Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaming Guild - Wandering Warriors

Back to Guilds

An adventure of a lifetime! Who know's what will happen next?... Only one way to find out!! 

Tags: Anime, Mystery, Role Playing, story, Combat 

Reply Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors
Got a question or suggestion? Here's the place! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HadoKennie
Vice Captain

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:46 pm
Wylde-Raptor
Inazuma Dorobo
Tenjho Sonozaki
All this talk about flaws in persons character has got me thinking. Do any of you guys have a problem with my character? Is there anything that you feel I should do more or less often?

son.....i hate the fact that your character....doesn't kill anything. like come on man you're a dragon and ice type man do some ice beams up in this b***h and call it a day yeah b-boy that shits for real mofo. s**t, b***h, ******** a** and blat blat.....lol

Leave the killing to Spyther and/or Fozzil occasionally, Ina. I think we have enough bloodshed around, unless were taking a Mortal Kombat route.

Your good Tenjho. Just use more of you element when fighting, you have for a reason. smile
lol i was joking  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:27 am
To Zero. Holy Moley! First, while the character design is great, that hair is frightening. Zero works with Suki at her restaurant after the E.A.E. im pretty sure Suki wouldn't like that kind of hair in her restaurant. unless however during the story you have it like tied in a ponytail and it doesn't come out like that until your fighting a very strong opponent.

As for Chrome and Tenjho, your characters are fine but i will agree that you characters should say more than 1-liners. save the 1-liners for perfect moments like in animes or use the Xemnas 1-liners from KH "Eeeteeernal."  

shade9182
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:35 am
shade9182
To Zero. Holy Moley! First, while the character design is great, that hair is frightening. Zero works with Suki at her restaurant after the E.A.E. im pretty sure Suki wouldn't like that kind of hair in her restaurant. unless however during the story you have it like tied in a ponytail and it doesn't come out like that until your fighting a very strong opponent.

As for Chrome and Tenjho, your characters are fine but i will agree that you characters should say more than 1-liners. save the 1-liners for perfect moments like in animes or use the Xemnas 1-liners from KH "Eeeteeernal."

ha ha sorry i've had rp-block for a while so it's either 1-liners or nothing at all  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:27 pm
ChromeDokuro16
shade9182

ha ha sorry i've had rp-block for a while so it's either 1-liners or nothing at all

you could just have your character just randomly start dancing or start saying random stuff like Gir.  

shade9182
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:33 pm
shade9182
ChromeDokuro16
shade9182

you could just have your character just randomly start dancing or start saying random stuff like Gir.

XD that would have been funny but a little out of character  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:34 pm
ChromeDokuro16
shade9182
ChromeDokuro16
shade9182

well, you could do it with a completely straight face or you could blame it on an alternate personality.  

shade9182
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:39 pm
shade9182
ChromeDokuro16
shade9182
ChromeDokuro16
shade9182

well, you could do it with a completely straight face or you could blame it on an alternate personality.

then theres always the Meteoroid that could crash into the center of the town, i was so tempted to do that  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:41 pm
ChromeDokuro16
shade9182
ChromeDokuro16
shade9182
ChromeDokuro16
shade9182

then theres always the Meteoroid that could crash into the center of the town, i was so tempted to do that

thats an interesting idea but what will that lead to? an enemy? an ally? a monster? Rei?  

shade9182
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:44 pm
shade9182
ChromeDokuro16
shade9182
ChromeDokuro16
shade9182

thats an interesting idea but what will that lead to? an enemy? an ally? a monster? Rei?

i was going to let it play out from there XD i was thinking that it could have been sent by an E.A.E member  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:57 pm
ChromeDokuro16
shade9182
ChromeDokuro16
shade9182
ChromeDokuro16
shade9182

i was going to let it play out from there XD i was thinking that it could have been sent by an E.A.E member

true, the meteorite could be a monster that the E.A.E created to attack Ryutokai.  

shade9182
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:04 pm
shade9182
ChromeDokuro16
shade9182
ChromeDokuro16
shade9182

true, the meteorite could be a monster that the E.A.E created to attack Ryutokai.

ya but who would have sent it?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:05 pm
ChromeDokuro16
shade9182
ChromeDokuro16
shade9182
ChromeDokuro16
shade9182

uh, Butsuri because he loves creating weird monsters?  

shade9182
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:11 pm
shade9182
ChromeDokuro16
shade9182
ChromeDokuro16
shade9182

uh, Butsuri because he loves creating weird monsters?

that's true XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:25 pm
ok, everyone. this is a basic checklist of everything that is going on for the future arc.

Characters Designs

F-Zenji=done

F-Hotaru=done

F-Kat=done

F-Zenji's army commander=done

F-Miyuki=done

F-Rei=done

F-Zero=done

F-Suki= waiting

F-Tenjho= done

F-Fozzil= done

F-Washu= waiting

F-Tetsu= done

F-Kasai= waiting

Forum topics= done

Arc Ending= working  

shade9182
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:23 am
i was reading over Inazuma's posts and it gave me an idea!

considering Ace was used as a link the old rp with the new one, i was thinking that a great calamity, that only happens once every 100 years, (or something like that) was about to kill everyone off but Chrome(now Miyuki) used her power to reincarnate everyone using the 7 paths of reincarnation, turning everyone into the person they are now (except for Ace cause he's a robot) and Miyuki could be like the only person that knows this cause of she is the reincarnation of Chrome, like she could get random flashbacks while traveling and tell someone about them

what do you guys think?  
Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces