Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Sorcerer's Academy

Back to Guilds

School for magical creatures and beings. 

Tags: role play, magic, school, supernatural, fantasy 

Reply A Sorcerer's Academy
[Official] >>> Let's Role-Play! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remo Renato

Anxious Cat

9,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:36 am
((Oh I know I just thought it funny 3nodding ))

User Image

"Of course you wouldn't. People are bothered by me for two reasons, First: I make people do or see things they don't want to do or see. And second: just the fact that I'm an X-Student bothers people deeply." Luca said looking up at the sky tilting her head to the side and sighed she wasn't sure about anything she said besides the fact that Lochan isn't bothered by her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:56 am
((Lung cancer... //sigh. I feel like I'm going to be developed with that as I get older with this second hand smoke everywhere. emotion_8c ))

((Haha, I don't know where I'm going with this))

Stars were starting to become visible in the sky. It was getting late. Alice stood up straight, although it wasn't working too well. She wobbled and looked as if she was going to loose her balance at times, like a drunken person, although she never did. Her fingertips started feel numb. As she looked at them, they were turning a dark color, slowly spreading up her hand. Her fingernails grew sharper and stiffer. She looked at it in confusion, watching as it spread.
"Eh? What is this...?"
She said straightening up, gathering her balance as she focused on her hands. A throbbing pain started swelling throughout her horns. She put the hand that was more in it's 'normal state', on her head, feeling the knobs. (horns)
"They're.... growing..?" She mumbled. She gripped the pole with her tail to ensure she wouldn't fall. A sharp pain grew in her back around her shoulder blades.
"What is this?!" She asked, although no one was close enough to hear it.
The numbness in Alice's fingers spread to her palm over her wrist. She looked back down at them, inspecting the colors as they covered her skin. Feeling the top of her head again, her horns had become larger than before. Though they seemed to have stopped growing, but the pain stayed. Tears welded in her burning eyes, letting her barely see any figures in the distance, but a blend of colors instead. The pain all mixed together had Alice growling, gripping the pole tighter.
"Nghh..!!"
A shock of torment shot up through her spine, spreading at the middle of her back. Sharp points peered out of her skin, allowing blood to gush out. Pain inflamed in her whole back, making it harder to stand.
"Make it stop!!" Alice cried out into the evening sky.  

NekoChubbz

J a q y u

Captain

Transcendent Manifestation

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:52 pm
(( Sorry for still not replying, I still can't come up with an interesting reply. AND ALICE JUST MADE ME EVEN LESS ABLE TO COME UP WITH A REPLY. dgasdgda ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:43 pm
Y u m i k a r p
(( Sorry for still not replying, I still can't come up with an interesting reply. AND ALICE JUST MADE ME EVEN LESS ABLE TO COME UP WITH A REPLY. dgasdgda ))

((Ooops. ||D ))  

NekoChubbz

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:56 pm
((Roleplays as Sollux on facebook. o -o;;
Yeah, I'm Gemini if you didn't know //smacked.
Anway I'm not gonna be here all day tomorrow (The 30th) ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:46 am
(( I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT TO REPLY. I'M SO SORRY.
Lochan is that guy who doesn't care about anything, because most of the time HE ALREADY KNOWS EVERYTHING. AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING SO HOW IS HE SUPPOSE TO sagsfhdfah
And since I'm not sure whether this is a dangerous situation or not, I'm not sure how to make Lochan react?? Should he just glance at her and be all "Eh, whatevz." or step back a little "Ah, maybe we should stand back for a while." I DON'T KNOW AGASG

You know what. Lochan is just gonna pretend he didn't see anything. THERE. ))

User Image

"What's there to be bothered about?"
He took off his goggles and pulled his hand through his hair.
In a way, Lochan was the same. He saw things that will happen to people, but do nothing to stop it. He had the power to change the fate of the whole world, but didn't use it. He pondered if there were people who hated him for it, then realised... there were. People who cursed fate every day and regret not being able to undo what they had done in the past. But it didn't bother him, at all.
"People are simply too quick to judge," after polishing the glass he put the goggles back on his head, "If you show a good side, people will start think differently. But if you get dragged down with their words about you being 'bad', then you're giving up too easily."  

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Remo Renato

Anxious Cat

9,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:01 am
((Its ok take a deep breath and calm down.))

User Image

Luca listened to Lochan and for a second she was silent thinking about what he said,"You make a point. But this point in my life I'm constantly saying screw acceptance." She looked up at the sky her violet eyes seemed to brighten even if she didn't feel that way,"Would acceptance have changed how my life played out absolutely. I'm too set in my ways to care anymore." She said and unconsciously tilted her head to the side resting it against his arm.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:02 am
(( o A o I just came up with such a spontaneous reply, and your character doesn't EVEN SEE IT. Well then After Ravens reply I am moving Alice else where XDDD ; And, isn't Marion's class soon(ish)?

GAHHHH IT HURTS MY FINGERS TO TYPEEEE. THEM DOCTAS STABBED MY FINGERSSSS FOR BLOOD, AND THEY COULDN'T GET ENOUGH OUTTA ONE SO THEY STABBED MOREEEEE ; A ; ))

NekoChubbz

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:18 pm
((Oh, she replied faster than I though o -o;;
I like how Alice is just like.. having a spaz attack, and they don't even notice xDD;;;
Eff it, I'll let Alice be for now. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:23 pm
(( Boop-boop. Lochan gets all da ladiess.
//SLAPPED
And last time this nurse stuck my finger for blood she couldn't stop the bleeding. I just sat there while she was panicking, LOL.

And maybe HE DID SEE IT, but doesn't care. HAHA. Okay, no, he didn't see it. He was too busy admiring his goggles (he made them himself!). ))

User Image

He blew out smoke once more as he listened to Luca, not really minding - or perhaps not even noticing - her now resting against him. He looked up at the sky and took a while before he spoke again.
"Ahh... maybe we should step back for a second."
He didn't sound enthusiastic, but the idea wasn't bad as a girl suddenly screamed and a weird aura filled the air. Seems like his "friend" was going a bit berserk, and Lochan might have been a bit too late with the warning.

(( THERE. I THINK I SOMEHOW MADE IT. sweatdrop ))  

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Remo Renato

Anxious Cat

9,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:12 pm
((Last time my finger was stabbed the nurse didn't even say anything she just grabbed my finger stabbed it didn't get any blood and stabbed again squeezing to get the blood my sister was standin there like emotion_0A0 ))
User Image

Luca stood straight and took the step back,"I didn't do it." She said wondering if that was actually true. She knew sometimes she could accidentally cast mind spells without even meaning to. She looked down at the ground and looked back up raking her hair back showing several small scars and the long scar that trailed from behind her ear.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:32 pm
((The nurse stabbed 2 of my fingers because I didn't have enough blood ;;; Then when she stabbed the second one it wouldn't stop bleeding so she just let it drip on accident trying to get a bandaid from the other room, lmao. ))

((LMAO That escalated quickly ;;; ))

Alice shrieked at the pain, letting hot tears roll down her cheek.
Her arms had almost fully turned another color, smearing it's black color over her neck. She tried clawing at it, however nothing worked. Ash like pieces fell off her clawed arm, discenegrating to dust as it fell, stating to harden replacing the fallen 'skin'.
"What is this?!"
Her words were hardly audible, as her voice cracked from the pain and tears.
The girls teeth sharpened, as her eyes brightened. The new wings pierced the skin in her back again. Distracted by the blood rushing out her body, she lost grip on the pole.
"Nhh!!"
She tried to grab the pole once again, causing Alice to slip. She landed on her back. The crying was more noticeable, though her body temperture was boiling, most tears decipated to steam. She lay in a puddle of her own blood, becoming light headed by the second. She coughed as the red liquid dripped down her lip.
"W-what is this..?" She looked down at her hand, inspecting the colors. It seemed to be dark red, scale-like skin, which looked black at the first sight, that grew over her own skin.
"..Someone...?

....Please...

...help..."

NekoChubbz

caramel frappuccino

Sparkly Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:46 pm
[[Eep I have no idea what to reply ^^;; Apologies ><;;;]]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:03 pm
((Heh heh, it's okay @Firelily. Wheres Lily at the moment? I can have Ash join her emotion_awesome ))  

NekoChubbz

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:20 pm
User Image

"I know it wasn't you," he plucked out the cigarette and threw it on the ground, then stomped on it before taking a step back.
"It's," he tried to find the right word with a hand-gesture, then looked at Luca, "What you kids call "puberty", right? Well, something like that at least."
He scratched the back of his head.
"We can't help. It's part of growing up, and that," he put his hands down his pockets, "is something you have to manage on your own."

(( LOCHAN YOU INSENSITIVE b*****d. ))  
A Sorcerer's Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces