Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: What Could Have Been (Temporary Hiatus)

Back to Guilds

A semi-lit and up Bleach Role-Play Guild with an alternate Story and Original Characters. 

Tags: Fullbringer, Shinigami, Arrancar, Story, Quincy 

Reply ♢Out of Character
Mandatory OoC Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx

Greedy Consumer

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:57 pm
Well, I was offering to help that's why I gave the idea. Also, I'm not used to calling people by more than one name. cat_xp Sorry

Zigzag_Dragonslayer
I'm not a very good coder so, I tend to be simple-ish. I can only work with one picture. Thannk you though.

Also, I'm not trying to be rude but, it's Marta Nicole not, Marta.

xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx
Zigzag_Dragonslayer
So I'm working on a posting format for my Espada and, I keep thinking that there has to better way but, I can't think of it. Any thoughts would be helpful.

She can be found here. She has not been approved but, the concept has been.

I realize that a posting format isn't necessary but, please understand that I like doing them. So please don't say something along the lines of "Just don't do one."

I saw something that could be really cool with your posting format. You could make close ups with the three of them and then have Adán on the top left Marta on the bottom center and Zyne on the top left or vice versa.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:02 pm
I know you were trying to help. I'm sorry if I offended you.

xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx
Well, I was offering to help that's why I gave the idea. Also, I'm not used to calling people by more than one name. cat_xp Sorry

Zigzag_Dragonslayer
I'm not a very good coder so, I tend to be simple-ish. I can only work with one picture. Thannk you though.

xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx
Zigzag_Dragonslayer
So I'm working on a posting format for my Espada and, I keep thinking that there has to better way but, I can't think of it. Any thoughts would be helpful.

I realize that a posting format isn't necessary but, please understand that I like doing them. So please don't say something along the lines of "Just don't do one."

I saw something that could be really cool with your posting format. You could make close ups with the three of them and then have Adán on the top left Marta on the bottom center and Zyne on the top left or vice versa.

Zigzag_Dragonslayer

xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx

Greedy Consumer

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:05 pm
Tis okay~ I'm sorry if I offended you by not calling her by her full name emotion_8c
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx

Zigzag_Dragonslayer

xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:09 pm
No you didn't offend me. It just bothered me. And her Full name is Marta Nicole Earthbound. Her first name is Marta Nicole.

xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx
Tis okay~ I'm sorry if I offended you by not calling her by her full name emotion_8c
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx

Zigzag_Dragonslayer

xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:00 pm
Trying to decide whether I should open the ten old school packs I got in dumpster dive or save them and sell them on market place. any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:53 pm
Yaroki
Lady Apple White
rofl

Thanks for joining the Quincy army cat_biggrin
Oh my pleasure. ^^  

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

Zigzag_Dragonslayer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:38 pm
So I just received a gift from an "An anonymous benefactor" and it's really pretty and it's really expensive. However it's not something I would actually use. I am questing another really pretty and really expensive item that I would use and, was wondering if it's would be bad manners to sell the gift to fund my quest.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:40 pm
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

I did as well....  

Ubiquitouch

Greedy Codger

Zigzag_Dragonslayer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:44 pm
You received "An anonymous benefactor" gift? Was it a CI? If it was it might be some type of glitch 'cause that's what I got. Could it be a glitch?

Ubiquitouch
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

I did as well....

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:47 pm
Zigzag_Dragonslayer
You received "An anonymous benefactor" gift? Was it a CI? If it was it might be some type of glitch 'cause that's what I got. Could it be a glitch?

Ubiquitouch
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

I did as well....

No, I got Velventine's Reading.  

Ubiquitouch

Greedy Codger

Ubiquitouch

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:51 pm
Aaron McLain-x

The Kido Shizuko used won't disperse for a while - it takes two posts to fully activate, meaning until my next post, it will still be setting up, and then 3 posts after until it fades.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:52 pm
So can I sell it? It's not some kind of secret admirer thing, is it?

Ubiquitouch
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Ubiquitouch
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

I did as well....

Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Samurai of the Mist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:52 pm
Ubiquitouch
Aaron McLain-x

The Kido Shizuko used won't disperse for a while - it takes two posts to fully activate, meaning until my next post, it will still be setting up, and then 3 posts after until it fades.

Oh. Let me edit.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:54 pm
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Ubiquitouch
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Ubiquitouch
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

I did as well....

It's kinda awkward, yeah. Idk - I'm gonna keep mine, cuz it's purple and I like purple, so I'll likely use it at some point, but I supose you could sell it.

Out of curiosity, what are you questing for? I could make a donation - I have money and no idea what to do with it.  

Ubiquitouch

Greedy Codger

Zigzag_Dragonslayer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:58 pm
It's in my signature. I'm maybe a fourth or fifth of the way there.

Ubiquitouch
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Ubiquitouch
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Ubiquitouch
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

I did as well....

It's kinda awkward, yeah. Idk - I'm gonna keep mine, cuz it's purple and I like purple, so I'll likely use it at some point, but I supose you could sell it.

Out of curiosity, what are you questing for? I could make a donation - I have money and no idea what to do with it.

♢Out of Character

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games