SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:10 pm
Constnalty gettign slapped or hit in the face wans't Zm's idea of pleasent, than agian very few things to him were pleasent. "Dib Human! WAKE UP!" He shouted in his face and struck the teen's face with the back of his hand as hard as he coudl, leaving a very large red makr on his face. There was even a small amount of blood on his glove formt he force of it. Dib had suffered far wors than that htough so it wans't of concern to him.
"Wake up Dib! Your scremaing will alert the hwole planet were we are!" Hoepfully smackign him in the face would do the trcik if not more slapping!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:37 pm
What ever the slapping did it got Dib to stop screaming. Thought he still seemed out of him, He was in his side facing the couch and jest stared. This would be for hours to till he came around he never knew why but he knew this much, he was insane at this moment. He wasnt really Dib and he was at the same time.
And like he guessed it was hours before be blinked and acctuly became aware again. He looked around to realise he was at Zims base and sighed "I wonder how long i was gone this time" he said to himself.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:43 pm
"Zim is half ready to give you Irken theropy for this!" Zim blurted his head appaering aorund the corner that lead to the kithcen. "And noit's not what yoru thinking .. I'll just rewrite your whole brian. Nothing major." Zipping back in and stirring somehting on the stove the bubbled and was.. pink. Defently not for humans. "Beever ooze is ready." He blurted out suddney and for seeming no reaosn at all he flunt the still sizzling pot of pink ooze into the sink where it exploded and made .. a gientbutterfly creature.
"That wasn't suppost to happen..." Zim thaught as the creature let out a screa and lunged at him. "Why do I make these things in the kitchen!" He shouted as him and the butterfly creater crahsed into the stove.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:59 pm
"Im almost tempted to let you do that....I hate going threw these moments of insanty" Dib said. If it ment that he could go without this it would be worth it. and the werst that could happen was he ends up dead. That would be welcome as well "......you make those in your kitchen" he said walking in seeing what ever it was "That some kind of Irken food or something....maybe ill order chinese to eat or something."

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:07 pm
"No it is not Irken food! It's supposed to be beaver ooze!" Pushing the gient butterfly creature off of him and quickly shooting it. The creautre gave one last scream before seemingly disolving into powder. "That was soemthign I had been working on for sometime .. for some reaosn I alswys make htose things though." Zim thaught while kicking the pile of dust lighlty makign the pinkish power lighlty trail across the floor. "Thoguh this is better than the gient Ham Deamon I accidnelty summoned a few years ago ... Leas tI got rid of it quickly enough.
"And for the record YES this powder is importnat!" Zim said as he kneeled down and began careufly collecitng the pinish powder into a viel which he stowed away in a holding comparmtne in his pak. "By the way youve been out for nearly four hours."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:49 pm
"Fantastic its getting longer" Dib said bitterly. At this rate he will be completly insane in a few years. "Evil Butterflys....well no one would think of it most all humans like butterflys" he said not even caring that he might be helping Zim in destroying mankind. There was a defferince between destroying mankind and destroying the earth.
"Sure its important. Zim. Like everything else here" he said and sighed and he wondered if he sould ask this or not but well it was jest a question "...you figure out how to fix Gir yet" he asked

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:00 pm
"Have you tired putting lightneign in your brain?" Zim asked like it was nothing and thaught on Dib's queshotn. Nothign new had devloped and once Zim got out of the runt of depressed insanity he was slowly comign to temrs that perhpeas he coudl fix Gir. "No." He siad simply while looking into the pot he had bene cooking wiht. "Might need to sanitize this." He thaught more to hismef while throwing ht pan off into the sink, the were other things to do at the moemnt. Of hwich he wans't certian just yet but .. he woudl think of them!
"Desptie my best efforts locaitng Tak once again mind you has proven fruitless. That withc is way to skilled, not as skilled as me mind you but still skilled, at hidding. Zim is annoyed1" He rnated whiel glaring at the stove as it it held answeres for him but he was spekaing more to Dbi.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:32 am
"Think we should move..i mean she knows ware my house is and ware this base is. she destroyed it once before" Dib asked wondering if they really were safe there, after all in the past Tak had proven to be able to get into Zims base. He wondered how safe they would be there and how long they would be safe. He also wondered why exactly the Irkens wanted Zim dead so badly, he wasnt bothering them anymore they could jest forget about him but he wouldnt ask. If Zim wanted to say something about it he would. "and your always annoyed on some level "

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:44 am
"In response in order of how you asked Dib the answers are: No, Yes and yes. The base is currnelty the safest place to be given how eaislys he got into your dwellignwithotu youknowing shows how earth articture FAILS!" The base had been infiltrated int he past by more than one assailent though Zim always managed to keep the place safe regardless, despite many interuptions. "The Base has defensesand scanners simply to name a few that will help when she comes back, which she will.. No self repsetcing Irken leaves a target alive with unfisnihed beuiness."
"Well sense your clealry up and nto scremaign like a squeelign pig monkey anymore Zim will be downn his lab. WORKING!" Walkign out f the kithcenfor the main enterance to his lab, and to put the pink powder away as well before he lost it. "The Dib human may do .. whatever it is you do now days when Zim is not around."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:52 pm
((If your wondering i have no idea why im posting in this, but for some reasion its been bugging me so im jest going to do it, feel free to ignore it))

-two weeks later-

Despite the fact that Tak was out there, and they knew it now atlest she didnt make a move. Dib knew that this was ether due to her needed to heal from his turining the hose on her and her thinking up a new plan. He thought about checking on Gaz but he shook the thought from his mind. If she got mad at him for not being there when nearly half the time it wasent even his own doing then she could jest take care of herself.
He wondered if Tak would try to use her agest him, like kidnap her to blackmail him, He didnt like thinking like this, it was his sister but...he didnt think he would go out of his way to save her. At one point yes he would but now knowing that even she hated him then why should be bother.
But this did also get a few other things to go threw his head. So much so that he was riding the Elivator down to the lab with Mimimoose on his head, who seemed to have taken a likeing to being there, part of him thought that might be Zims dooing but he wasent sure.
The doors opened and he walked out, he was getting more used to this being his home now, he did know it from years before even. "Zim, I know your down here...someware...But since we dont know when Taks going to make her next move maybe i should carry some wepions on me" he was talking about Irken wepions ofcorse, that way he would be able to have a little chance.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

one on one rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas