Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Cosplay Cafè Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reviall

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 1:20 pm
drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Ohime-sama Senpai

Tracey is Fabulous

I'll let death announce my arrival

════════════════════════════════════════════════User Image
Or else you might not see me coming

E z n D e u v a n t

With a sigh, he put the pocket watch back in his pocket before pulling out a map he was given of the school. His eyes scanned the map. Frustration built up inside before he gave another sigh. He coffee soon came. He gave a quick thank you and went back to studying the map. "Damnit...I'll just ask..."

He looked around before sighing and standing. He walked over to the small group of girls, trying not to be awkward. If he had any blood flowing in his body, he would be blushing. "E-Excuse me. I'm not good with directions and I need to know how to get to the Amaterasu Dormitory?" He wasn't too good with talking to women either.

════════════════════════════════════════════════
I'm alive here, I can survive dear
Though the weather might change
Well, my heart remains the same

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 6:30 am
User Image

Annie McCoy
׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Annie nodded in agreement with Kuro, then looked at Sera, smiling. "That's really cool; some current teachers now used to be students too," She said. She hen turned her attention to Quinn and Kuro, their eyes on something else. She turned to see a boy, their table. "Oh! The academy. Just turn right and then continue straight until you see these weird looking buildings, then turn right, continue straight and then you're at the academy! And then in order to get to the dorms, all you have to do is just keep going ahead, till you pass the garden," She explained. "Hope that helps!" She smiled.

FleurDeLyssity

Ohime-sama Senpai

Tracey is Fabulous

Reviall

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 10:08 am
User ImageUser Image
K u r oY u k i
❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

Kuro saw the boy approach them and looked up at him, listening as he asked his question. She smiled, knowing exactly how to answer his question. She turned to Annie when she went ahead and gave the boy instructions on how to get there. "That's kinda vague, Annie," She laughed lightly. She returned her attention back to the boy. "Well... Let's see... It's kinda far from here to the Academy you're walking... But like Annie said, you'll take a right from here and continue straight, for about, what, 3 miles? And then right at these.. Uhh... As Annie put it, 'weird-looking buildings' and then continue straight again for about 2 and a half more miles until you see the Academy," She explained. She sipped her tea before bringing her attention back to the boy. "I hope that helped... Maybe it'll be easier for you to take a taxi?" She said.

Eye Color: Black // Weapon: None // Status: Happy

User Image

x
x

FleurDeLyssity

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

Reviall

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:08 am
User Image

Annie McCoy

Annie nodded, then turned to the boy. "Sorry if that sounded confusing to you..." She smiled. "You must be a new student, am I right?" She asked the boy with a polite smile.

FleurDeLyssity

Ohime-sama Senpai

Tracey is Fabulous

Reviall

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:20 pm
User ImageQuinn Tran

════════════════════════════════════════════

Quinn returned her attention back to Sera and then smiled at her upon hearing what she said. She picked up her drink and took a sip before averting her attention to the boy that approached them. She listened as he asked them a question, directions to the academy specifically. She looked at Annie when she gave him the direction, then smiled at how unclear her directions were. She stayed silent, eating her food and listening to the conversation all at the same time.

() xxxxxxxx () xxxxxxxx ()

FleurDeLyssity

Ohime-sama Senpai

drops of memories

Reviall

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:52 pm
Rumia Scarlet224

Ella Claire Feya
User Image
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Ella Claire smiled friendly. "You really think so?" She asked. "I do too!" She laughed. She then continued to eat her food. "Hey, wanna hang out after this?" She asked all of a sudden.

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:54 am
User Image
【 Viona Sinclair 】

Viona looked at Ella with a surprised expression at her sudden question. "U-Uhh... Sure..!" She replied. She looked down at her food. She was finished eating anyways. "I'm done eating so we can go now?" She said as she took out some money and left it on the table.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mood~Happy ♪ Playing~N/A ♪ OutOfChoruses~uwu

Keiko Yuuki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:27 am
Rumia Scarlet224

Ella Claire Feya
User Image

Ella Claire smiled, nodding. "Ok, I'm done here too," She said getting some money and placing it on the table as well. She stood up and headed out the door.
*Exit*

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:59 am
User Image
【 Viona Sinclair 】

Viona looked at Ella as she left, then scrambled up after her. "W- Wait for me!" She said as she followed her new friend.
*Exit*
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mood~Happy ♪ Playing~N/A ♪ OutOfChoruses~uwu

Keiko Yuuki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:09 pm
User Image
TODD BARNSBY
He found himself wondering around the city.. and much to his surprise, he found a cute Cosplay Cafe. He always wanted to go to one of these.. considering with all the bandages he always was thought to be a cosplayer. He silently walked inside, and was seated in the corner, near the window. This was at his request.. since he didn't like being looked at because of his excessive bandages.. He looked over the menu.. wondering what to choose. Hiding himself behind the menu..

((i forgot how to change the color of my font and stuff.. can someone help?))  

TheSteelDoor

Gracious Seeker

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:13 am
User ImageUser Image
K u r oY u k i

Kuro's attention was brought away from her friends as she heard the door open, the two girls in the table a little away from them leaving and then, a boy with dark hair appearing. The boy adorned a lot of white bandages, which startled Kuro, making her wonder to herself if the boy was hurt. And if so, why is he not in the hospital?

OOC: It's at the top; the grey bar thing.

User Image

x
x

FleurDeLyssity

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

Reviall

TheSteelDoor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:50 pm
User ImageQuinn Tran

Quinn turned to Kuro when she noticed her friend's attention flitting elsewhere- yet again. She slightly frowned for a brief moment, following her gaze to a boy entering the cafe. "A lot of people come here, don't they?" She asked absentmindedly before turning to gaze at her friend. "Is something wrong?" She inquired, eyebrows furrowing.

FleurDeLyssity

Ohime-sama Senpai

drops of memories

Reviall

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:24 am
User Image

Annie McCoy

Annie looked at her friend before she received a vibrate from her phone. She pulled her phone out of her pocket, and gasped softly. "Oh guys, sorry, but I have to go. I'm supposed to be babysitting soon," She said, chuckling softly. She finished off whatever she did not eat and stood up and waved to her friends. "Sorry for leaving so suddenly. I hope we can do this again sometime. It was fun. See you guys later!" She smiled at them before leaving, paying for her meal on the way out.
*Exit*

FleurDeLyssity

Ohime-sama Senpai

Tracey is Fabulous

Reviall

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
K u r oY u k i

Kuro averted her gaze to her concerned friend, and shook her head 'no', giving her a small smile. "No, no, I'm fine, just think is all," She replied. She whipped her head towards Annie's direction when the girl suddenly stood up. "O - Oh, well, bye Annie! We'll see you later!" She smiled big at her friend as she left, returning the wave. She sipped her tea before remembering Quinn's question about the cafe, not too long ago. "Oh yeah!" She exclaimed, looking at her with a smile. "People come here all the time. Although... Mostly guys..." She responded, then laughed.

OOC: It's at the top; the grey bar thing.

User Image

x
x

FleurDeLyssity

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

Reviall

TheSteelDoor

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:17 pm
User ImageQuinn Tran

Quinn turned to Annie, who had spoken up and announced her leaving. She waved at the brunette as she stood up. "Bye Annie, it was nice meeting you," She said, giving Annie a smile before she turned and exited the cafe. She turned her attention back to Kuro when her friend answered her question from before. She snorted softly at Kuro's answer. "Figures," She replied with a tone of slight disgust and disapproval, rolling her dark brown eyes and shaking her head back and forth.

FleurDeLyssity

Ohime-sama Senpai

drops of memories

Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items