Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anti-GUILD!! IRON FIST!!!!!111
Best Friends Forever Club -- Nabs, Pi, & Chrys Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14373 14374 14375 14376 14377 14378 ... 14381 14382 14383 14384 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iBarty

Aged Humorist

9,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:18 pm
So after doing some browsing in the forums I came across a thread asking people how long they've been on Gaia. Guys, my thirteen year anniversary is coming up in exactly four days.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:41 am
iBarty
So after doing some browsing in the forums I came across a thread asking people how long they've been on Gaia. Guys, my thirteen year anniversary is coming up in exactly four days.
Oh wow, you just made me check how long I've been on here... 13 years as of June. Crazy!  

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:29 am
Peppermint Elf
Gosh that Halloween event sucked.

I finally managed to get all the items and achievements today. (It ends tomorrow.)

I know you guys don't play them...but oof. This one was rough, Gaia.

Well, at least the dueling was. I was ready to quit at level 6 because the grinding of levels was WAY too tedious. The cat game was really fun though. I wish they would have just done that instead of the dueling...or would have at least FIXED the dueling game so it was fair for everybody.

/rant
That kinda reminds me of the debut of GCorps Halloween event. The servers were overloaded and I managed to kill all the zombies I needed like 2 minutes before the event ended. Shouj and I got different labcoats (we each got 2 of the same) and we traded so we each got 1 of each.

Still better than the first Halloween event. I never did get more than 2 items that first year. (I think I got the shirt and pants. I bought the gloves and KK hat later).
I think I only got one of the labcoats.

...but also that more that 10 years ago. No offense Gaia, but you have had some years to perfect this. When the event started there were more Astrals than Elders. So they nerfed it for Astrals...but never UNnerfed it. So it was a constant struggle for anybody on that team. At one point the Elders were getting 1 shot kills on us, and the Astrals could only take people down 1 HP at a time. When most people had 200-400 HP.

They came out with a second game that was actually a lot of fun. Certain users would be picked to be "ghosts" and they would post in the forums and you would have to try and guess who it was by clues on what they were wearing. It was a whole lot easier to earn EXP in this game and was not an insane amount of grinding.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:06 am
Chrysant
iBarty
Oh wow, you just made me check how long I've been on here... 13 years as of June. Crazy!

Happy 13 years to us oldies! rofl  

iBarty

Aged Humorist

9,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:40 am
iBarty
Chrysant
iBarty

Happy 13 years to us oldies! rofl
Oooooollllllllddddddddd~  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:07 am
Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow 'muricans! May your turkeys be juicy! emotion_yatta  

Peppermint Elf
Crew

Moonlight Warrior

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:19 pm
Peppermint Elf
Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow 'muricans! May your turkeys be juicy! emotion_yatta
Happy thanksgiving to you, Nabs! Hope you have a day full of lots and lots of foooooood.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:14 am
Happy Belated Thanksgiving! I hope everybody had a good day.

Now onto the holiday that really matters...

...my birthday. cool  

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

Peppermint Elf
Crew

Moonlight Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:50 am
I'm sending out Christmas cards soon! If you want a Christmas card (even if you live overseas!), drop me a PM with your mailing address. heart 3nodding emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:45 am
Peppermint Elf
I'm sending out Christmas cards soon! If you want a Christmas card (even if you live overseas!), drop me a PM with your mailing address. heart 3nodding emotion_dowant
Same! If anybody PM's me their address I will send out a card! 3nodding  

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

iBarty

Aged Humorist

9,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:11 am
Happy belated Thanksgiving to you guys too! I haven't signed in for a good week I think because I've been busy working. I have been worn out from work between the three jobs but seeing the pending paychecks on my bank account is nice. heart
So how has everyone been? I've been alright minus all the working, but I'm also looking to get insurance again soon. I'm really hoping I stop procrastinating as the insurance I'm going to try for is through work and there's a small window of opportunity to get it.

Basically my plan is to get insurance, get seen about my feet and lower back and hopefully get those taken care of so that I can go back to work at Kwik Trip full time. If I'm able to do that, then I'd be able to quit Hot Topic and Gamestop after the holidays.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:27 am
iBarty
Happy belated Thanksgiving to you guys too! I haven't signed in for a good week I think because I've been busy working. I have been worn out from work between the three jobs but seeing the pending paychecks on my bank account is nice. heart
So how has everyone been? I've been alright minus all the working, but I'm also looking to get insurance again soon. I'm really hoping I stop procrastinating as the insurance I'm going to try for is through work and there's a small window of opportunity to get it.

Basically my plan is to get insurance, get seen about my feet and lower back and hopefully get those taken care of so that I can go back to work at Kwik Trip full time. If I'm able to do that, then I'd be able to quit Hot Topic and Gamestop after the holidays.
You probably have but...

Have you looked into getting obamacare?

My husband just took a new job with terribly high insurance (Premiums were $1800 a MONTH) so we got on ACA instead. My work doesn't offer insurance either because there are only 4 of us. But we pay a pretty low premium through ACA. It isn't the BEST healthcare, but it isn't terrible. It's only open until the 15th if you check it out now.  

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:32 pm
Peppermint Elf
I'm not a Christmas card guy usually, but if it's from AGers... Prepare for PMs!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:38 pm
iBarty

I can't even begin to imagine working more than one job at a time. gonk Let alone over the holiday period.

I've been good thanks - plodding along in my usual fashion, playing too many video games. The standard. biggrin  

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:04 am
Chrysant
Peppermint Elf
I'm not a Christmas card guy usually, but if it's from AGers... Prepare for PMs!
On this note, if anyone wants a Christmas card from me - send me your address!  
Anti-GUILD!! IRON FIST!!!!!111

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14373 14374 14375 14376 14377 14378 ... 14381 14382 14383 14384 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games