Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Naruto: A New Era Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Izanami Uchiha

"I have lived here until about two years ago. It was a calm place. Until the leaf set my brother against us. Everyone died. My parents, my best friend, my people." Izanami said as she pulled a bouquet of flowers out of her robe and set it down in front of the three graves. "To bring the village that destroyed mine to justice. That is my ninja way."

"I will get all the supplies ready for recon then. Just find me when you are ready to go." Jakuzure said as she walked off. "Now I must go use my wood style to rebuild some buildings."

HealingAssass1n

Huntress_Aria

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:37 pm

Mizuki Senju

The Rogue Goddess

Mizuki walked over after hearing the tragic story of Izanami Uchiha and placed her hand on her shoulder as a notion of comfort.. "I had a best friend who was a part of your clan. They were going to kill her. We were young and weak, her sharingan gave her an edge, and they were going to kill me too. I can't serve a village that turns on it's own. She sacrificed herself to save me, if it wasn't for her I wouldn't even have these eyes or even be here today. Leaf bastards" she said. "It is good to know that there is someone who shares the same ninja way as I do. We can break them, my worthless younger sister included. I want to help you make the leaf burn to the ground." Mizuki said as a tear rolled down her eye.

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:25 pm
loth17

Huntress Aria

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

Shayu looked at her when she said that she would go and rebuild some of the buildings but he nodded as he went and began to leave to exit the village as he was wanting to go to collect a weapon that was sacred to his clan, one that he was now ready to receive. He left the village and headed towards a lake that was at the base of a small cliff that had a waterfall to it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:49 pm

Izanami Uchiha

Izanami looked over Mizuki. "...I would love to have someone to help me." Izanami lifted up her hand and wiped away Mizuki's tear. "Remember that from now on neither of us are alone." Izanami smiled at her new ally. "Now let us be off. There is much work to do before the final battle."

Huntress_Aria
[  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Huntress Aria

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:29 am

Mizuki Senju

The Rogue Goddess

Mizuki felt better as her new ally comforted her. "I'm right behind you. We can show them pain, vengeance." she started. "I can get you eyes like these, and then we will be unstoppable. All we must do is force out my wretched sister. I'm guessing you ran into her before?" she smiled at the thought of her sister dead.

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:30 pm
Android E1

Jade was wearing her cold resistant cloak as she walked through the mountainous terrain. Her mission had brought her here. She sneezed, "I hate the cold. Stupid mission." she was on a C rank mission, but she had just achieved a higher ranking so why was she here? Because she was still off about going of tougher missions. Usually herb collecting was a D rank, but considering the terrain, distance, and all the rogue ninja around the selected area, it was upgraded

[Would you like to RP with me?]  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:56 pm

Revan Okubo

Raging Lightning of the Clouds

Revan continued his meditation. The cold made it a great place to relax considering the fact that it served as more a method of discouragement to many who were curious. It meant a nice place of solitude for him. The cold weather didn't really phase him but the solitude was very soothing. He wasn't expecting anyone nearby or any interruptions, but it didn't hurt to keep his guard up. His fists clutched tightly and his eyes closed, feeling the relaxing cold air blow against his muscular body. He still had to choose his stance as far as the state of this world was concerned, to either burn it or save it for the next generation. He will wait until later on to address that issue.

Rynn01

[Sure, I'd like that.]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:06 pm
Android E1

{Yay! ^_^ ]

Jade was on a trial, she thought that led to the summit, where they grew. She sneezed again. She was so not built for this weather. Jade came to a clearing and she saw someone sitting down in the snow, as crazy as that was. She palmed her sword as she approached in case this was a trap. The cool breeze blew in the direction of the man, meaning he was downwind. She was sure that her food rations would cause him to stir, and maybe not in a good way.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:21 pm

Revan Okubo

Revan's meditation was about to come to an end. Was it going to be a rude awakening? Revan had felt someone through the small and fading clouds that surrounded him like sensors. He or she was approaching in his direction slowly. His eyes slowly opened before he stood up, the cold air beginning to slow down as his down time came to an end. he turned around to see an unknown female approaching him with her blade drawn. The cold weather was giving her difficulty. You've got to be kidding me. Revan thought to himself. The cold weather began to subside since his meditation was over. It was safe to conclude that this girl was here to take him out. Revan mentally prepared himself for a fight, he didn't know who this girl was and what she was capable of. He wasn't one to underestimate his opponent.

Rynn01

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:43 pm
Android E1

[Her blade wasn't drawn. I should have been more specific. She is holding the handle in case she needed it out and use it, sorry]

Jade stopped in her tracks and gripped her blade harder in case she needed to pull it out. She didn't want to start a fight over nothing, "I'm just passing through. Will you let me? Or do I have to fight?" As she approached him slowing she didn't let up her guard.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:53 pm

Revan Okubo

Revan stared at this girl silently for minute. The suspense building for the duration of a minute before a deep voice replied sarcastically. "Yea, that's what it looks like. Revan used sarcasm to imply his skepticism, he didn't trust this girl. Despite the fact that ninja should always see through deception, Revan had encountered some good liars during his time. He folded his hands before waiting for her response. "Why are you here?" he asked.
Rynn01

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:02 pm
Android E1

Jade glared at him but she let go of the hilt of her blade, "I don't have to tell you the reason I am here. Do you ask everyone what their doing? I'm sure if I asked you, you would get mad and huff at me more." she walked up normally but them broke tension by sneezing again. Crap...she crossed her arms across her chest, "Are you going to let me through or not?"  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:03 pm
loth17

Huntress Aria

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

Shayu walked up to the waterfall, using a special jutsu to open a special water portal that he stepped through. It closed behind him and he was in some kind of cave, one that he grabbed a lantern off the wall. Lighting it he began to walk down the cavern as he came to the a section that looked to have a layer of water, but he walked down into it, continuing down into the cave. He soon found himself in a cavern where their was a watery surface but he went to the alter and picked up the abyssal blade from it. Paying respects to the statue behind the alter, he holstered the large blade onto his back, as he began to take his leave from the cavern. Making his way out of the cave and through the waterfall as it sealed behind him. When he walked towards the village, he was thinking that he should help with rebuilding the village.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:21 am

Revan Okubo

Revan glared back at the sneezing girl as the tension in the confrontation dropped. Revan sighed before he uncrossed his hands, his posture returning to a relaxed state. "Fair enough." He replied, he wasn't looking to fight either, but sneaking up on him was something only a hostile would do. This girl looked like the weather was tearing her apart. It was only going to get worse, and it would prove to be a handful, even for him. "I won't keep you, but the coming snow storm will" he said. before dragging a giant log in the direction of a nearby empty cave.
Rynn01

EA R0N1N

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:38 am
Android E1

Jade looked up at the darkening sky, and it was getting darker. He was right, a storm was headed their way and she needed to get out of it, "Is there any form of shelter around here?" she quickly asked while stepping in his direction  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games