Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:22 am
Zenith's mech took several slashes from the beast's claws as Selene broadcast her voice through his com channel, the attacks ripping gashes into the machine's chest plate before the Commander grabbed the Nightgaunt's next claw mid-slash. Zenith followed up by grabbing the other claw as the beast attempted to counter-slash him to initiate a grapple with the dark monster, "Epsilon!", the Technomancer Commander shouted over the com link as he reared back the mech's right leg, delivering an earth energy fueled kick into the Nightgaunt's chest with quaking force that propelled the beast across the deck into a building across the rubble strewn street. Zenith engaged his machine's jet boosters, skating backwards across the deck as Epsilon's mech leaped over the Commanders, unleashing a stream of positive lightning into the dark monster to cover his Commander's escape, "Got your back, sir! Technomancers, engage the hostile!", Epsilon replied over his com channel, directing the other Technomancers to assault the monster with their own varied attacks. Zenith's mech spewed sparks from the gouges in it's plating as it came to a rest, the chest plate sliding away with a high pitched squeal as the metal grinds open, "I hope they know what they are doing...", Zenith muttered to himself as the fluorescent blue wires connecting him to his machine disengage. The Technomancer Commander shakily stands from the pilot seat, the toll of the beasts assault on his mech while he was linked wearing on him as he leaped to the deck, staggering as he lands amongst the rubble before removing his visored helmet.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:36 am
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Selene let out a sigh and walke over to Zenith.
" I have been told that in order to defeat the colonel we need to bring Firin back. I can not face the colonel by my self for well hes my match on the battlefield. I have a cure for indoctrination that works in my galaxy but im not sure if it will work here, but we can try."
Selene said fast as she walked back and fourth looking at data on her omni-tool.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:43 am
Zenith looked across the deck to Epsilon and the other Technomancers as they held off the dark monster, letting out a ragged sigh as he looked to Selene with exhausted eyes, "I'm not sure if it will work, but the situation here has gone from bad to out of control. Looks like I don't have much of a choice so I'll trust your judgement.", the Technomancer Commander said between breaths, clutching his chest as he could still feel the Nightgaunt's slashes as if they were against his own flesh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:09 am
The Nightgaunt roared in pain and fury as it's prey escaped, dark ichor dripping from it's many wounds. Throwing it's head back, it let out a piercing shriek that echoed across the city. the Nightwalkers stopped their rampage and looked at each other, then turned and rushed to it's aid. The Nightgaunt lashed out and grabbed the head of the closest mana- mech and unleashed it's power directly into it, blasting the head and upper torso clean off while wrapping it's tail around the leg of another and nocking it to the ground.  

Valmeero

2,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:27 am
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene walked up to Zenith, standing only a few inches away.
" I know of away to revert you back to Firin but it would require us to leave here and go to my set up of a house. Its half way from here and Bel'tha'go I can teleport us there if you are willing to leave here."
Selene said as her omni-tool flickered off.
” I can use the cure for indoctrination from my galaxy, maybe it will help you from blowing up.”
Selene held out her hand.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:21 pm
Zenith thought about Selene's offer, looking at her hand with a hesitant stare, "I don't know...", he said quietly, looking back to Epsilon's mech as one of the 1st. Lieutenant's subordinates was taken down. Epsilon engaged his machine's jet boosters, skating circles around the Nightgaunt while firing positive charged electrical current in arcs into the beast's chest, "Technomancers, keep your distance and don't let up the fire!", Epsilon's voice crackled over his mech's voice amplifier as he cupped his machine's hands together, increasing the energy output into a beam of positive energy as his subordinates closely followed his lead. Zenith looked back to Selene, giving a worried sigh before nodding, "Ok, I can't explain why but I trust you, and I have faith in Epsilon.", the Commander said, taking hold of Selene's outstretched hand with his own.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:27 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene closed her eyes, taking a deep breath and pictured her house in between the two cities and teleported them both there, away from the dangers and the colonel.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:37 pm
A flash of energy glared across Epsilon's optical display, drawing his attention over his shoulder to see Zenith and Selene disappear in a flash. The 1st. Lieutenant gave a half smile, turning back to the Nightgaunt, "Good luck, sir. Hope you find yourself again.", Epsilon said aloud to himself, giving hand gestures with his mech for his Technomancers to fall into Lunar formation. The Technomancers arrange their mech's out of the dark beasts claw range in a crescent formation, following their Lieutenant's lead and amping up their energy output to pour multiple beams of light into the monster's dark flesh, the combined positive energy forming a shimmering outward expanding pulse around the Nightgaunt as the machine's energy capacitors began to reach critical.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Valmeero

2,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:02 pm
The Nightgaunt screamed out in pain as it's body disintegrated under the barrage of positive energy. From behind the mechs, four beams of negative energy swept across their backs as the Nightwalkers arrived, though too late to help the Nightgaunt.

----------------------

Val felt the release of energy from the death of the Nightgaunt and paused "no matter, it has served its purpose. Come Pain, we are almost there." ahead of them, the lift to the upper plate came into view as they hurried their pace.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:12 pm
Two of the flanking Technomancer's mechs caught the full force of the negative energy beams, the machines bursting into sparks before exploding from the waist up as the remaining Technomancers managed to engage their jet boosters in time to receive only glancing blows, "s**t! Technomancers, fan out! Go, GO!", Epsilon spat, flaring his boosters to rocket into the air as his remaining squad mates skate on arcane fires in different directions to break up the group of Nightwalkers.

-----------------------------------------------------

A rippling distortion darted from a crumbling alleyway, rushing past a line of mutated Soldats with blinding speed and grinding to halt before the leader of the beasts and his pet as the mutated men fall into pieces from an unseen attack. A metallic growl resonated from the distortion as the active camouflage melted away, "Such negativity...It's...delicious...", the mechanized Alpha hissed, it's voice resembling grinding steel as it glared at Val and Pain through a pitch black visor, a razor sharp bladed tail thrashing around behind the indoctrinated Second seemingly with a mind of it's own.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Valmeero

2,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:41 am
the Nightwalkers rushed in, one dropping to it's knees while the other rushed up and use the firsts back as a spring board as it launched itself at Epsilon. it grabbed on to his mech's legs and began channeling negative energy into the boosters, overloading the systems to them. meanwhile the second one began blasting at the scattering mechs with both claws.

------------------

Val looked over the Alpha, "I must give it to these Keh'Jan, a mechanized Noctu'Tanar'ri is quite an accomplishment. you could pose quite the challenge, but sadly I am much too busy to play." Val snapped his fingers and Pain stepped forward "Pain. entertain our new friend here, would you?" Pain's eyes flared in excitement as the claws in his hands began to extend and his face twisted into a blood soaked grin "Paaaain... YEEESSSSSS!!" Ebon shadows began to ooze down and coat his blade-like claws, turning them as black as onyx  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:00 pm
Epsilon's booster systems began to short out as he arced across the Outer Deck, "No free rides!", the 1st. Lieutenant shouted over his mech's voice amplifier, as he pulled his machine's left leg free and delivered a stunning kick to the Nightwalker's head to knock the dark abomination to the ground. Thinking quickly, Epsilon routed fire energy through his mech's arms and shot jets of roaring flames from the machine's hands to act as stabilizers in his decent, landing on Deck with a stumble before regaining control. The scattering Technomancer's zig-zagged across the ruins of the training field, carefully ducking behind rubble for cover as their displays flashed with red alerts of incoming energy projectiles, quickly dashing from cover to deliver beams of positive energy from their machine's palms to act as covering fire.

--------------------------------------------------

Alpha stood on the balls of it's bestial mechanized feet to give it a towering appearance, grinding it's serrated claws off one another to throw off sparks as a hiss that resembled pressurized steam escaped the U.O.W., "My claws hunger, your entrails should suffice...for now.", Alpha hissed with grinding metallic tones, it's bladed tail thrashing behind as the mechanized Second stalked closer, holding it's long vicious looking claws out to grind along the ground as it's hydraulic enhanced legs cracked the stone road with each step.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Valmeero

2,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:27 am
The Nightwalker rolled to it's feet and grabbed a chunk of rubble and tossed it at Epsilon before charging in to close range while the other dodged out of the way or the return fire after taking several hits. it brought both claws down on the ground and send a wave of darkness before it in a concussive blast

---------------------------

Pain launched himself at the Alpha in sadistic glee, lashing out with his claws. the tips of his claws screeched against metal, leaving a trail of dark ichor and bubbled and burned against the armor like acid. Val smiled at the combatants as he slipped passed and entered the lift  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:20 pm
The Lift carrying Tzen and Rosa came to a stop as the display flashed over B50, the blast door letting out a loud hiss as it slid open to the catwalk in the dark cavern. "Straight ahead, the ASV lift is at the intersection of these walkways.", the Lt. Colonel said, nudging Rosa aside and walking out onto the catwalk. The vampire grabbed Tzen's shoulder, "Hold up. My eyes are better adjusted for the dark, even with your fancy eyepiece I can see farther and better.", she said, walking past the flustered Lt. Colonel. After a ways of walking, a soft violet glow appeared alont the dark catwalk as the ASV's anti-grav platform came into sight situated in center of a circular walkway. As Rosa stepped forward onto the walkway, an ominous distorted chuckle echoed through the cavern, drawing Tzen and Rosa's startled gazes to the opposite catwalk as Colonel Parallax walked in their direction with a Kehjani pistol bearing the golden glow of light energy in the barrel leveled at the vampire, "I'm afraid this is where your uprising ends, Lt. Colonel.", the synthetic Colonel said with a cold smirk. Rosa froze up as the shining light in the charged Irok'Cael bullet made it hard to see, "Damn...", the vampire cursed, as Tzen drew a pair of her own pistols, standing next to Rosa with the Colonel in her sights. "I don't think so, Parallax! Back off or eat EnNull rounds you mechanized monster, you're not stopping us!", Tzen said threateningly, pulling back the hammer of her pistols with her thumbs. Parallax lowered his pistol, a rising chuckle escaping the synthetic man as he glared at his unruly subordinate with his malevolent electronic gaze, "Is that so? Lt. Colonel Tenza...Initiate Obedience Protocol: Zeta 084-336.", the Colonel said with a confident calm. Tzen felt a shock in the back of her neck, her muscles becoming numb as her arms moved against her will to aim her pistols at the back of Rosa's head, "W-what is this?", the Lt. Colonel gasped, struggling against the override of her body without success. Parallax holstered his pistol, walking onto the circular walkway with the sound of many footsteps echoing around the cavern as squads of Soldat engineers emerged along the dark catwalks to surround the ASV lift platform, "Now then, Lt. Colonel. You and I have some unfinished business at hand. Come, bring the hostage.", the Colonel said, stepping onto the platform as Tzen planted her boot into Rosa's back, kicking the vyre forward, "Move!", she said with a shocked look on her face, as her voice sounded frighteningly different. Tzen's controlled body pushed Rosa onto the platform, stepping onto the lift herself as a squad of engineers accompanied her and the Colonel on the first lift up into the Dark Star.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:57 pm
Epsilon moved quickly, holding out his mech's outstretched hand to rotate the limb in a clockwise circle before thrusting his open palm through the finished circle. The hand gesture triggered the mech's force screen that sprung up in the form of an intangible hemisphere around Epsilon. The 1st. Lieutenants force bubble managed to deflect the incoming debris, but as the wave of darkness washed over Epsilon's force shield it began to ripple violently before popping, Epsilon's mech narrowly escaping the dark wave only to be hit by the concussive force that followed. The concussive wave that followed the initial negative blast dislodged Epsilon's balance and knocked his mech back into a half standing building that crumbled over the machine, covering Epsilon and his mech in rubble.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alpha hissed viciously, sounding like a steam boiler about to burst, as the dark ichor melted parts of it's powered armor. With the enchanced reflexes of it's cybernetic exosuit, Alpha brought both of it's claws up between Pain's and flung it's arms apart to interrupt the Apostle's followup attacks. "You are an insect to Alpha!", the mechanized U.O.W. growled with metallic tones, as it's bladed tail lashed out over Alpha's shoulder to pierce through Pain's midsection. The bladed chain forming Alpha's tail then extended further through Pain and wrapped around the monster's waist, lifting the dark Apostle off the ground and whipping the monster over Alpha's shoulder to slam it to the ground with a quaking tremor following the impact, "And, like all insects, you will be crushed!", the mechanized U.O.W. roared as it forcefully ripped it's tail from Pain's body, dragging out several organs in a spray of half coagulated blood.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The blast door to the ASV's power core gave a loud hiss as the pressurized locks disengaged, the thick metal door grinding open as Parallax walks out onto the catwalk between the door and the core containment chamber, "It is time, girl. I will assume you are prepared, and since Dr. Kraustik is not here I will also assume the scans came up negative. No matter, your ample power supply will be more than enough for what I have in mind.", the Colonel said with a sinister distortion in his synthetic voice.  
Bel'tha'go

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff