Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Allegro

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:09 pm
BLUE WIZARD NEEDS MORE BEER  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:17 am
i don't know why, but i tend to end up with red, black, and white items. those aren't really my favourite colours, i just find them really easy to match on gaia. really, i like things like green and brown and orange, but all the awesome items seem to be black and white. whee hence the kind of gothic avatars this week.  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:19 am
Sammirah
i don't know why, but i tend to end up with red, black, and white items. those aren't really my favourite colours, i just find them really easy to match on gaia. really, i like things like green and brown and orange, but all the awesome items seem to be black and white. whee hence the kind of gothic avatars this week.

gaia_nitemareleft

I've noticed the same thing. Most of the items in Gaia are black or read and the shades of those items are really similar so they go together nicely. There are some good green items (my favorite color) and these days there are more items in other colors too. What I'm really waiting for is good yellow items. Not dirty yellow and not golden but clear, bright yellow. 3nodding

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:39 am
Sammirah

You're looking spookishly define! twisted  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:42 am
User Image
Happy Canadian Turkey Day!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:20 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
User Image
Happy Canadian Turkey Day!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the other Canadians here smile Are you doing anything special?  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:31 am
Lilygwen
Sammirah

gaia_nitemareleft

I've noticed the same thing. Most of the items in Gaia are black or read and the shades of those items are really similar so they go together nicely. There are some good green items (my favorite color) and these days there are more items in other colors too. What I'm really waiting for is good yellow items. Not dirty yellow and not golden but clear, bright yellow. 3nodding

gaia_angelright

yeah, i've noticed as a hufflepuff that yellow is hard to match.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:44 am
humble_gypsy_traveller
Sammirah

thank you! i want more background items. i like the one you've got.  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:45 am
Sammirah

gaia_nitemareleft

There are few good yellow items in the rare item section, but since the prices of common EI's are too high up for me to get, I'm forced to make by with the stuff I have. The cash tree has been helpful so I've managed to get some gold from selling the free cash items but still, I wish there would be more color options on the gold shop items.

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:43 am
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!  

Nightingale DeLuna

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:54 am
Sammirah
humble_gypsy_traveller
Sammirah

thank you! i want more background items. i like the one you've got.

When I saw Ravenwood Manor (my background) I just HAD TO HAVE IT. xd Not that it's a bad thing, but lately Gaia has been coming out with repeatedly good stuff! I like when they have grouped/themed items for a few weeks or months; that way when I'm not interested in any of it...my compulsive buying binge takes a break. rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:59 am
Lilygwen
Sammirah

gaia_nitemareleft

There are few good yellow items in the rare item section, but since the prices of common EI's are too high up for me to get, I'm forced to make by with the stuff I have. The cash tree has been helpful so I've managed to get some gold from selling the free cash items but still, I wish there would be more color options on the gold shop items.

gaia_angelright

I've learned through my friend Ultimate Tiger Lily that, if you have something in mind that you're looking for, shop around a bit and you'll find something fairly cheaper with a similarly good design.

Remember that Gaia tends to repeat some of their designs in items, so be careful that you're not actually buying something that would be a lower price in something else, or that you don't already have that item except in a different color or grouped with another item.  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:03 pm
Fola Dearga
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

A Happy Canadian Turkey Day to you and the rest of the Canucks in the group too!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:11 pm
i love everyone's halloween looks.  

Teeshann

Rachel Genova

9,450 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:35 pm
A quote from my friend:

"SOMEDAYS. I just don't understand women. The other days they are just confusing"

Do you find this statement to be true? razz
At times, I agree. Even we don't know what we want. xp

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games