Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Sorcerer's Academy

Back to Guilds

School for magical creatures and beings. 

Tags: role play, magic, school, supernatural, fantasy 

Reply A Sorcerer's Academy
[Official] >>> Let's Role-Play! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remo Renato

Anxious Cat

9,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:08 am
User Image

"What?" Luca asked in confusion. She hadn't realized what she said if she had it would lead back to her memories and she would most likely leave to go back to her dark room and cry. She scratched the restriction tattoo on her wrist when a feeling of another presence made her uncomfortable. In Luca's mind if she killed anyone then it was that persons fault all Luca was going to do was laugh at the death she caused.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:19 pm
User Image

"Ahh, no need to get violent," Lochan scratched his cheek, noticing that he was starting to get a slight stub on the chin. Stuck in time like him - aging slowly, if at all - things like these were not something he had to bother about often, which one could say fit a lazy person such as himself.
"She's a..." he thought for a moment, then pointed at Luca, "a 'friend', I guess you could call it. Right?"
Everything he said sounded drowsy and unsure, as if he was taking guesses.  

J a q y u

Captain

Transcendent Manifestation

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Remo Renato

Anxious Cat

9,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:27 pm
User Image

Luca stood up slowly and disappeared and reappeared next to Lochan,"Who are you talking to?" She asked feeling uneasy with a hint of annoyance that he sounded so tired. If he was so bent on taking a nap why didn't he just do so.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:33 pm
User Image

"You," he sighed and thought, "or maybe myself?"
He was confusing, even to himself. He fell into deep ponder as he thought of the question.
"Maybe no one?" he continued to mumble, "Or maybe to someone besides us? Hm. Ah, who cares."
Bored of the subject, he dug through his pocket and picked up his cigarette holder as well pack. Once it was prepared, he put the package back down his pocket to take up his lighter. Though he had trouble lightning a fire, as his lighter was running low of fuel.  

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Remo Renato

Anxious Cat

9,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:41 pm
User Image

She looked up at him and shook her head,"You sure are an odd person." Luca snapped her finger and a flame appeared lighting his cigarette,"I guess that's why I don't hate you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:56 pm
User Image

"I get that a lot for some reason," he nodded as a thanks and inhaled the smoke, then blew it out in the air, "Though, for me it's everyone else that's odd."
Nibbling on the holder, he blew out tiny puffs of smoke as he pondered.
"Then again, I am a bit questionable..."
He shrugged, "But who cares?"

(( For fun, I Google'd if there are cigarettes with taste.
First thing that came up; "Cheese-Filter Cigarette".
WHAT.

Also; though Lochan knows nothing about himself - who he is, where he's from, so on - he's the least interested in knowing. ))  

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Remo Renato

Anxious Cat

9,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:20 pm
User Image

Luca gave the smallest hint of a smile,"Well no one is questioning." She crossed her arms breathing the smoke and not caring about it,"Even thought I don't wanna think about it your smoking reminds me of someone that was important to me when I lived in New Orleans."

((Lmao that's weird))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:13 pm
Alice knew he could sense her every movement, or, footstep. She had picked up on this that last time she was around him. A burst of laughter shot into the air suddenly,
"You really are interesting being, Lochan." She thought to herself.
(her laugh and thoughts were not to anything anyone said, just her own thinking)
She adjusted her hood on her head. Although she felt the same, the energy was effecting her greatly, as her true self was brought out.

((Her true self is mainly what she holds back through her own will, For instance she becomes seductive and hyper. (No, she won't do anything bad, she's just flirty then) Though if anything gets to bad, she could loose her emotions and just go around being jerk, or might even start harming people. ))  

NekoChubbz

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:16 pm
((I see now, with the coat of arms. Just you saying you still had one made me completely forget about the wars and everything when they were used ||D
And, I knew there were chocolate and vanilla etc flavors... but cheese? ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:30 pm
(( Vanilla?? Chocolate??? EW. What next, strawberry?
SOMEONE, GIVE LOCHAN A STRAWBERRY CIGARETTE-- //shot ))

User Image

He looked at her and blew out more smoke as he spoke.
"Really? My ol' man told me it's bad for the health," the holder shook as he spoke with it between his teeth and ashes fell to the ground, "when I told him it didn't affect me, he said 'But it affects those around you'."
He place it between his fingers as he took it out to shake and stomped on the burning pieces falling to the ground.
"So I try not doing it in front of most people," he glanced at Luca, "except those who are used to it, in one way or another."  

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Remo Renato

Anxious Cat

9,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:59 pm
User Image

She gave a shrug,"Even if I weren't used to smoke it wouldn't effect me. I could get struck by lightning and it wouldn't effect me. And trust me I've been struck quite a few times." She looked up at him and the slightest hint of pink appeared on her cheeks,"The fact that you smoke just makes me feel calmer and more comfortable." She said then looked away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:06 pm
((Yes actually. Along with Cherry. //shot dead ))

Alice got bored and kept walking trough the garden the other way. She felt a lot of interest in each step she took. She'd hop on her left foot for a while, then tiptoed. She was trying to tease the lad. After that she decided to just take big jumps, father than a normal human of course. She jumped up onto a lamp looking over the maze. Visable to almost anyone especially to a taller person. (*cough*)

((I'm bored and don't know what to role play, kay? . -. ))  

NekoChubbz

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:47 am
User Image

Even if the girl jumped and tip-toed, climbed up on objects or walked in a funny patterns. None of it mattered to Lochan, for to him the footsteps remained normal footsteps. For him, the path she took remained the same. For he only sees one's steps from starting point to goal, walk to the destination. Whether they get lost on the way or take a strange path, to him they still only appear as 'I come from here' and 'I'll reach there'. But though he could now see her in person in the corner of his eye, he kept his attention towards Luca.
"Well, as long as it doesn't make you go on some kind of exorcism party just to have a snack of the free food, it's fine to stick around."
He nibbled on it once more - almost like when you sip on a drink, he looked as if he was "sipping" on his cancer-stick.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:06 am
User Image

Luca's smile grew ever so slightly so that it actually seemed like she was smiling,"Nice to know I'm somewhat welcomed to as you say stick around." She shrugged and looked up at him,"Thank you. For being the only person not bothered by my presence." She could catch a glimpse of the girl through the corner her eye and thought to just leave the girl alone.....no matter how much she wanted to mess with her.

((LMAO Wtf cancer-stick XD ))  

Remo Renato

Anxious Cat

9,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:23 am
(( It's a common sarcastic slang for cigarette. :P
Often used to people who smoke a lot, as a little reminder that the s**t they are smoking does
in fact give cancer. ))

User Image

Lochan glanced at her then at the sky.
"I don't really see what there's to be bothered about."
Not that he's quite sure how it feels to be bothered. He even enjoys Serek's company, even if he gets somewhat clingy sometimes. He blew out smoke that mixed with the background of clouds.  
A Sorcerer's Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff