Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hero Within

Back to Guilds

role playing, chatting, quest aid, books, comics, series 

Tags: Role playing, Sons of Anarchy, Heroes, Shifter, Comics 

Reply You forgot me?! What a jerk!
Bikers' Paradise[CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:51 am
Titus, Kill, and Doom were having a 'meeting' of sorts in Lincoln's house. The men were sitting around and discussing their course of action. They needed to all be on the same page. They needed to not react, reacting was what Black wanted. He knew them all very well. He knew the way to get them off their game was to piss them off. Hurt them in the worst way possible and at the worst time possible. He was anticipating their rash behavior.
"So Kill, you go meet with Jeth's MC. I am going to go meet with Ryder tomorrow. Today I will go relieve Jasper. Doom, you go to Shandee. Take a Prospect with you. He is to stay with her."
"I was thinking....maybe we should gather the girls up. Leave them with the Prospects. That way we can all go with Kill to meet with Jeth." Lincoln was worried about the MC blaming Killian and acting on their anger.
"No. I don't want any of you coming with me. I want a Prospect with Shandee, one on Diana and one on Cadie. Don't let Di or Cadie know, because they won't stand for it. Besides I don't think it is smart to allow Grace and Cadie to team up. Those two will outsmart whoever we stick with them."
"I already have one with Cadie. She accepted it. She is learning. The final Prospect can definitely be instructed to keep an eye on Di." Killian made a sound that made it clear he disagreed with that answer, but would not argue.
"We have to get the paperwork for the insurance on the property. Faster we get that all together, the faster we can hopefully start rebuilding. For now let's call this meeting done." Jesse and Killian stood up, Lincoln stayed seated.

Once outside the two men mounted their bikes, and went off in separate directions. Each with their own mission to fulfill. Jesse was headed toward Ryder and Gracie's new house.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:37 pm
User Image
Agent Diana Peck-Kochette
Outfit ->
Now wearing

Diana smiled sadly,"I'm glad you found a way that works for you to make all those men fall into line. But I can't be the damsel; ain't my style nor do I want Lyv thinking that's how we behave."The woman did admit though. Cadie was proabably right that in her worry she had pushed too hard in trying to tell Killian to stay put for the most part. She just hadn't wanted him going off and getting himself hurt worse. "He's an adult Cadence; he needs to know how to take care of himself." Which he had been doing for the last several years. And so she realized he didn't need her to tell him what to do. As she had just stated he was an adult. Able to make his own decisions. Di needed to treat him as such too. Which meant there needed to be an apology. "I let my fear get control; won't happen again." She told the woman with a soft smile.

SHe nodded when the girl stated she hated hospitals and was going to help a woman named Shandee. Di could only assume that she was a widow due to the previous night.
"Well, stay safe today, Cadence. I'm sure Shandee will appreciate your help. Let me know how Killian is if you see him, please."

Diana laughed lightly at the thoughts Cadie put into her mind as she described how she was going to repay the prospects behavior.
She nodded as she thanked her for the restraining order.
"Have fun and take care. Those orders will be processed today."

Diana closed the door behind Cadie as she left. Looking around at the living room, she sighed. There was still much to do it felt like, but for now the rest would have to wait. She crossed to the kitchen with the restraining orders and scanned them into the computer before sending them into the federal system. The woman then moved back to her room, stripped, and changed once again.Then the woman was out the door with the papers in hand.

Diana drove straight to the police station and marched into the Sheriff's office, closing the door behind her. She set the restraining order papers on the man's desk.
"Make sure your man Mendez follows these. Otherwise I'll be coming to get his badge and gun." The man looked at the papers and laughed tossing them aside. "That's a joke." Di looked at the man impatiently, crossing her arms over her chest. "No. They are not. They are just your copy; I filed it with federal this morning. It's time you got your officers under control and stopped letting them harrass women and children." He looked up to her, "Are you telling me how to run my office?""No. It's a suggestion if you don't want me bringing Feds down here again. This time to conduct a search and investigation on how you're running your office. Look I don't care who pays your checks under the table. However, you're the Sheriff, suppose to be keeping the town peaceful with the help of officers underneath you. I've seen too much lax of such peace since I've been here. Get your s**t together quickly."

With her peace said, Di left the office as calmly as she had entered. Returning to her car, Diana left the station to pick up her daughter from the girl's friends' house.

Golden Wolf of Mars

Friendly Conversationalist

Golden Wolf of Mars

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:44 pm
User Image

Jasper blocked a few of the punches Ben threw at him once the other man realized fully what had happened. And threw a couple more quick jabs at the man himself. 'Yea, I've been waiting for you to show your ugly face around here too. And to stop picking on women." His next punch was aimed at one of Ben's eyes. The man was slightly taller and broader than Jasper, but that didn't stop the Angel. When Ben's fist collided with his nose with a crack, Jasp took a few steps back, his eyes watering as blood came out of his now broken nose.

He wiped the blood with his sleeve, and smirked. "No wonder you punch girls since you hit like one." Jasper told him mockingly before moving back in on the man. Some of his next few punches landed around Ben's face, ribs, or stomach. On the offensive, he didn't try to hard to block the punches Ben was throwing his way. He was just more concentrated on beating the s**t out of the man.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:44 pm
Ben couldn't help but chuckle. "Funny. You're the one bleeding like a b***h on the rag." He was impressed, not that he would ever admit it. Jasper did have balls after all. It's a shame he picked the wrong time to grow a pair.

Ben grew tired of the street brawl, and revealed his knife. He grinned at Jasper and brandished the blade before lunging at the man and making a swiping motion with the blade.

The sound of a bike approaching distracted Ben temporarily. he noticed it was not one of his people. He figured Jasper called for backup before he had come out to face him. Maybe that was why he came out. To keep him there so the Angels could ambush him. With a frustrated growl he dropped his knife and pulled out his gun.
BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Three shots fired at Jasper. He grabbed his knife and went back to his bike swiftly. He could make out which member was there now. It was Jesse. He fired off two more rounds in Jesse's directions to keep the man at bay until he could get away. he hopped on his bike and was gone.

Pleased that Jesse had been forced to swerve away. Jesse jumped off his bike, not caring that it fell over. He raced to Jasper, and was already throwing his cut aside, and yanking his shirt off. He held it to the wounds.
"GRACE! GRACE! CALL THE AMBULANCE!" He yelled, and held the wadded up shirt to Jasper's wounds.
"Jasper, hang in there man!" Titus was torn by wanting to go after Ben and kill the b*****d, and stay here and help one of his own. Revenge sound amazing, but he would never leave when he was needed.  

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:55 pm
User Image User Image User Image
Grace Marie De La Cruz
OUTFIT

Grace jumped when she heard the gunshots, and her stomach dropped. Immediately she grabbed her phone and quick dialed 911, before moving outside and crouching down next to Jasper, all while holding the phone between her cheek and her shoulder. "I'm a nurse, we've got a male, mid twenties with gunshot wounds to the torso. Yes, we need an ambulance and let the hospital know to prepare the OR for this trauma." She was able to hang up the phone given that she knew what to do, and moved over top of Jasper, using her own body weight to press down on the bleeding wounds. "You're gonna be alright, Jasp." Of course she felt like this had to be her fault because he was here watching her, but that wasn't what she was thinking about now. No, she needed to focus on holding pressure on his wounds.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:02 pm
User Image

'Got thin blood, I guess." Jasper said with a shrug to Ben as he mentioned that he was bleeding. Just from his nose since that dumbshit had gone for that easy shot. He almost cursed outloud at the sound of another bike; not sure if it was another one of Ben's men,
Black, or one of his fellow brothers.

Before he even had another time to think, he heard gunshots and felt warm liquid oozing out of his stomach region. His hand went to that area and found it sticky. As Ben backed away, jasper looked down at himself,.
Confused as the pain started to hit and he fell back wards.His vision started to waver, but he swore he heard Jesse and Grace as well as the sounds of sirens. "Im fine guys." He told the two, trying to push Grace off of him.  

Golden Wolf of Mars

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:08 pm
'Cause sometimes you just feel tired,
Feel weak, and when you feel weak,
you feel like you wanna just give up

User Image [

~Cadence Jaycey Sinclair-Caine~

Sexy, & I know it!

True to her word, Cadence has taken over the task of driving. Wolf was puting like a child, and each time he tried to change her music she slapped at his hand.
"Touch your a**!" She finally snapped as he tried to change her music for the fifth time.

They had already stopped and she got a large tray of cold cuts and cheese. Plenty of fresh rolls, a large order of already prepared meatballs from one of the restaurants in town. She also picked up a dozen danishes in various flavors. She picked up two large cheese cakes as well. One in cherry, and one plain. She figured there would be plenty of people coming and going from Shandee's house. Cake and coffee would be something easy to feed the guests.

Upon arriving Cadence spotted Lincoln's bike out front. His presence was confirmed as he stepped out on the porch with another Prospect that Cadie didn't know. The two men immediately came down to help Cadie and Wolf with all the food that Cadence had brought for Shandee and the kids.
"I think she could use some help with the kids Cadie. Why don't you go help her, we will see to the food." Cadence agreed and walked up the walkway, and into the house.

She found Shandee sitting on the couch looking as if she had been up all night crying. Immediately she went to sit with the woman and put an arm about her shoulders/ Shandee turned toward and began to cry again. It was quite sometime before Shandee's tears subsided.

The Prospect whose name Cadie didn't know prepared a meatball sandwich for Shandee. Cadence gave the three older children their baths and sat them down at the table. She made them each a sandwich and then gave them each a piece of cake. The baby stayed with Shandee, and she disappeared upstairs with the baby.

When she came down she looked better. She had showered, dressed, put on some make up, and the baby was freshly bathed as well. By now the older three children were playing with Cadence, and were making a fort that involved the dining room table.

After the children had tired themselves out Cadence lead them to the family room. She set out their sleeping bags, and pillows, popped on a movie for the children and went to make them popcorn. A few more women from the Club had showed and and were dropping off food as well.

The house was starting to get crowded, and the children were beginning to drift off. So she put her jacket back on and stepped outside. She felt so bad for this family. The children would not get to know their Father as the Club had. His four daughters would never have a Dad to dance with at Daddy-Daughter dances, or a Father to walk them down the aisle when they got married. She could feel the tears beginning to form as she thought about the children's lost.

The front door opened and out came Doom and Wolf. She hurriedly wiped at her teary eyes. She could feel them staring at her.
"You good?" Linc asked.
"Yeah...just...allergies....stupid pollen." She said quickly. Not wanting to admit she was about to cry. Not to a stranger, and someone she was not close to. Linc nodded, he didn't believe her, but who was he to challenge what she said.

He passed her a cigarette because he knew she was upset and he wanted to do something nice. He was never close to Cadie, so he felt weird and unsure of exactly what would be deemed a nice gesture when it came to her. She was a weird one. She accepted the cigarette and Wolf lit hers, then his own. Linc lit his own cigarette.

They all smoke in silence for a minute before Lincoln looked over at her. One brow arched in confusion. He stared at her a couple of seconds, and she stared back at him. No idea why he was staring at her that way.
"Aren't you pregnant? Why are you smoking?" She shook her head.
"I am not pregnant. Not anymore anyway..." She replied darkly. She really didn't want to discuss it.
"Wow. You had an abortion? You look really young to be ******** up your body like that." Wolf scolded her. She did not respond, simply took another puff of the tiny tobacco filled cylinder. She rarely ever smoked, but she felt like she needed it at the moment.

She wished they would just stop talking. Or at ;east stop talking to her, and questioning her about what was going on inside her uterus. Her wish was answered just a couple of minutes later when Lincoln received a call.
"Hey Titus...what's up? WHAT?! I am on my way now!" The urgency with which Linc spoke with immediately got her attention.
"Hey! Doom! What's going on? Is it Grace or Thomas?" She asked as he threw his cigarette down and jumped off the porch. Cadence was hot on his heels.
"No! It's Jasper! he has been shot!" He replied as he mounted his bike. She felt like she was sucker punch. Jasper had been shot? Jasper had been shot. Jasper had been shot! It echoed in her head as she stood there in shocked disbelief. It just didn't make sense to her currently, and then it hit her. She erupted into tears and ran toward her car. She frantically pulled at the door but of course it was locked.

She hit the door with the palm of her hand in her panic. Doom was long gone now, and Wolf hurried over to her. He tried to pull her away from the car and she turned and slapped at his chest. Trying to get him away from her.
"Whoa! Whoa! Calm down!" Her purse had fallen off her arm and onto the ground. He retrieved it, opened it and found her keys. He unlocked the car door and pushed her aside to climb in the driver's seat.
"You can't drive. You are hysterical and shaking like a leaf. Get in the passenger's side." She did as she was instructed, for once not putting up a fight about being ordered around.

She got in and Wolf took off. She cried the whole way, he kept shooting her little concern glances. She was really going to pieces over Jasper. He had heard they had hooked up a while back, but then he heard she took off with some other guy. That was one of the many stories that were going around of course. Her reaction to the news made Wolf believe she truly had feelings for Jasper. Whatever had happened didn't change the fact that she was in love with the man.

At the hospital there were many familiar faces in the waiting area. Grace of course, Lincoln, Jesse, and Killian. Wolf and Cadence joined the others/ Immediately Cadence walked over to Grace and hugged her. Grace would be the only other person in the room who would really know how to comfort Cadence. Then men would have no idea how to calm a hysterical woman down.

~Candie~

But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength
And just pull that sh*t out of you and get that motivation to not give up
And not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse.

~Eminem

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:19 pm
Grace Marie De La Cruz
OUTFIT

Grace's entire shirt was covered in blood, and her hands almost all the way up to her elbows were also covered in Jasper's dried blood. It wasn't until she had made it to the hospital that she finally felt the panic setting in, and the guilt from the whole situation. She certainly wasn't freaking out as much as Cadence was, but when the woman showed up Grace reached her arms around the woman and gently rubbed her back. "He's gonna be okay, Cadie." Her eyes moved to the prospect, and she knit her eyebrows together, having not ever seen the man before in her life. "Who is that that came with you?" She released Cadie and turned her attention to Wolf, crossing her arms over her chest. If it was someone from another MC they were in for a world of hurt. Her husband was in jail, and Ben shot her best friend. The woman was not in the best of moods.

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:50 pm

User Image [

Sexy, & I know it!

Cadence just nodded her head. Of course Grace was right. Jasper would be okay. He had to be okay. They had already lost so many people, so it was time they got to keep one of their own. Jasper would pull through.

She kept repeating the thought in her head. Jasper would pull through. She released Grace and rummaged in her purse for her tiny pack of tissues. She needed to get a hold of her run away emotions.
"Wolf, you shouldn't have brought her here." Lincoln growled, frustrated with having a hysterical woman on their hands at a time like this.
"Hey! She has as much right to be here as anyone else!" Killian snapped, quick to defend Cadence as usual.
"We aren't going to fight. This isn't the time or the place. Everyone just relax." Titus said loudly, confidently. He had to slip into leader mode, to keep everyone from getting crazy. He knew everyone's nerves were shot after the last 48 hours they had had.

Titus looked at Grace a moment. She didn't like Wolf being there. She felt like he was an outsider. As a Prospect her was in, but he wasn't out. So he could understand her displeasure.
"Grace....that is Wolf. one of three of our Prospects. They have been with us now almost a month. Wolf is going to be charged with keeping an eye on Cadence until everything blows over. Wolf, this is Ryder's wife." Now that the introductions were made Titus hoped Grace would accept Wolf's presence. He could not send Wolf away without sending Cadence away, and he knew she was not going anywhere. From the looks of it he had been very wrong to believe Cadence was over Jasper. that her sleeping with him had only been a fling, or a way to piss her brother off.

Lincoln was looking annoyed. Killian looked angry, Cadence was sniffling softly. Grace looked suspicious and angry. Wolf just looked confused and out of sorts. He moved closer to Cadence since she was his assignment and that earned him a mean look from Killian. Immediately Wolf backed off, Killian was a full fledged member. If he wanted Wolf to get away, he would. Killian guided Cadence away from the group momentarily. After about two minutes the pair returned, and Cadence placed her hand in Grace's.

Killian turned his attention to Wolf. He had no problem with the Prospect personally. He simply did not trust such a new person with his tiny damaged friend. He was annoyed that Jesse would assign a Prospect to Cadence. He was not being considerate of all she had endured lately.
"Go get Grace and Cadence some coffee Wolf. Anyone else?" Killian asked as he looked around the small group. The men shook their heads. Wolf asked the women how they took the their coffe and disppeared to retrieve their beverages.
"Killian...please give Diana a call soon. Lyv wants to hear from you." Cadence said softly. She mentioned Lyv to ensure the stubborn man would call Diana. He could be mad at Di all he wanted, he would not disappoint his daughter though. That Cadence knew without a doubt. Killian nodded his head but said nothing.

~Candie~

And not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse.

~Eminem

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:08 pm
Grace Marie De La Cruz
OUTFIT

Grace felt a little better seeing that the unknown man, Wolf, was actually a prospect for the Angels, and not just some biker baddie who was hanging around Cadie like a lost puppy. Once the introductions were made her annoyed look shifted more to concern, and sadness. Cadie was taking this hard, and with everything that had happened to her lately she couldn't blame the woman. When Killian sent Wolf for coffee, Grace only glanced up at the man. "I take my coffee black, thank you." She gave Cadie's hand a squeeze and released it, turning toward Jesse. "I have all the paperwork you need for the insurance, and Moira's children -- everything that was in the safe in Orion's office. I need to go wash my hands." She nodded to him and moved to the bathroom, washing away the blood that coated her arms and hands.

When she returned to the group, she took a seat next to Cadence and held her hand again, rubbing small circles into the back of her hand to help comfort her.

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Golden Wolf of Mars

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:27 pm
User Image

Jasper came to to the sounds of beeps and a bright light. He groaned reaching a hand to his head, and tried to sit up. He stopped at the sudden bit of pain, let his hand fall to where the pain was. He felt a bandage under his hands. Finally opening his eyes and looking down, he suddenly remembered he had been shot; 3 times. Jasper let his body slowly lean back on the bed.

His eyes looked around the small white hospital room with disdain.Damn he didn't want to be here. Looking next to him at the screens,then down to the cords and needles still stuck in his skin, the man began to tear them out. Once free of restraints, he once again sat up slowly,wincing at the light-headedness he felt at the movement, as a hand moved to support the side that had been shot. Searching the room with distant blue eyes, the man looked for his clothes to be able to get out of the drafty gown they had put him in after surgery.

It was about then that a nurse came in. Looking up from the clipboard in her hands, she looked at the sitting man shocked."Howdy ma'am. How about you get my clothes for me?" Jasper asked with as much of a smile as he could muster. Really witht he pain pills he wasn't feel all that much pain. Just extreme discomfort, with the situation as a whole.

The woman stuck her head out of the room,calling for a doctor, before she approached him "Sir we can't let you leave yet. We need to check a few things, keep you overnight for..." "Like hell you need to keep me. I'm not laying here tonight. Get my papers and clothes."He ordered her. The woman just continued to stand their flustered, until Jasper waved her away.

Well Jasper had gotten himself out of the hospital and with the help of his brothers, made his way back to his own apartment. He had been surprised to Cadence there at the hospital. He did his best to reassure both women that he was ok; just needed some time.

And so two days later he was standing next to his kitchen sink with a glass of water and pain pills as well as antibiotics in the other hand. He downed the pills, and followed it with some of the water. Hanging his head after swallowing, he dumped the water down the drain. He had told Jesse he was going to the DeLaCruz household today. He had kept in contact with the man over the last couple days. Trying to stay in the loop and help where he could. He might have been shot a few times, but that didn't mean he could be down if his club needed him. So since his brothers weren't letting him do much else, he would protect the Ryder's wife again.

Jasper moved slowly to his bedroom, grabbed a black t-shirt off the dresser and his Kutte. His movements slow, and a wince left his lips as he stretched the wounds on his side. Dressed, he stuffed his gun and knife,
then moved out of his apartment. The stairs being the slowest part. In the lot he got into the truck he owned, and drove to Grace's house with the windows down to kill the nausea from the pills he was told he had to take.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:58 pm

User Image [

Cutie Pie!

Cadence had driven by Jasper's a few times once he was released. Simply to make sure he was in fact home, resting. She did not knock or anything like that since she wanted him to rest. Her disrupting him would have been counter productive.

For the most part Cadence had been staying at Grace's house. It was easier on the MC to have one guard with the women, rather then two guards in two different places, and still keeping an eye on Shandee as well as stopping in to check on Jasper. He insisted he was fine naturally.

Cadence actually enjoyed the time she got to spent with Grace. The two got to talk and catch up. She even got to finally meet her nephew, who she simply adored. Thomas was just too darn cute in her opinion.

Wolf was seated in the living room, reading quietly. Cadence was with Grace in the kitchen. She was making cherry turnovers because she felt like Grace needed cherry turnovers. Which was really just code for Cadence wanted her future niece or nephew to have some cherry turnovers. She had plans to spoil the De La Cruz children. Already she was working on spoiling Thomas.
"So my bakery should be ready to open sometime next month. I am both excited and nervous to be honest.The carpenter I hired was able to get some much done already. I am really happy about that." Cadie added as she pulled the turn overs out of the oven.

Moments letter Wolf wandered into the kitchen. At first he had not been happy about babysitting two women, but the women baked, and kept each other company. It was an easy assignment with tons of fresh baked goodies to eat.
"They smell good." He said and Cadence looked at Grace with a smile. She had already said the smell of the turnovers would bring Wolf into the kitchen.

~Candie~

~Eminem

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:13 pm
Grace Marie De La Cruz
Comfy Casual

Grace had already brought Thomas back home and was falling back into a bit of a routine with the infant. Archie would have kept him as long as she needed him to, but she felt a little better about having Thomas home now that Cadence was staying around with her. She also helped when morning sickness hit, or she just needed a damn nap. Her stomach was already starting to show at 15 weeks, which was more for the fact that she was a petite woman more than anything else. It was also only a handful of weeks until she would find out the gender of the baby, too. "I think you should make some chocolate ones, too. Maybe add some pickles inside of them." She hadn't even realized she said it until the words came out, and a small smile tugged at her lips. "I know it sounds gross but -- it's so good." She moved to the fridge and opened the door, running her hand over her stomach subconsciously. "I think I'm going to see if I can get in to see Orion again soon." It physically hurt how much she missed her husband, and being pregnant and dealing with all of that didn't help either.

Grace turned and looked out the window when she heard a door shut, and knit her eyebrows together when she saw it was Jasper. "He should be home resting...I'm going to go check the mail." With that she moved from the kitchen and right out the front door, greeting Jasper with a smile. "You are on sick leave, remember?"

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 2:37 am
User Image

As he pulled into Grace's drive, he noticed another car there. Of course the club had put another person on her to be safe. It was only natural. Especially after Ben had been here.

As he closed his car door he heard Grace's familiar voice, he smiled at her,
leaning down to kiss her cheek, "Couldn't stay away from a pretty lady, He told her with a teasing wink. Everyone was hurt in some way, and yet it seemed everyone but him were still working. Still out and about to bring Black down, protect the girls, and head off anything that Ben had planned. Jasper waved off her concern, throwing an arm around her shoulders and steering her towards the house. "I'm fine Grace. Gotta get out and do something. Who do they have with you here?" He asked, having not really recognized the car.  

Golden Wolf of Mars

You forgot me?! What a jerk!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games