Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:52 pm
*arrives with Tes and inquires about Draa at the front desk. The woman there sends an orderly to go back to his room with a wheelchair to get him. As they wait, the woman explains to them the extra care and attention they should give Draa for a while due to the severity of his condition when he came in.*
Though he seems well enough now, since we couldn't determine the cause, there's no saying whether or not he'll relapse.

Why do -we- have to take care of him? gonk
*elbows Tes in the side* Quortek!
What? gonk *rubs his ribs* I think that's a legitimate question.... stare
The two of you are listed as his emergency contacts and closest relatives.
So? Isn't taking care of people -your- job?
Their job is to treat people, not give them prolonged care. That would be like expecting a cleric to house those they have healed until they are fully recovered even after the worst of it has been treated and nothing further can be done.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:09 am
Hey, there's an idea. Why don't we just dump him off on Mir?
Because she doesn't live anywhere near here, you jackass stare
*gets wheeled right up to the front desk. He looks up at the lady there with narrowed eyes*
You guys better be giving me something better than vicodin this time stare

We don't have any prescriptions for you.
What? scream You've gotta be kidding me. I almost freakin died! stressed
Nothing in our scans indicated that you had any kind of physical injury.
Doesn't mean I don't feel like s**t stressed
*eyes the green haired elf suspiciously*
We also found small amounts of an illegal substance in your bloodstream. stare

*raises an eyebrow* "Illegal substance"?
*eye twitch*
Oh come on! That's completely unrelated gonk

*smirks* Sounds like someone has fallen off the "straight and narrow"
stare Coming from the guy who spends his free time doing another man in the..
*coughs* Thankyouverymzilt, haveaniceisto sweatdrop
*immediately grabs hold of the wheelchair and pushes Draa out quickly, blushing profusely.*

Hey! We need that chair back! gonk  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:44 pm
(( rofl ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:09 pm
*William carries his wife into the hospital and immediately starts barking orders at the nurse at the front desk. They rush Psy to a room to find out what is going on and get the details of her condition. A doctor on staff comes in as William explains specifically about her pregnancy and that she was spotting as Psy is lifted to a hospital bed and the entourage is wheeled into a room. She's asked if she is able to undress and slip into a hospital gown and she does so as ultrasound equipment is wheeled into the room.

A nurse tries to push a clipboard to William with paperwork on him to get him to fill out and he tears into this nurse to get her to back off so he can see what is going on with his wife. The doctor assures Psy everything will be fine and tries to calm her as he gets the ultrasound equipment ready and squeezes a jelly like substance on her abdomen.* How many weeks are you? *The doctor asks as he checks to make sure everything is calibrated and working properly.

I'm a little over 8 weeks possibly 9 or 10. *As she sniffles and William pulls up a stool to sit by her and hold her hand..* Don't you worry about a thing Mrs. Dougherty. We are are NOT going to lose this baby. *Psy's lower lip tremble and William kisses her hand as he tries his best to remain calm for her.

As the doctor places the wand into the jelly on her belly and moves around he pauses, all eyes on the monitor in anticipation.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:26 pm
*The doctor looks to the monitor and then to the couple with an odd expression on his face. Psy can't help but panic when she sees the doctor looking at the monitor an then her with concern in his eyes and the doctor finally breaks the silence.* Um……Mrs. Dougherty. *The doctor clears his throat and double checks the monitor trying to put it as tactfully as possible.* Mr. and Mrs. Dougherty……I see two babies here and I'm looking for a third.

*William starts to cough and stands.* WHAT?! *Psy just lays there with a puzzled look on her face as the news registers in her brain.* What do you mean? *The doctor continues to go all around her abdomen thoroughly to make sure.* Yes. I see two babies here. One here and here. *Points to the monitor to show the couple there are indeed two distinct heartbeats on opposite sides of her uterus.* And they couldn't be in a better place. Perfect. You are having fraternal twins. You see here.…two distinct little bundles.

Psy about burst into tears at the news and William plops into his chair in complete shock.* I want to just keep you overnight as a precaution. But everything looks completely fine. Congratulations. *The doctor makes sure he prints out some images of the babies after showing them the heartbeats and checking he development of the two babies pointing out all sorts of things for Psy and William to see developmentally of their children.

The doctor hands William the print outs and shakes his hand before leaving the couple alone and instructing a nurse to wheel in an extra bed for Mr. Dougherty.*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:44 pm
(( eek Twins?!? eek ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:40 pm
((-snickers- twisted ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:51 pm
*Psy got a bit of rest and the nurses kept an eye on her coming in every so often to check her vitals and not disturb her. William however, woke up every time someone came in the room and really didn't sleep very soundly at all. Twins is something he seriously was not prepared for. burning_eyes Sitting up early in the morning and rubbing his whiskered face, he goes down the hall and gets himself a cup of coffee from a vending machine. He then goes to the nurses station and figures he may as well get the paperwork out of the way. Back in her room, he sits by her bed and watches his wife sleeping peacefully.

About an hour or so passes by and she stirs awake. He sits on the edge of his chair to be able to reach her and gently strokes her hair.* Morning, Love. How are you feeling? smile *She stretches and grins sweetly at him.* I'm fine. User Image *He smiles at her, gets up, leans over and kisses her gently.* How about some breakfast. smile *She grins and he goes out to the nurses station to get a menu and ask for a pot of coffee. They order breakfast and he makes sure she eats something well balanced. The doctor checks her one last time and then signs the discharge papers as she goes into the bathroom to change into her clothes. When she comes out, William already has a wheelchair ready for her and motions for her to have a seat.* Going my way, hot mama? wink *She giggles at him and has a seat in the wheelchair.

He wheels her to the hospital entrance, then helps her up placing her hand on his arm as he walks her to the car. He makes sure she's comfortable in his Ferrari, gets into the drivers side, starts the car and leaves the hospital parking lot.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:23 pm
* The nurse steps into the long term ward to check on their only patient. As she checks his vitals and annotates them on a clipboard she turns to leave. Before she makes it to the door the monitors start beeping loudly as it registered a spike in heart rate. As she rushes back to him she notices movement as if he was trying to open his eyes. The door opens and the head nurse comes into the room. * As of now I want round the clock watch on the doctor. I want to know the moment his condition improves or he wakes fully. * She looks back at him with a glimmer of hope. * Come back to us sir...its been too long. * And with that she leaves the room leaving the nurse to sit at his bedside. *  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:28 pm
((Does Black need a shot? twisted j/king ~ good to see a flicker of life.))  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:04 pm
Gilda Geezer
((Does Black need a shot? twisted j/king ~ good to see a flicker of life.))

(( eek ninja Maybe.....lol. I'm finally getting some time to come back on here. Unfortunately another deployment is around the corner. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:48 pm
((Good to see you when you can get in. Are you allowed to tell us where they're sending you next...? ))  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:10 am
Gilda Geezer
((Good to see you when you can get in. Are you allowed to tell us where they're sending you next...? ))

(( We are heading to Afghanistan. Where though, I dont know yet. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:17 pm
((You take care of yourself, mister. That's an order, direct from Gilda.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:20 am
* Trapped in his own personal hell, he was forced to live that day over and over again in his mind. He turned in time to watch his friend Samchiel die as a blade passed through his chest. As he moved to save him another dark figure came from the shadows and then the lance struck his chest...* SAMCHIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * He screamed and sat up in the bed, his hand racing to the spot where the lance pierced. The nurse at his bedside leaped out of her chair and pressed the call button as she tried to check the newly awakened doctor. * Sir...sir please are you alright??!! * He began to pull the leads off of him and swung his legs off the bed. * I'm fine. I need to get out of here. * The nurse tried to stop him * Sir that's not a good idea. You've been in a coma for too long. * He shrugged her off as he attempted to stand. He got one foot on the ground and as he set the other one down and pushed up, a wave of dizziness caught him and pulled him down to the ground and back into unconsciousness. * The nurse attempted to catch him as he fell but was too late as he hit the floor. The other nurses began to enter the room at this time and helped her put him back into bed. The head nurse barged into the room * What's going on??!! Where is the doctor?? * The nurse on call stepped forward * He woke up screaming and I tried to stop him from getting up but he wouldn't listen and ended up back unconscious. * The head nurse listened and nodded. * Alright everyone back to work. We have to prepare for the doctor's return. * She claps her hands as they all disperse from the room. She takes a seat next to him and pats his hand * Welcome back sir... * She pulls out her phone and scrolls through the contact list. As she finds Psyzapp she dials the number. After hearing it reach voicemail she leaves a brief message. *

[Voicemail to Psyzapp]

The good Doctor is awake. He is asleep for now but if you or anyone wants to seem him they can. I know you were all his family.  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff