Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply one on one rps
Invader Zim rp for Sinner and Anubis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:45 pm
-one very violent and bloody fight later-

Honestly dib didnt know if getting this exicted during a fight was normal or not. But then again this always happened with Zim, and he had some new Scars so no complaning on that front. "Feel better now Zim" he asked since he wasent to shure how the fight stopped but he figured that Putple might have had something to do with it. He was covered in blood, both his own and Zims but he could still smile. "I know i do." well he kind of wanted to have some deffernt kind of fun now but he fidured that was more for himself then anyone else. To bad they went in a port or anything then he could really find a sices that is fun.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:28 pm
"I'd prefer it if you died." Zim growled but he couldn't deny that hsi body was feeling the injuries more than usual. Another angering side effect he'd be foreced to live with.
"Well might I suggest we get this cleared up before-" Purple was interupted by Hera walking in right than.
"What the hell!?"
"We;ll it was a worthless exsistance anyway." Purple muttered.

Week LAter
Space staton in Mordok Territory

"Is this really nessecary?" Zim asked with the utmost annoynace to the stasis cuffs that Sabine latched ono him.
"Security meassure Hera said so." She said simply fastned the cuffs to his wrist. Unlike normal hand cuffs they allowed the indiidual to move their hands freely but if they atmepted ot go anywhere otuside the programed radious they were electricuted, this could also be done by remot contorl. "Dib I enrust hi to you." Sabine said dropping the contorller in Dib's hand.
"Kill me now please." Zim muttered feeling far to akin to a peice of meat at the moment.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:12 pm
Dib took the remote "Sure this is wise, i have just spent my hole life looking for and trying to kill him after all" he askmore in a jokeing sence than him acctuly going to do anything. He wouldent use the remoat unless he needed to, he like jest beating Zim to a pulp much more than hitting a botten.
Though he wasent sure if this was a good idea or not. he knew that they would get strange glances but at the same time he wasent about to jest let them keep Zim locked on the ship. "try not to beat anyone up to badly with out me there"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:31 pm
The port was like many of it's kind. Loud, cramped smelled strange and always those willing to do buisness of any fasion. So long as you had the credits for it.
"Your lving this." Zim spat quitly as he walked alogn sdie Dib His helmet up and coverng his fae while he wore the pack of ools and nick naks on his back to cover his Pak. The loosk werent' even that common more like evaluating than suspisons. The cuffs were blessidly hidden under his long sleeves, which Zim both appreicated and loathed but kept stride wiht Dib's longer legs.
"Shall I be a good little prisoner and ask please before eveyrhting? Or would you prefer me to keep quit?" It was a sarcastic jab to rile Dib and they both knew it. Zim debated if he could break the cuffs before being stunned but thaught better of it. The electric shock possed to great adanger to his Pak and he had no desire to risk it's stabilty n the open.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:09 pm
Dib would be lieing if he said he wasent having a little fun with all of this. "whay wouldent I brings me back to the first day we met" it was stranfe that he had tryed to put cuffs on Zim that first day and now he was in some. He couldnt help but be a little happy about that. "but this could have ended a lot sooner and you know exactly why, you think i want you around all the time. its funner if i have to track you down belive me" Knowing whare Zim was took some of the fun out of looking for him to attack and fight him.
At the same time he also didnt want anyone else to kill Zim before he did. "and you never say please for anyone. but how about a drink" Stations like this always had good bars and good fights to get into. there was no harm in getting one, having to deal with Zim sometimes he felt like he needed three.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:22 pm
"Nothing form here." But Zim was forced to fallow, and so he did most begrudingy mind you. They sat in the dark bar while a sotrm fo differnt laungings and sounds rnag aordnthem. All Zim could think of how easy it would be to disamr the pig but again that electro shock...
"We are doing this becuase?" He asked fianllly after a few minutes went by. He was gritting his teeth, though hard to tell form behind the helmet, in frustration. "Why don't you just let me go" He said fianlly sense Dib claimed he liked trackign him more than anything ....
He could use that.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:57 pm
"Because right now Im sober" Dib said knowing whare Zim was going with this. He had thought about letting him go but there was some things that he was still worried about. "A few drinks later and a barfight whos to say you wont be able to get the remote off of me" he said downing a shot.
"And I know you want to go after them. Dont, not alone atleast, If anyone is going to kill you its going to be me. im not going to let a couple of imposters do it" He knew that he would get in trouble if he let Zim go, At the same time he knew that Zim would never stop trying to get away till he was able to. At the same time he wanted to be sure that ZIm stayed alive long enought for there fight to end.
There was something else he wanted to know though, Purple wouldent tell him but maybe he could get something from Zim. "Theres something higher then them isent there" Them being the tallest he had known there was something else but he didnt know what.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:11 pm
"Why does that bother or interest you?" Zim asked after considering for a time. "Your not ..my kind." He said carefully saying the I work openly usually resutled ina b loodbath. "If there is it's not your concenr and if there isn't still not. But than he had to remind himself that Dib had his Pak for a time, briefly forutanlty for them both. But hsii huamn mind, not acutally an insult, coudln't process or understnad the a mjaority fo the information thrown into it.
Thankfully.
The new repalcments were workign well enugh they hadnt been rejected. There was slight discofnort but that was normal when a new limb was attatched. "So you didnt' want anyone else to wathc me. Dont trust the other human not to run off wiht somehting of yours again?" He smirked behidn the helmet. It took him time but he evnetually recalled Dwinky, before robbing him form back on Earth.
Ironic really.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:23 pm
"Iv always wanted to know things im not sapost to" Dib said since he tended to want to know what was really going on. though he could get why Zim wouldent tell him, he could get that but that still didnt mean he wanted to know. "Im more worried that you would impale him if he was alone with you" he said refuring to dwicky as he took another drink. "and i know you" he looked around the bar and lisened to the deffernt langages
"alright, so who do you think i should piss off" he asked Zim with a little wink to him.

(Im thinking we can start having Zim get a little Jelly in Dib fighting others, but he dosent know why it pisses him off yet, i jest want to start showing that something is sparking)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:31 pm
Zim felt a twitch of irratation but ignroed it, he had a lot of those when it came ot Dib. One more hardly felt like an issue in the massive ocean of iratationt he human created.
"Does that mean I have permission jailer?" Zim asked in mock nicety holding his wrists up just enough to show the cuffs. In truth there were more than enough people here for him to get into a fight with and slip away, provided said electricution didnt fry him of course. "Maybe if you .. took them off I would be .. willing.." He asekd innocetly.

-I'm gogn with the idea that Zim has knowingly or not adopted afew human tendancy not a lot but something to get him and Dib on more neutral ground-  

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:14 pm
Dib held the remote, what could ether shock Zim or unlock the cuffs. "Im going to be in big trouble for this" he said putting it on the table with in Zims reach. "your call, and dont get yourself killed" Getting into a barfight should be belivabul enough reasion to say that Zim took the remote and slipped off. Sabine and Dwicky had seen him in fights like this before and knew that once he was into them having a good time it was easy to lose track of something or some one.
He cracked his knuckles and smiled "Iv been itching for a challange lately"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:38 pm
Zim flt a smile deveoping on his face as he reached for the remote. "Everyone here," He said loud enough for only Dib to hear as he picked up the rmote, pushed the botton and flexed his wrists. "is hardly a challenge. More like collactrl. Piece of advice go for the one behind you." He said indicating th very large and VERy armored alien behind Dib. The aline was massive pure muslce layered in what could only be descirbed asarmor that looked more biologiacl than metal. The helm covered nealry the whole face leaving only the eyes and a visocus mouth visible.
"Unless your to scared." He smirked.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:13 pm
Dib smirked, He wouldnt expect anything less from zim then again he did ask. "When have i ever lissened to some alien scum like you" he said looking at the ailen that Zim pointed out "but it might be fun...jest know that next time you better join in the fight" He downed the rest of his drink before getting up. "Better get out of here before anyone realises that i let you go" he picked up his chair anf threw it at said ailen
all hell broke lose after that as the bar fight broke out. Dib was fighting atleast two to four guys at a time and it was only getting more and more intence. Dib knew that he had a few cuts, he was sure he would get a scare or two at least out of this.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:21 pm
Sometime Later

"So you got into a bar fight," Dwinky began while he smoked a cigerate and gave Dib a sideways glance. "Which cuased all the patrons to jump in and int he confusion Zim got away. That is?" He aske and no his mood had nothing to dow ith their current situaiton thank you very much.
"And so when I show up to try and pull a Folic off you we both get arrrested and .. are now here. In prison. Oh boy I just oove these places." Gret thing aobut Merc prions, as to what the were affectionatly called, was that the were used more for durnks to sleep off their pissed off attitudes.
But that menat you wr ehsaring a cell with a bunch of pissed off aliens.
"Here's going to kill us."

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:56 am
"That sums it up" Dib said, he was sticking to that story. so What if they were now in a Merc jail, and he did have a feeling that Dwicky didnt really belive that Zim snuck away in a bar fight, but as long as it was one word agaist the other thres nothing that could be done to prove anything.
Ofcorse now they just had to suvrive the night in a jail with some drunk angry ailens. nothing that shouldent be to heard. and ofcorse now seemed like everyone there was out to get them because of the little fight. Dib blew out some smoke "So how mad do you think everyone else will be" He knew that he was going to suffer more than some bruses when they get out. mostly from Sabine and maybe from Purple, he wasent to sure. But well Hera would atleast be a little happy to be down one Irken.

one on one rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff