Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anti-GUILD!! IRON FIST!!!!!111
Best Friends Forever Club -- Nabs, Pi, & Chrys Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14380 14381 14382 14383 14384 14385 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaInverse
Crew

Cheery Sweetheart

17,000 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:48 pm
*waves*

So, Stream and I were out picking up pizza and playing some Pokemon Go, because we're just giant geeks and all, and we both caught Tropical Pikachu with a CP of 314...

And we had a good laugh thinking about Gaia.

But for the summer, I am finishing up my Master's Degree. I have completed all the classes, and just have to finish my supervision hours, but that should be done by October.

And then my father-in-law is taking Stream and I to the Dominican Republic to celebrate my graduation.

Then I might be able to get some rest... wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:46 pm
Chrysant
Chrysant
ANYBODY HAVE ANY COOL PLANS FOR THE SUMMER?

...I don't. crying
Spending a week in a little cabin with a hot tub. It's my girlfriend and I's holiday routine. xd
Aw that sounds awesome.

We go on a yearly vacation to a cabin but it's a FAMILY vacation with my husband's family. No sexy hot tub cabins. crying
Not with that attitude... dramallama
For whatever reason the picture of you in said hot tub kept showing up on whatever social media I was looking at over the weekend and it made me think sexy hot tub cabin! every time I saw it. whee  

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:54 pm
LunaInverse
*waves*

So, Stream and I were out picking up pizza and playing some Pokemon Go, because we're just giant geeks and all, and we both caught Tropical Pikachu with a CP of 314...

But for the summer, I am finishing up my Master's Degree. I have completed all the classes, and just have to finish my supervision hours, but that should be done by October.

And then my father-in-law is taking Stream and I to the Dominican Republic to celebrate my graduation.

You better keep that Pikachu forever!!! What are your friendcodes?

Me: hawkstalk / 7896 4703 2591

(If you give me permission I can post yours in the group chat and other AG people will add you too.)

And congrats on the Masters! 3 AG'ers have gotten their masters this year way to go everybody. Pi is very proud of you. crying And yay trip! It sounds like you have earned it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:16 pm
LunaInverse
*waves*

Hi Luna!

A lot of people seem to have started playing Pokemon Go again... Did they do a big change or something? Like even the new Switch games coming out are Pokemon Go compatible...

Yay for finishing Master's and a celebration in Dominican Republic!  

Chrysant
Crew

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Chrysant
Crew

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:18 pm
Chrysant
Chrysant
ANYBODY HAVE ANY COOL PLANS FOR THE SUMMER?

...I don't. crying
Spending a week in a little cabin with a hot tub. It's my girlfriend and I's holiday routine. xd
Aw that sounds awesome.

We go on a yearly vacation to a cabin but it's a FAMILY vacation with my husband's family. No sexy hot tub cabins. crying
Not with that attitude... dramallama
For whatever reason the picture of you in said hot tub kept showing up on whatever social media I was looking at over the weekend and it made me think sexy hot tub cabin! every time I saw it. whee
Personally I think it's because you've typed sexy hot tub cabin so it's a targeted photo for you. wink

The best part of that holiday was seeing some seals when we visited the beach. Shame I didn't get a photo of them, but at the same time... Don't need to get photos of something to remember it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:20 pm
Can someone come fix the UK temperatures please? It's been a constant 25+ Celsius (77+ for you wacky Fahrenheit users) for the last couple of weeks so is clearly broken.

I'm ginger. I'm built for low-teen temperatures at best. burning_eyes  

Chrysant
Crew

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Peppermint Elf
Crew

Moonlight Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:42 am
Chrysant
Can someone come fix the UK temperatures please? It's been a constant 25+ Celsius (77+ for you wacky Fahrenheit users) for the last couple of weeks so is clearly broken.

Seeing as how we just got out of our own week long heat wave by pointing our fans towards England... um... no.

(No seriously. It was 95*F/35*C + for a week straight here. Hotter in other places. It was ******** AWFUL. Did make me glad I bought an A/C in June. BTW... how sad is it when you're HAPPY it's 77*F/25*C INSIDE???!! gonk crying )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:09 am
Peppermint Elf
Chrysant

Seeing as how we just got out of our own week long heat wave by pointing our fans towards England... um... no.

(No seriously. It was 95*F/35*C + for a week straight here. Hotter in other places. It was ******** AWFUL. Did make me glad I bought an A/C in June. BTW... how sad is it when you're HAPPY it's 77*F/25*C INSIDE???!! gonk crying )
Well that's all just a big ol' glass of nopenopenopenope. burning_eyes  

Chrysant
Crew

Wheezing Sex Symbol

LunaInverse
Crew

Cheery Sweetheart

17,000 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:55 pm
LunaInverse
*waves*

(If you give me permission I can post yours in the group chat and other AG people will add you too.)

And congrats on the Masters! 3 AG'ers have gotten their masters this year way to go everybody. Pi is very proud of you. crying And yay trip! It sounds like you have earned it.
Wheee! More Pokemon Go friends!

I'm Chocolate Daze and my trainer code is 4549 1440 8602. Feel free to post it to other AG folks!

Stream's Pokemon Go is being temperamental at the moment, but I can post his trainer code when it starts behaving.

And thanks! the past few years has been rough. But I somehow survived!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:02 pm
Chrysant
LunaInverse
*waves*

Hi Luna!

A lot of people seem to have started playing Pokemon Go again... Did they do a big change or something? Like even the new Switch games coming out are Pokemon Go compatible...

Yay for finishing Master's and a celebration in Dominican Republic!
Well, they've added the friend system, we can send friends gifts, and we can finally trade Pokemon, although we have to be near each other to do that. They've also added research tasks to give players something to do other than just catch pokemon.

And thanks. The idea of the plane ride kind of scares me, so I have some tranquilizers thoughtfully prescribed for me by my doctor...lol

But I do have my passport, so if I don't die on the plane, I might take a few more international trips!  

LunaInverse
Crew

Cheery Sweetheart

17,000 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300

Winniwyn

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:34 am
I think I forgot I was in this guild until Pi commented on one of my mule's profiles the other day. Small world.

Soooo....How're things?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:20 am
LunaInverse
LunaInverse
*waves*

I'm Chocolate Daze and my trainer code is 4549 1440 8602. Feel free to post it to other AG folks!

Stream's Pokemon Go is being temperamental at the moment, but I can post his trainer code when it starts behaving.

YAAAYY!! I've added you! 3nodding

My trainer number is 4070 7414 0976  

Peppermint Elf
Crew

Moonlight Warrior

LunaInverse
Crew

Cheery Sweetheart

17,000 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:49 am
Peppermint Elf
LunaInverse
LunaInverse
*waves*

YAAAYY!! I've added you! 3nodding

My trainer number is 4070 7414 0976
I knew it was you! I saw the name and started laughing. I was all "Awwwwww, Nabs!"

Also, Streamjumper's Name is Streamjumper and his trainer code is 0014 8087 8912. He says add him if anyone wants!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:54 am
Hiya! I haven't been on in a loooooooooong time lol.

Here is my Pokémon Go information to share biggrin

Hauntedillusion: 9387 7005 7028  

Kane_Blueriver

5,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kane_Blueriver

5,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:05 am
So I got myself an early Christmas present. I purchased the Revolutionary Girl Utena 20th anniversary Ultra Edition box set (Blu Ray)  
Anti-GUILD!! IRON FIST!!!!!111

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14380 14381 14382 14383 14384 14385 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games