Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
X-Men the next generation (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in Joining
  Yes
  No
  Maybe yes maybe no
View Results

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:42 am
Fenrir

User Image

Fenrir had been following the girl in the form of a crow. She had been followed by the man, which had given him an idea. He was thinking too small. Perhaps if he widened his victim to just outside the park, there would then be a favorable response. He could smell that they were both mutants.

Two dead mutants should do it, or at the very least one dead girl and an witness that was missing an arm. He watched and waited for the perfect opportunity.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:40 pm
User Image
Sebastian Arkain
Physik

Physik noticed the crow but didn't think it was unusual. His uncanny photographic memory remembered an article on the population of crows he once looked at in high school.

Part of him wanted to slap her. She didn't know him, how dare she come to that conclusion. But he took a deep breath, and thought about what she said.

He shook his head, backed away and looked to her, "I'm sorry you went through that." he sounded sincere. "The cash is yours no fun required, just a wallet."

[[OOC: Sorry this took so long. Been trying so hard to come up with an response that doesn't make him sound like a sleeze bag, a pompous jerk or a flabbergasted gentleman. I hope this works. Still getting my head around playing him.]]

mc2

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:52 am
Carla Tyson

User Image

Carla looked the stranger over carefully. She didn't see any weapons, but in the age of mutants that really didn't amount to much. He caught up to her quickly. so the odds of losing him weren't favorable. She thought about attacking him, but she didn't like using her power to hurt someone unless there was no other choice.

She sighed and carefully placed the bottom of her left shoe on the wall she was up against. Her right shoe soon followed. She began to ascend the wall backwards until she was about ten feet above the man's head.

She took the cash out of the wallet and shoved it into the pocket of her jeans. She held the wallet in front of her and let go, but the usual fall didn't proceed. Instead the billfold just hung in the air, rotating gently.

"It'll drop once I've put enough distance between myself and it. Please don't follow me. You...actually seem nice, and I don't want to hurt you."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:04 am
Fenrir

User Image
That was the opportunity Fenrir was waiting for. His prey had not only turned her back to him, but she had been kind enough to bring herself closer to him.

He beat his wings a few times and hopped off the ledge. In a matter of seconds he took to his Lycaon form and descended upon the unsuspecting teenager with teeth gnashed and claws outstretched.

Rikki Tikki Travi

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:21 pm
User Image
Sebastian Arkain
Physik

Sebastian noticed her using her ability. He had noticed she had white hair earlier but did not wish to make assumptions. Perhaps she would like to attend a school where she wouldn't be on the run so much. After she relayed her instruction he decided now wasn't the right moment to bring that up. He nodded at her request, wanting to ensure there was a certain distance between him and her.

Then he saw the bird make its move, shifting to a creature that looked very much like Felicia's guardian form, Kerana. At that moment he slapped his hand on his watch, which alerted the other members of his team that he needed their help. He leaped forward grabbing his wallet doing so, then secured it. He hopped left and right avoiding the clutter in the alley way. "Leave her alone!" he yelled at the creature when he was close enough. He was the target that the MRD had requested of Fenrir to bring back alive.

mc2

Nova Blancke

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:30 am
Carla Tyson

User Image

Carla panicked when she saw the stranger leap up toward her with no effort. She inhaled sharply and used her power to change the direction of her gravity to fall up and away from the man. She kept her vision trained on him as she sailed upward.

But then he yelled something that worried her. He was also looked somewhere above her. She craned her neck to look behind her just as she came within the giant wolf's reach.  

BeaMichelle

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:40 pm
Fenrir

User Image
Fenrir was ecstatic to finally have found his target. He landed hard against the girl since they were two opposing forcing hurtling toward once another. Yet he wasn't at all phased since his mass was so much greater than hers. He wrapped one massive hand around her neck and used the other, along with his feet, to claw into the brick wall to bring them to a stop.

"I was wondering how long it would take you to finally show yourself. I was beginning to think I would need to keep up the killing spree for another week at least." he snarled at Sebastian.

He presented the girl, by the neck, to his target and growled, "You're the one they let me out for. You come or I break her neck."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:42 pm
User Image
Sebastian Arkain
Physik

"Fine... you have me" he put his hands in the air approaching the beast. "Now let her go, she has nothing to do with this." He started to wonder who would send this creature to come after him?

His first guess was the Brotherhood since he and Warp have done business in the past together. The recent one being the serum enhancement to over-ride the Mutant Collars the MRD have been using on their captive mutants. Yet this really did not seem like Warp's style. Before, it was a discrete conversation on the phone. This has to be someone else.

Not only is this beast after him, but to take a form that is close to the guardian Kerana is no mere coincidence. No doubt that this was part of his order as well.

mc2

Nova Blancke

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:29 pm
Carla Tyson

User Image

Carla kicked her legs and grabbed at the massive hand in a desperate attempt to escape. Her eyes were shut tight as she cursed her luck and the two jerks that had ruined her day. She heard there exchange and it made her furious.

She did not play that damsel in distress s**t.

Her eyes snapped open, but they had become black as the void of space. She increased the gravity around her by ten and directed it toward the ground. But in her desperation and anger, the field of her gravity shift's influence began to increase slowly. The bricks that the beast was attached to began to shudder as their weight increased until they began to crumble and fall under their own weight.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:34 pm
Fenrir

User Image
Fenrir's satisfaction began to fade almost as soon as the girl in his hand stopped thrashing about. He suddenly felt much much heavier even though he hadn't transformed. The contrast was stark and it frightened his animal sensabilities. There was nothing in the target's docket about that sort of power. He quickly deduced that the girl he'd chosen to act as leverage was a mutant.

He growled, "Girl! Stop or I'll-"

But his words were cut off mid sentence when the bricks he'd secured himself to gave way. His sudden surprise caused him to release his grip on the girl. He snarled and then howled as he fell faster than he could react and hit the ground hard enough to leave an impact crater. He coughed and spit up blood, staining the fur of his muzzle. His vision blurred as he looked up at the girl and his prey. His body felt broken, heavy, and useless. He knew that an attempt at a transformation with the injuries he might have sustained would most likely kill him.

He continued to ponder his situation as he slipped into unconsciousness.

Rikki Tikki Travi

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:56 pm
User Image
Sebastian Arkain
Physik

Physik prepared himself for what the beast would do next with him but something unexpected happened. The beast seemed to have merely fallen from the side of the building. He was prepared to do all he could to soften the girl’s landing but he noticed she wasn’t. Come to think of it the beast didn’t fall did he? He looked at the wolf. It was more like he was thrusted downward. He looked toward the girl. “I’m glad you were able to get out of his grasp...” His sharp eyes could tell that her eyes were totally void of color. This could be a bad sign. He cautiously he approached, “Are you doing alright, up there? He didn’t hurt you, did he?”

mc2

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

Rikki Tikki Travi

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:15 pm
Carla Tyson

User Image

Carla's hair flowed freely in the personal zero-g bubble she had made within the ever expanding heavy zone. She wore an expression of awe as her powers grew more and more out of her control.

"This is incredible...I can feel so much! People, birds, cars...the influence Earth has on them." she gasped.

Her brow began to furrow as she began to feel a bit too much. The structures surrounding her were starting to buckle under the sudden weight increase.

"I...I can't stop it. I can feel the cosmos calling me!" she cried out in a panic. "Help...help me! I've never done this much! I'm going to crush the city!"  

BeaMichelle

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:25 pm

User Image

James Jonah Jameson
Daily Bugle News Network

"JAMES JONAH JAMESON HERE WITH LIVE FOOTAGE OF WHAT'S GOING ON OVER IN CENTRAL PARK. SPIDER-MAN'S MONGRELL SEEMS TO HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS DISTRESSED MUTANT THAT IS FLOATING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE AIR AND IS EFFECTING THE BUILDING RIGHT NEXT TO IT. IT APPEARS SOMEONE ELSE IS OVER THERE... PROFESSOR SEBASTIAN ARKAIN TRYING TO ADDRESS THE SITUATION. WHERE'S THE X-MEN WHEN YOU NEED THEM!? IT'S GOING TO TAKE A LOT MORE THAN THAT TO FIX THIS MESS!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:39 pm
User Image
Sebastian Arkain
Physik

Physik wasn't sure of what to do. He knew the moment he calmed down the girl the building would fall. Yet by the sound of it all if he didn't take action there would be more than just a building with people in it to worry about. He knew he has quick reflexes but they were certainly not quick enough to keep everyone safe. He eyed his watch which was continually blinking since he was fighting the beast which now laid unconscious. He would have been mincemeat now if it weren't for the girl. Could really use the team now... where is everyone?

Sebastian took a deep breath. Maybe if he could get her to focus on just the building for now. Such use of such a power could be draining the girl in the process. He calls out to her. "Breath. Focus. Everything is a distraction focus one thing, focus on the building. Stop it from crumbling! Let go of everything else!"

mc2

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

Rikki Tikki Travi

BeaMichelle

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 7:53 pm
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

Breath… focus… Everything is just a distract- Catherine’s thoughts were interrupted as she heard the news on the radio in a gym on the island of Genosha. She was punching a punching bag, but it hung there as she listened. Once more she heard about the red beast. She couldn’t help but feel responsible for. It did make its first appearance right around the time they had the MRD’s new toy. She couldn’t help but think it was that fox girl she had confronted. Was this a permanent change? It seemed as though this very same beast was responsible for other homosuperior deaths. What has she unleashed? Was it her fault that now all of those innocent homosuperiors died at the hands of this beast?

She felt conflicted, feeling uncertain of what to do. She wanted to talk to someone about what was troubling her, yet she would want to refrain from talking to Warp, considering how pissed off he got nor Blink, she didn’t feel comfortable trusting her yet. At this moment she felt the only one she could trust right now was Theonis, aka Force. She hopped to see him here today at the gym, but no luck yet. Not that she had made arrangements or anything… hoping for a casual meeting would only go so far.

Nova Blancke

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces