Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
Xashowd's Closet: A Place of Airy Memories Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:04 pm
Beast Within -Anon-

She flinches, but mumbles an affirmative before running off.

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

The duo watched as the woman ran off, only just realizing they'd forgotten to ask her name. Thanaphyr had a worried expression on his face. "Should we go after her...?" Xashowd shook his head. "No, best to leave her be. She seems young, and I can tell there's a full moon out there. Chances are she can't control the change just yet, and wouldn't like observers..." He thought about his friend Monster, wondering if he was going through the same thing right now. "Alright...but next time we see her, I'm asking for her name, whether she's fuzzy or not." The Reapling stated, floating off toward his room. Xashowd took one last look at the hallway the werewolf ran down before closing the Closet door, returning to his task of sorting the fridge's food supply.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:14 pm

*I Made small updates to the Bios Section. Enjoy!*

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:38 pm

Hi Guys! Thanaphyr here. No one else knows this but I started writing in Xashowd's Journal. Found it lying all dusty in a closet...Yeah, the Closet has a closet. Anyway! I made my second post today, see my first one here. Please? I'm doing it for kicks, but I wouldn't mind if you guys took a look. I think it was called a Public Journal, so that means the Public has a right to know. At least that's what I've heard. Lemme know what you think!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:01 am

"Ears still ringing?"

It was the fifth time Thanaphyr had asked that question this week. After Xashowd had regained his composure, he'd landed only to find that the astrolabe events had been resolved. Needless to say that he hadn't been much help at the end, so the Reapers didn't promote him to full time, though they appreciated the duo's initiative. That shriek from Minty still tugged at the corners of his mind...wasn't often you had that happen. Even with all the exploring he'd done on other worlds (including a copious amount of monster hunting in Val Habar), he couldn't quite purge it from his soul. Thanaphyr had picked up a souvenir from their adventure, another spare map of the Fairgrounds, and Xashowd had placed it in an ethereal box next to the white Grunny. Though he wished he could've extracted the shriek into an orb or something to put in there...at least it'd be out of his head.

"Sorta...it's not something my ears are going to forget anytime soon." Xashowd finally replied. "Okay, so we try to avoid the dragon-roaring lady in the future. It's not all bad, right? We made some new friends...granted, we haven't actually tried to see them recently, but we can call them friends, right?" Thanaphyr inquired, still worried about his friend after their adventure. Thanaphyr'd had to explain their absence when he'd returned, and found another new Reapling by the name of Fatalamour attempting to woo Etheria. Cupid Reaplings...Thanaphyr shook his head. They were a nice bunch, but some of them were rather...eccentric. Then a couple days ago another Reapling popped up. A Gray-Cloaked flower child who was younger than him but still older than Phantasia...Xashowd hadn't thought of a name for her yet, but he was toying around with the word "Flora" from what he'd told the Reapling. Xashowd nodded "True. Between my explorations and trying to calm my soul, we haven't had the time to find Gwen or Sammy and see how things are going. They probably think I just vanished at the end there..." "Well, no time like the present. Not sure where Gwen is, but I did a little snooping around the Guild and Sammy actually has a Cafe around here. Not sure if she owns it or just works there though..." Thanaphyr replied. Xashowd nodded, standing up from where he'd been seated upon his bed. "True...plus I think the others would like some time out of the Closet." Thanaphyr nodded enthusiastically, though his eyes narrowed a little at the end. "...I still think we need a better name for the place." Xashowd chuckled. Every time he mentioned the name he gave their home, due to its rather unique origins, Thanaphyr would mention his desire for a name that "didn't make him feel like they were a bunch of janitors", as he'd once described it, mentioning something about sounding a bit too much like their actual job.

Phantasia, having heard the tail end of the conversation, floated over with wide eyes. "Are we going on a field trip?" She said with wonder. It wasn't often they got to explore new areas of the guild. They did get out and about in the world of Gaia (and occasionally other worlds), but the layout of the Guild itself was still largely unexplored for the Reaplings. Xashowd nodded. "Yeah, figured we'd check in on a friend Thanaphyr and I made recently." Phantasia squeed with joy. "YAY! I'll go see who else wants to go!" She replied, zipping off to the Reapling's room. Xashowd chuckled, the young Reapling was always enthusiastic about new things.

Just then yelling broke out from the Reapling's room, all too familiar. "Ah crap, what are they arguing about now?" Thanaphyr stated. He rarely swore, but when Scythifer and Souriel went at it, things tended to turn sour pretty quickly. Ironically Soulriel started most of their arguments, responding to one of Scythifer's various comments perhaps too heatedly in Thanaphyr's opinion. The duo headed to the room only to find the other Reaplings, Phantasia included, hiding in a fort in the corner made of assorted blankets and mattresses. Xashowd raised an eyebrow at Thanaphyr. "What? We needed a bunker." He replied matter-of-factly. Scythifer and Soulriel were at the room's center, locked in heated debate. "You are staying right where I can see you, demon! I will not have you polluting you Phantasia with your villainous ways!" "As if you have any real power over me! I can go wherever the **** I please. And for the record I'm a Reapling like you, not an actual demon." "For the record, you cast your lot in with Hell! You are no better than demons!" "Excuse me? I was born there, miss holier-than-thou. It's kinda my Job." Thanaphyr shook his head. "This is going nowhere fast..." Xashowd nodded in agreement, bringing his fingers to his mouth and loosing forth a shrill whistle that grabbed the attention of all in the room. "Alright, how many times have I told you two not to argue in front of Phantasia? She doesn't like excessive yelling." "But...but he..." Soulriel hung her head, while Scythifer grimaced, turning his head away from Soulriel. "She started it. Phanty popped in here to ask if we wanted to go to a Cafe, I said 'Hell yeah, sounds like a blast!', then miss noble over here starts ranting about how I'm a 'bad influence' or some **** like that, practically demanding I stay here. The nerve of her..." The Heaven Reapling glared at him with a growl, but when Xashowd raised his hand back up for another whistle she quickly silenced herself. "You two...I know you're opposites by nature, and I've tried to accommodate that as much as possible, but the arguing needs to stop. So on this expedition you both are coming with, and we're going to find something you two can agree on outside of work." He stated, the other Reaplings floating out of their "bunker". "I can help keep an eye on them, if that's alright." Hallowkin offered, and Xashowd nodded with a warm smile. "Of course. I have a feeling we'll be needing help." Phantasia floated out behind Pumpgeist, a little shaken but still excited to be heading out. The five of them who were leaving (The rest opted not to go for various reasons) made their way to the door, with Xashowd taking a quick detour to the Fridge for one of his Watermelon Thermoses...just in case. With the group ready to go, Soulriel still staring daggers at Scythifer, they headed out towards the Cafe, Thanaphyr leading the way as the only one who knew where it was. It was going to be a nice, peaceful adventure...at least, Xashowd hoped it would be.

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:32 pm

"Okay, we need to move. Or expand. Or get a Pet-sitter. Seriously Xash, you never told me you were the 'Crazy Cat Lady' type!"

It had been months since Xashowd and the Reaplings had been active in the Guild. Having finally been promoted to full Reaper Status in September, things had been quite busy for the group. Then there was the discovery of Lake Kindred before that...a part of the world of Gaia that contained numerous creatures known as Kin. No one knew exactly where they came from...some theorized they were special Animated given life by the remaining energies of the world, others believed they were created due to Nyx's energies corrupting nature around Durem. But all knew they were somehow tied to a great Tree known as Sycamorte...a Spirit that Xashowd had taken a shine to.

Of course, it was soon discovered that Kin could be tamed. And Xashowd did so, with almost every Kin he could find. And they were numerous...Over 20 tamable varieties existed, with more discovered on a regular basis. Thanaphyr and the Reaplings were quickly outnumbered, but with Halloween fast approaching they were getting as restless as the spirits themselves. Xashowd did his best to give both Reaplings and Kin equal attention, but for Thanaphyr that wasn't the issue. Darxian couldn't be contacted as he was on a secret mission, and Laguna had moved out a while ago, having found a place of her own near a waterfall. There was no one with the Elemental Magic needed to further expand the Closet, and things were getting cramped. When the Kin slept, they inexplicably turned into eggs, which solved the spacing issue. When awake...well, not all of them were what could be called "Small", especially the group of 5 Stagony, fairly good-sized phantom deer whose solemn gaze creeped out even the Reaplings.

"Believe me Thanaphyr, I've been thinking about that myself. But I can't move the whole Closet yet...don't have the funds for a Trans-Warp Device, and Darxian's the only Earth Elemental I know of. It's gonna take a while before I can make more room for everyone." Xashowd explained. Even with the warp device that led right to the Lake Kindred Base Camp, he could only keep so many Kin there. The rest had to stay at the Closet, and even though Xashowd had re-purposed Laguna's old room to house most of them, they liked to roam. In fact, he was surprised his Kin hadn't yet wandered the Halls of the Guild. He chuckled at the thought of Monster coming face to face with a Stagony, wondering how the Werehog would react to a deer bigger than he was.

"Yeah yeah...Hey Scythifer!" Thanaphyr called out to the Hell Reapling. "Can't you Hell types move stone or something like that?" Scythifer raised an eyebrow at him then laughed hysterically. "HAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Maybe if the Guild was made of Brimstone, but this is Grade A Magitech Concrete dude. Ain't gonna budge worth a damn for me, and I have a **** ton of Damns." Laughing as he floated away, Thanaphyr shrugged his little shoulders. "Worth a shot. Seriously though, these Kin multiply like Rabbits. Heck, some of them are rabbits. After what happened last year, I'm surprised you even let a Grunny near you." Xashowd looked over to the group of three Grunny...well, a Grunny, Prunny, and Umbra the Shadow Grunny. "Well...they're Kin. These Grunny are tame. Mostly." Xashowd amended as the Grunny lept onto Noctus, one of Xashowd's other Kin, as he flew near. Interestingly enough, Kin were immune to the Grunny's strange toxins, but they still got annoyed at the biting. Xashowd's Grunny only ever seemed to leap at Noctus though...the other Kin he just stared at. Like always, Noctus flung the Grunny off with little trouble, and the teeth never left a mark. Phantasia always thought it was cute whenever she saw it, but Noctus firmly disagreed with a rapid flapping of his wings. Xashowd always wondered if his Grunny was trying to play with Noctus, but since they all knew little of Grunnies he was never sure.

"Yeah, real tame." Thanaphyr remarked. "If the Guild found out I'm pretty sure they'd have a cow. Or three. We'd be out a home and some delicious steak." Xashowd chuckled. "I'm sure it'll be fine. Besides, we haven't really had any visitors in a while...not that we've made our continued presence known, but still. There haven't been any complaints." Thanaphyr nodded, as that much was true. "Back to my main point..." Xashowd held up a hand. "Look, we can't contact Darxian for a while but...maybe I can see if we have any other Earth wielders in the Guild, ask them if they want to help. Wanna come with?" Thanaphyr's eyes beamed. "YES!!! It'd be good to get back out to the Guild. We don't get much time these days." With that settled, Xashowd and Thanaphyr headed for the door. In truth, none of them had set foot outside the door itself in many months. They mainly came and went via portals. Given how much time had passed, who knew what the Guild looked like these days?

Well, only one way to find out.

Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas