avy! It's so pretty smile

Thanks! I had a lot of fun with it; I don't think I've ever really used these colours before. Couple of new items I bought myself. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:25 pm
Sammirah
Camwen
Sammirah
Exxos

Yeah, those are kind of annoying. Unless it's for something cool, but I haven't been interested in any of them thus far. I didn't know that anyone even watched FMA anymore.

Thanks! I had a lot of fun with it; I don't think I've ever really used these colours before. Couple of new items I bought myself. whee

Only able to be purchased in the U.S? PROMO RIIIIIIG!!!!! *shakes fist*  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:32 pm
Two guys are walking down the street, they see someone stumble from a raised crack in the sidewalk. One guy yells out "have a nice trip, seeya next fall" he laughs and they keep walking. Then they see someone jump out of the way of an on coming cyclist. The other guy says "wow, spring must have come early". rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:51 am
gaia_nitemareleft

*springs free fro humbles crunch* Too... many... bad... jokes. *gasp* Must... stay... sane... emotion_eyebrow

So yesterday we had the finale of Voice of Finland -contest here. I really liked the concept since it's not about trashing the singers like on Idols. Also, the winner was a totally drool worthy hot guy who could sing like a Bruce Springsteen! emotion_drool

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:00 am
humble_gypsy_traveller
Sammirah
Camwen
Sammirah
Exxos

Is it really US only? LAAAAAAME.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:01 am
Sammirah
humble_gypsy_traveller
Sammirah
Camwen
Sammirah
Exxos

Is it really US only? LAAAAAAME.

Yeah...says it in the announcement. scream  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:11 am
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

*springs free fro humbles crunch* Too... many... bad... jokes. *gasp* Must... stay... sane... emotion_eyebrow

So yesterday we had the finale of Voice of Finland -contest here. I really liked the concept since it's not about trashing the singers like on Idols. Also, the winner was a totally drool worthy hot guy who could sing like a Bruce Springsteen! emotion_drool

gaia_angelright

Nice! I love me a good sexy rock'n'roll voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:20 am
Sammirah
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

gaia_angelright

Yeah same here! ninja

I found him on youTube covering Eric Clapton.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7miESyue8n0

I think this is the right guy... Mikko Sipola  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:08 am
Camwen
Sammirah

Yeah same here! ninja

I found him on youTube covering Eric Clapton.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7miESyue8n0

I think this is the right guy... Mikko Sipola

gaia_nitemareleft

Yeah, that's him. That song is not the best and of course the quality is off, but he really has an amazing voice. emotion_bigheart If you can and are interested, here you can see his finale songs "with or without you" and "stuck in side my head". The page is in finnish and you can't get it in english, but you can see the video links and spotify links there if you scroll down a bit. whee

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:44 pm
JUST LETTING EVERYONE KNOW THAT THE SAVVY MY AVI SUBMISSION ROUND IS GOING TO END TOMORROW NIGHT!!

I've extended the submission round to tomorrow night because I only have two submissions so far. This would be your best round to enter, you get to come up with your own theme this month and it's still free to enter. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.  

Kujujuwa
Crew

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:12 pm
Kujujuwa
JUST LETTING EVERYONE KNOW THAT THE SAVVY MY AVI SUBMISSION ROUND IS GOING TO END TOMORROW NIGHT!!

I've extended the submission round to tomorrow night because I only have two submissions so far. This would be your best round to enter, you get to come up with your own theme this month and it's still free to enter. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

AHHHHHH! I completely forgot! *leaps into her closet and starts ripping through outfits*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:49 am
Kujujuwa

gaia_nitemareleft

Whoops! Almost forgot to enter into this. sweatdrop

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:03 am
Kujujuwa

I hope you got mine. I have not appeared in the last two I have submitted to.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:50 am
Kujujuwa

Thanks for the heads up! Love the open theme. Will have to try and remember... going to be out all day. Don't be shy to remind us again!  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kujujuwa
Crew

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:09 pm
Exxos
Kujujuwa

I hope you got mine. I have not appeared in the last two I have submitted to.

eek I am so sorry if I missed your entries. ::hugs:: I can't believe that I did that. Sorry. sad  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games