Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anti-GUILD!! IRON FIST!!!!!111
Best Friends Forever Club -- Nabs, Pi, & Chrys Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14371 14372 14373 14374 14375 14376 ... 14382 14383 14384 14385 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrysant
Crew

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:56 pm
Streamjumper
Our team will include at least one Penguin.
Grape-kun... emo  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:57 pm
Peppermint Elf
crap now that we have this discord chat nobody is going to come to the AG. sweatdrop
Pi killed the AG!!! gonk
wahmbulance ABORT ABORT wahmbulance
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance ******** wrong site.  

Chrysant
Crew

Wheezing Sex Symbol

iBarty

Aged Humorist

9,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:06 am
Heeeeey losers. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:20 pm
iBarty
Heeeeey losers. blaugh
Hey Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd dramallama  

Chrysant
Crew

Wheezing Sex Symbol

iBarty

Aged Humorist

9,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:23 pm
Chrysant
iBarty
Heeeeey losers. blaugh

Only the best kind. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:39 am
iBarty
Heeeeey losers. blaugh
HI!

Welcome back to Gaia. 3nodding  

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

Peppermint Elf
Crew

Moonlight Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:54 am
Let me set the scene for you all... The craft sale is on Friday at 11am. I have had this fabric for MONTHS. Months. I start cutting everything on Sunday. I have worked EVERYDAY on these things for 12+ hours. I just finished at 9:47am today.

I am so ******** tired. Don't last minute craft, people. Just don't. emotion_zombie  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:31 pm
iBarty
Heeeeey losers. blaugh
HI!

Welcome back to Gaia. 3nodding

Thanks! So much has changed but much of it is the same too...so it's still easy to navigate for me at least. I was surprised to see that I wasn't in the guild anymore, so thanks for accepting the request lady. heart  

iBarty

Aged Humorist

9,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Chrysant
Crew

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:00 am
iBarty
Chrysant
iBarty
Heeeeey losers. blaugh

Only the best kind. cool
Hell yeah. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:20 am
Peppermint Elf
Let me set the scene for you all... The craft sale is on Friday at 11am. I have had this fabric for MONTHS. Months. I start cutting everything on Sunday. I have worked EVERYDAY on these things for 12+ hours. I just finished at 9:47am today.

I am so ******** tired. Don't last minute craft, people. Just don't. emotion_zombie
gonk

What did you make??  

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

Peppermint Elf
Crew

Moonlight Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:53 am
Peppermint Elf

gonk

What did you make??
Over 40 burrito pillowcases. The craft sale was well attended, but not many people bought stuff. I only sold 8 pillowcases and a cardigan. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:03 pm
So....I almost told a customer '******** you' tonight. He started freaking out on me after I ID'ed him and wouldn't accept his ID as valid. The year was there, but there was some weird bubble over the first two numbers. He tried to say it was still valid and I didn't need to see the first two numbers, but I still wouldn't take it. I tried pressing down on it a little to see if I could read the numbers, and he accused me of smearing it. -_-

I will be surprised if he doesn't call in to complain about me. But the boss can watch the camera feed, I didn't do s**t other than not take his ID. I ******** hate people...customer is always right is BULLSHIT. Because of that saying retail workers get walked all over and most places don't care because all they care about is $$$. Honestly I'm almost prepared to lose my job over this..I'm so done. I love my coworkers but ******** the customers, they can go to hell (except the good ones of course).

I just want to hold on until at least December...because where I work has a bonus for everyone that works with the company, and I could really use that money for bills or Christmas gifts. ********* YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GUY! /rant]  

iBarty

Aged Humorist

9,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:54 pm
Peppermint Elf
Peppermint Elf

gonk

What did you make??
Over 40 burrito pillowcases. The craft sale was well attended, but not many people bought stuff. I only sold 8 pillowcases and a cardigan. sad
Oh those are so cute! My mother in law has made those for us before. (She does a craft project every Christmas)

Sorry you didn't get a lot of sales. :[  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:57 pm
iBarty
So....I almost told a customer '******** you' tonight. He started freaking out on me after I ID'ed him and wouldn't accept his ID as valid. The year was there, but there was some weird bubble over the first two numbers. He tried to say it was still valid and I didn't need to see the first two numbers, but I still wouldn't take it. I tried pressing down on it a little to see if I could read the numbers, and he accused me of smearing it. -_-

I will be surprised if he doesn't call in to complain about me. But the boss can watch the camera feed, I didn't do s**t other than not take his ID. I ******** hate people...customer is always right is BULLSHIT. Because of that saying retail workers get walked all over and most places don't care because all they care about is $$$. Honestly I'm almost prepared to lose my job over this..I'm so done. I love my coworkers but ******** the customers, they can go to hell (except the good ones of course).

I just want to hold on until at least December...because where I work has a bonus for everyone that works with the company, and I could really use that money for bills or Christmas gifts. ********* YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GUY! /rant]
I think you were completely right! You can be fined for selling to somebody under age! (At least in my state you can?) It isn't your fault the guy has a bum ID. If your workplace gives you s**t for this...they are crazy. You couldn't get onto a plane with an ID like that...and you were doing what I am sure you were trained to do.  

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

iBarty

Aged Humorist

9,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:06 pm
Peppermint Elf
Peppermint Elf

gonk

What did you make??
Oh those are so cute! My mother in law has made those for us before. (She does a craft project every Christmas)

Sorry you didn't get a lot of sales. :[

This! Do you think you'd be able to sell them on Etsy or ebay? It might help if you need the money. smile  
Anti-GUILD!! IRON FIST!!!!!111

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14371 14372 14373 14374 14375 14376 ... 14382 14383 14384 14385 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games