Welcome to Gaia! ::

SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Back to Guilds

Reply SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship
Pirate RP!! (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson
Crew

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:00 pm
eek WHAT THE ******** HAPPENED TO THE NAVY?! *says after she catches her breathe*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:36 am
( could i join this roleplay now? if I cant you can delete my post if ya like)  

Link009

Blackfire333

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:37 pm
eek WHAT THE ******** HAPPENED TO THE NAVY?! *says after she catches her breathe*
oh nothing rolleyes just melted them  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:10 pm
(go ahead and join Link. It's open to everyone that isn't going to be an arse.)  

Crew

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Queen Ampersand

Aged Voter

7,275 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:50 pm
Ketzu9
((o.O you do realize that Pirates wouldent even go toe to toe with the Navy let alone melting them? One Peice isn't an acurate betrail of Pirates at all))
((Wait...You're telling me that One Piece wasn't accurate with their portrayal of pirates?! o.o; Well, I don't know crap about pirates, then....What about Pirates of the Carribean? That movie...Was that accurate?))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:37 pm
Princess_Asterisk
Ketzu9
((o.O you do realize that Pirates wouldent even go toe to toe with the Navy let alone melting them? One Peice isn't an acurate betrail of Pirates at all))
((Wait...You're telling me that One Piece wasn't accurate with their portrayal of pirates?! o.o; Well, I don't know crap about pirates, then....What about Pirates of the Carribean? That movie...Was that accurate?))
slightly...mostly...um...not exactly...they got the drinking part right...and the parley right..and the pirates code and s**t correct..othre that that and the garb....no  

lover_boy859

Queen Ampersand

Aged Voter

7,275 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:42 pm
cerus_fighter
Princess_Asterisk
Ketzu9
slightly...mostly...um...not exactly...they got the drinking part right...and the parley right..and the pirates code and s**t correct..othre that that and the garb....no
((Okay....I'm going to look on the web later, and research my brain out.....))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:42 am
Princess_Asterisk
cerus_fighter
Princess_Asterisk
Ketzu9
((Okay....I'm going to look on the web later, and research my brain out.....))
you do that  

lover_boy859

Crew

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:33 pm
((pity pity pity vbump))  
SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship