Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
"What would you do" GAME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna play?
  Why not.
View Results

PaNdA-KittenKunoichi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:52 pm
Ask a scientist to cure my alergies. If he fails, then just live with it and keep tissues handy.

What would you do if you could be a main character in your favorite tv show/movie/book/manga?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:56 am
Hop right on to that, my life is dull xp

What would you do if you could live forever, but you had to fight in a perpetual war?  

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

PaNdA-KittenKunoichi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:09 pm
Commit suicide.

What would you do if you had a choice between a million dollars, and giving a million dollars to each person in the world who really needed it? (aka, the starving, the homeless, ect.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:07 am
PaNdA-KittenKunoichi
Commit suicide.

What would you do if you had a choice between a million dollars, and giving a million dollars to each person in the world who really needed it? (aka, the starving, the homeless, ect.)

I would give away the millions, hoping that through my acts of charity, I would become famous and make a millions dollars myself 3nodding

What would you do if doctors told you that you were either going to lose your hearing, your sight, your ability to speak, or your sense of taste and smell. You can choose, but you have to choose one. question  

_rio-san_

Lowenna

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:03 am
Tough choice.. It's down to taste or smell. Umm.. Taste I suppose... cry

What would you do if you are starving but you have no food in your house and you're flat broke?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:47 pm
Visit the local soup kitchen.

What would you do if you turned into a tiger?  

PaNdA-KittenKunoichi

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:03 pm
do tiger things mrgreen

what would you do if you given the option that would never go hungry again, but you could only eat steemed pork buns, CHEEP instant ramen, and coke or montain dew?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:34 pm
I'd take that offer.

what would you do if your love hit you on the head with a dictionary and knocked you out on purpose?  

Captain Kiza Pirate

diggy_666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:13 pm
they probly wouldnt really love me then would they

what would you do if the sky was falling  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:08 pm
Um... live my life to the fullest until the sky killed me? O.o;;

What would you do if you were a pixie?

Captain Kiza Pirate

pokemonman2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:45 am
i would either find aperson to play a trick on him or find a fairie and steal it's magic essence

What would you do if you found that you were transformed into a anthro-cat by by A Old lady you ticked off  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:39 pm
Act how I normally do, except cat-like... People are used to me dressing in costume and acting weird in public anyways. XD

What would you do if you had to choose between talking to animals or people?  

PaNdA-KittenKunoichi

mold_cloud

Newbie Noob

5,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:05 pm
I would choose to talk to people. Animals don't brush their teeth.

What would you do if you could have magical witch/wizard powers, but only if you had an immortal and evil enemy that wants to kill you and all your friends?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:14 am
I'd hide my friends, and then take on the bad guy in a heated debate. I'm too stubborn to lose.
I don't need the magic!!

What would you do if you were the ruler of the world?

Captain Kiza Pirate

PoetStorm

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:43 pm
I would get rid of gas powered cars and install free public trollies and trains and busses.

What would you do if you had the choice between eating someone or being eatn by a tiger?  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games