Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anti-GUILD!! IRON FIST!!!!!111
Best Friends Forever Club -- Nabs, Pi, & Chrys Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14270 14271 14272 14273 14274 14275 ... 14381 14382 14383 14384 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:37 pm
[Dill]
I wish he wasn't so weird because I am a Sagittarius. crying

It could be worse. You could have Gamzee.

All my sadness.
My friends daughter, who got me to start reading homestuck, loves the CRAP out of Gamzee! I don't know why!

I actually just sent here an anonymous letter that just reads:

hOnK HonK
: o )

I am pretty sure she is going to freak out when she gets it. Because she doesn't know that I have gotten this far into the story. Last time I talked to her I was maybe in act 3.

It's not that I don't understand people liking Gamzee. I just don't understand the sheer amount of people that have Gamzee as their favorite. He has such a large and vocal portion of the fanbase it's... hard to grasp, honestly.

Also, oh wow @ Letter. I would probably flip s**t, not even gonna lie.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:38 pm
[Dill]
I wish he wasn't so weird because I am a Sagittarius. crying

It could be worse. You could have Gamzee.

All my sadness.
Aries priiiiiiiide over here.

Aradia FTW. cool

(Although Equius and Eridan are my next-favourite trolls because I find them both massively lulzy.)

Dr. Fomite

Aged Vet

Dr. Fomite

Aged Vet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:40 pm
[Dill]
All my this. It got so hard, the longer it went. But then he made the announcement that not only was it going to fall on a critical date, but we're getting an album as well! I'm actually as excited for the album as I am for the flash, there's so much speculation to be done on what's going to happen in story and it's only 5 days away and I can't even deal. On Tuesday I'm going to be sitting in school or the library just flipping the ******** out.

I've been drawing pictures of the metastuck characters just to try and contain my fandom excitement. cat_burning_eyes
I have next week off, so with any luck I will be able to sit around spamming the refresh button all day long. cool [/has no life]

I'm most excited about the update, but once I'm finished squee-flailing over it, I will definitely be moving over to check out the album.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:43 pm
Happy Belated Birthday Shouj!

Bar results in T-minus 29 days. Wish it'd just get here now so I could stop thinking about it.  

Zelyhon
Crew

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:58 pm
Happy super-late birthday from the future, Shouj.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:24 pm
I want this house...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjkXAymtpw8  

LunaInverse
Crew

Cheery Sweetheart

17,000 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300

LunaInverse
Crew

Cheery Sweetheart

17,000 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:39 pm
Carl is Pinkie Pie!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:05 pm
I return from Teh Intarweb mines with presents!  

Streamjumper
Vice Captain

Distinct Hunter

8,200 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Streamjumper
Vice Captain

Distinct Hunter

8,200 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:48 pm
Kin? I think they're on to us...

Everyone with a 360 (or PS3 for that matter. Saints Row is so good it violates the law of nature dictating that Sony got no games... much like every other law of man, god, or nature. And most treaties), whether you're thinking of getting the game or not, you should download the Saints Row Initiation Station app to your system on Tuesday, when it becomes available to the public. It lets you fool around with the character customization, which is both rich and full of hilarious stuff. For example: your character gets to choose one of 7 voices (three male, three female, and one consisting entirely of zombie speak), one congratulatory/greeting gesture (including the Kid & Play dance, The Carlton, the Dougie, and the Three Amigos salute), and one insult/threat (including drawing a line in the sand, doing the Nature Boy dance, and the Ace Ventura hip thrust). I've already made my Gaia avatar, the character I played all through Saints 2, Solomon Grundy, She-Hulk, and a few others. I aim to make some of the TF2 characters and maybe some of the delinquents from the anime Beelzebub (Kin and I are looking for some good duo ideas for when we bro-op the living hell outta the game).

Better yet, you can upload the characters to the Saints Row website and people can vote and comment on them. Then, when Saints 3 comes out Nov 15th, people can download the character of their choice to use rather than spending a few hours making one when the could be playing... or to provide a base which they can tweak to fit their preferences.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:57 am
Zelyhon

Bar results in T-minus 29 days. Wish it'd just get here now so I could stop thinking about it.
I'm taking a business law class. I know some things now. cool Let me tell you 'bout them torts.  

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:29 pm
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2011/10/27/first-look-at-takashi-miikes-phoenix-wright-movie

LIVE

ACTION

PHOENIX

WRIGHT  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:04 pm
Miike Takashi. *-* Oooooh, man. I needs this.  

Dr. Fomite

Aged Vet

Zelyhon
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:38 pm
Zelyhon

I'm taking a business law class. I know some things now. cool Let me tell you 'bout them torts.
Ah, Torts. With any luck, the only torts I will ever study again will be the kind that need to be cooked. XD

How are you enjoying the class?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:51 pm
Zelyhon
Zelyhon

Ah, Torts. With any luck, the only torts I will ever study again will be the kind that need to be cooked. XD

How are you enjoying the class?

Er. Those are tortes. Not to be confused with tarts.

Your professor should have tort you the difference.

All I have to say about this event is that with this setup, there best be werewolves.  

Streamjumper
Vice Captain

Distinct Hunter

8,200 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Kane_Blueriver

5,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:27 am
hello all!!!!  
Anti-GUILD!! IRON FIST!!!!!111

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14270 14271 14272 14273 14274 14275 ... 14381 14382 14383 14384 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games