Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: What Could Have Been (Temporary Hiatus)

Back to Guilds

A semi-lit and up Bleach Role-Play Guild with an alternate Story and Original Characters. 

Tags: Fullbringer, Shinigami, Arrancar, Story, Quincy 

Reply ♢Out of Character
Mandatory OoC Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samurai of the Mist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:46 pm
Jighthigh
Aaron McLain-x
Jighthigh
Ubiquitouch
Zigzag_Dragonslayer
Why does everyone have a dozen characters? Can I have another character? Is there any position that could use my particular writing style. Not another character like Jack; I'm talking about the flavor of my writing.

Lol, I'm pretty sure most people have two. I think I'm the only one with three.

But yes, you're free to make a second character. I wouldn't know what role to recommend though.

Haha not Including Mad Eater I've got four I win!

(I'm acting super childish as of lately)

I recommend making a Fullbring. Or a Quincy, though you have an Archer already with Jack.

Make a Fullbring part of Xcution's group. it's starting to get rather lively.

But I made a Fullbringer gonk , sorry it looks like you quoted the wrong person.

I was just quoting what Jack originally was asking.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:46 pm
Aaron McLain-x
Jighthigh
Yuri Valentine - Sifu
Jighthigh
Yuri Valentine - Sifu
Would be nice, so that I can actually, y'know, have Gengyo actually go to and say, "Hey, uhhh, I have an insanely powerful Arrancar here. Oh, and btw, there's a couple Kido Grandmasters of at least Captain level currently waltzing around."

Alright just send Genyo over to the first division and I'll reply as soon as I can.
He exited Streets a day or so ago. I was just waiting to have him enter First Division until I at least got a yes, no, go-to-hell about who, if anyone, would be accompanying him in his escape. Cuz after all, he did extend the offer before he left, and the exit post allowed room for basically every Shinigami still in Streets.

Alright well I'll be ready anytime then.

Ahem. Hate to say it, but it's a little too late. We're about to grab our buds and gtfo of Soul Society. Oh, not without leaving a special gift in the form of an unstable hollowification in Mana. You will deal with his fully unstable hollow form raging about. And the essential rubble that's left of the 10th Division. #Shinigami reaction time.

Yes it is to late though but I was referring more to the arrancar esmerleda thing rather then the Vizard  

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Samurai of the Mist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:48 pm
Yuri Valentine - Sifu
Jighthigh
Ubiquitouch
Zigzag_Dragonslayer
Why does everyone have a dozen characters? Can I have another character? Is there any position that could use my particular writing style. Not another character like Jack; I'm talking about the flavor of my writing.

But yes, you're free to make a second character. I wouldn't know what role to recommend though.

Only one guy: Gengyo. I could make a second Shinigami, or perhaps a Vizard, but considering I MIGHT have Gengyo join the Vizards anyways, or I might not....idk, It'd be weird having 2 charas that might be on the same side.

Yes. Join the Kido crew. Join the Vizard death squad. All you need to do is get to know Noire. His charisma and his philosophy touches the deepest of hearts. I say have Gengyo join us and make a new Shinigami.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:49 pm
Aaron McLain-x
Jighthigh
Aaron McLain-x
Jighthigh
Ubiquitouch
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

I recommend making a Fullbring. Or a Quincy, though you have an Archer already with Jack.

Make a Fullbring part of Xcution's group. it's starting to get rather lively.

But I made a Fullbringer gonk , sorry it looks like you quoted the wrong person.

I was just quoting what Jack originally was asking.

Oh sorry I might have got confused and I threw in a bad joke to top it off I need to go outside for a few minutes and get some fresh air for the first time in days or I might go mad. were you quoting me as well as Jack?  

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Yuri Valentine - Sifu

Greedy Capitalist

10,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:04 pm
Aaron McLain-x
Yuri Valentine - Sifu
Jighthigh
Ubiquitouch
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Only one guy: Gengyo. I could make a second Shinigami, or perhaps a Vizard, but considering I MIGHT have Gengyo join the Vizards anyways, or I might not....idk, It'd be weird having 2 charas that might be on the same side.

Yes. Join the Kido crew. Join the Vizard death squad. All you need to do is get to know Noire. His charisma and his philosophy touches the deepest of hearts. I say have Gengyo join us and make a new Shinigami.
I'm sold. Just find a way to have Noire meet up with Gengyo alone. Gengyo already has more than enough reason to wanna talk to Noire...after all, one does not simply use the Projection Path in Gengyo's presence and get away without explaining themselves. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:08 pm
Yuri Valentine - Sifu
Ok, asking right now so that my chara can actually move on from being in limb between Streets and First Division Trainign Grounds. Are any of you guys actually planning on coming with or is it just gonna be Gengyo and Esmeralda?If you're not, then I'm asking you to please at least post your acknowledgement of the bright-a** flash of white light that just teleported him and her off the battlefield.

I'm in the middle of a fight so I'm gonna have to pass. I'll mention the exit in my next post.  

Mattrnot

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:10 pm
I'm getting lost in my notifications ;w; If I missed anyone, requote me x.x  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:24 pm
Dreamy Maple

Amarylli

Can you please post an entrance in the Genesis chamber? It's been awhile.  

Mattrnot

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:31 pm
Feiyimei

Well we do have the F Sternritter but unfortunately none of us who were active knew about the Quincy very well so we couldn't review.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:40 pm
Jighthigh
Feiyimei

Well we do have the F Sternritter but unfortunately none of us who were active knew about the Quincy very well so we couldn't review.

IS THE EPITHET REPRESENTATIVE OF '********'? 8DDDDDDDD
I'll try to review it tomorrow evening since I'm trying to bug the crew again x.x  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

And The Tsun Shines

Aged Rabbit

6,600 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:49 pm
Mattrnot
Can you please post an entrance in the Genesis chamber? It's been awhile.

I will do that tomorrow most likely. Sorry for the wait I've been trying to be patient seeing as Amarylli's currently having issues with her muse. The two of us can keep RPing, I'll post there soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:36 pm
Aaron McLain-x
Jighthigh
Yuri Valentine - Sifu
Jighthigh
Yuri Valentine - Sifu
Would be nice, so that I can actually, y'know, have Gengyo actually go to and say, "Hey, uhhh, I have an insanely powerful Arrancar here. Oh, and btw, there's a couple Kido Grandmasters of at least Captain level currently waltzing around."

Alright just send Genyo over to the first division and I'll reply as soon as I can.
He exited Streets a day or so ago. I was just waiting to have him enter First Division until I at least got a yes, no, go-to-hell about who, if anyone, would be accompanying him in his escape. Cuz after all, he did extend the offer before he left, and the exit post allowed room for basically every Shinigami still in Streets.

Alright well I'll be ready anytime then.

Ahem. Hate to say it, but it's a little too late. We're about to grab our buds and gtfo of Soul Society. Oh, not without leaving a special gift in the form of an unstable hollowification in Mana. You will deal with his fully unstable hollow form raging about. And the essential rubble that's left of the 10th Division. #Shinigami reaction time.

Ooooooo Can I join in on that : o That sounds like something Sentoki would love to get the chance to fight  

xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx

Greedy Consumer

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ubiquitouch

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:11 am
Vexis Furi

We're limiting people to one of each race - since you have Sai Mugen, you can't have Shinzu Riuruki, unless you get rid of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:41 am
I want to kill Gaia right now iI finally get a post (9-10 paragraphs cause wante dto beat Leg) ready on my break after working one job already today and it decided to time out on me I lost everything crying  

Yaroki
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:46 am
Yaroki
I want to kill Gaia right now iI finally get a post (9-10 paragraphs cause wante dto beat Leg) ready on my break after working one job already today and it decided to time out on me I lost everything crying

I know the pain of losing your work on gaia all to well....  
♢Out of Character

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games