Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Sorcerer's Academy

Back to Guilds

School for magical creatures and beings. 

Tags: role play, magic, school, supernatural, fantasy 

Reply A Sorcerer's Academy
[Official] >>> Let's Role-Play! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J a q y u

Captain

Transcendent Manifestation

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:22 pm
Firelily Melinoe
[[Eep I have no idea what to reply ^^;; Apologies ><;;;]]

(( Ugh, like me then. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:56 pm
User Image

She turned her head and looked up at him not believing what she just heard. A wide smile was plastered on her face and it looked like she was going to burst into laughter but instead she spoke in a slightly stained manner,"When you say it like that it makes things more....." she trailed off trying to think of the right word,"Amusing." She said shaking her head lightly.

((You know it's funny if you get Luca to smile the way she is emotion_c8 ))  

Remo Renato

Anxious Cat

9,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:42 pm
((//SHOT DEAD IN THE MOTHER EFFING HEAD WITH A SHOTGUN.
LMAAAAO. I honestly have no idea what to reply now. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:14 pm
((Am I the one who needs to reply first? ))  

NekoChubbz

Remo Renato

Anxious Cat

9,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:36 am
((Come on guys let's liven things up again!))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:00 am
(( ; - ; I want to, but all my characters are in a bit of a trap right now, where either I don't know what to reply, or I can't until that person replies. I'll try to come up one for Alice after school ;; v ;; Too bad Yumikarps going to college. He wont be able to get online alot)  

NekoChubbz

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:08 pm
(( Sorry guys, I'm not sure when I'll find time to get back to role-playing. Super busy, haven't even gotten time to post video-blogs or anything on dA. Barely find time for Tumblr except when I'm suppose to be asleep (like now). ;;;
You can just ignore my characters, just time-skip and roleplay with each other. Ignore mine completely, I don't want to trap you people.

Just make up whatever, you can even change the season if you want to.

And @NekoChubbz;
I've already graduated college, lmao. Apparently what I've thought I would equal to "high school" all this time ("gymnasium" in Swedish) is actually 6th Form College. The things you learn.
Anywho, that was over a year ago, with a student cap and all of that. What I'm going to now is called Folk High School which is school for adults (all mixed ages, mostly 20-30 and some are elders over 60).
After this, I'm going to University next year. Busy busy, HAHA. ;;; ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:39 pm
((I'm like rereading some of my post... Gosh, why didnt anyone tell me of my inproper grammar and such? ;;;
I'd love to rp, but I had so many things planned with my characters, for instance Rique/Del Sal/Spirit. ;A; Also I've been really busy with work and such, ;-; Everytime I get inbetween I have to read for school, or work on cosplay //D))  

NekoChubbz

Remo Renato

Anxious Cat

9,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:26 pm
(( @NeckoChubbs & Yumikarp I like this guild and I'd hate to see it go under. So if there's anything I can do just say so. I'm going to continue and on doing so I'm changing the season to winter time. emotion_yatta ))

WINTER

User Image

Luca walked outside with her usual dress and a light jacket on she could hardly feel the cold. Time had passed and it was now winter and with it brought light snowfall. She blew out aa breath looking around bored and feeling a bit hungry but she decided not to bother. The chain collar around her neck began to bother her and she pulled it away from her skin,"Stupid chains." She said quietly and continued walking.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:01 pm
(( This guild is so dead, lmao.
If you guys want me to, I could delete it. But if you want me to keep it up for mere nostalgia,
then by all means, let it continue to collect dust haha. rofl ))

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
A Sorcerer's Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash