Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gundam Heroes
Gundam Heroes RPG Thread CURRENT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Gundam 06
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:10 pm
Duo just nodded. The last thing he needed was trying to do serious driving if someone came after them. He knew it, too. He wasn't going to argue at this point.

"Wufei should probably go with the prisoners as the only official Preventer here," Heero said. "I can go with him if the two of you want to transport the bomb."

Duo gave Heero an odd look. Did he just suggest that he carry the bomb down to the car?

Heero met Duo's gaze. "We can wait while someone goes and gets the car," he added, noting Duo's expression.

Duo nodded again, and then sighed. This was going to suck.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:36 pm
Trowa just sat there feeling eyes on him. Opening his eyes slowly he saw it was the lady wanting him to leave. Without a word he granted her wish and walked out. Pulling his phone he looked at it and hesitated but dialed and put it to his ear. "Hey.....yeah.....Yeah I know....where are you? Market...oh your leaving? We're in Kalamata....your passing this way by any chance....good. I'm waiting for the others to join up so we can have therapy then I am leaving.....yeah shouldn't be long just a couple of days before they decide who goes where and come.....I'm sorry....No it shouldn't take them too long to get here and whatever, I don't think your produce will go bad. If it does I'll eat it my self....yes I know thats gross, but you haven't had my sister's cooking, spoiled produce is probably better...I don't know its just horrible...Yeah okay talk to you then." and hung up. Looking around he found a big boulder and sat down like he was inside patiently waiting.  

trowashoney

Mia Maxwell
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:40 pm
"Or... you could let me take it," said a voice. The group collectively spun to look at the newcomer. She smiled at them with a startling likeness to Duo.

Said pilot frowned slightly. "Do I know you?" he asked her.

"You might," she said, tilting her head a bit. "How much do you remember about Maxwell's Church?"

The name hit Duo like a bomb. The color drained from his face as he stared at her for a moment. Then, he came back to life in an instant, turning somewhat red as his temper kicked in. "No one was left alive from that," he snapped at her. "I dunno who the ******** you think you are, but I suggest you don't bring that up again."

Heero blinked. Maxwell's Church...? Did that mean Duo was the survivor he'd heard about? Duo never really talked about his past, so there was a lot about the American the others didn't know.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:47 pm
Quatre stepped between the newcomer and Duo. "Miss, we don't know who you are, but I suggest you listen to Duo and never bring that up again." He said a dark tone to his voice.

He and Duo where what you could call 'best-friends.' It stood to reason that they knew a fair bit about each other.

"Heero, Wufei, you take the prisoners. Duo and I will take the bomb." Quatre said looking at the others.  

TheWindySea
Crew

Liberal Autobiographer

Codename Heero Yuy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:52 pm
Heero looked at the girl. She looked familiar to him as well. He nodded at Quatre.

"Sure thing," he said. He had a feeling he knew who she was and wanted to confirm it, but they had to get these guys processed. Considering Quatre looked like he wasn't in a conversational mood and Duo looked ready to hurt her, he didn't really want to delay them.

He turned and headed for the cab of the truck.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:13 pm
Duo backed away from the girl. He hadn't noticed Heero studying her. He didn't take his own eyes off her, though, clearly weirded out by the situation.

But, damn, if she didn't look familiar to him.  

Duo Shinigami Maxwell
Captain

Mia Maxwell
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:27 pm
Mia hadn't expected Duo to react quite so angrily, though she had been fairly sure he wasn't going to react nicely about. However, the bigger surprise had been the shorter blonde with him. She blushed suddenly as he yelled at her and then told Heero and Wufei to take the prisoners.

Winner... Was that Quatre Winner?? She was sure it was.

She saw Heero looking at her before he walked away. "Heero!" she called. "You recognized me!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:35 pm
Relena would nod to Une and Zechs before giving a smile to Mariemaia

"I would like to stay as well. It would be impolite to not thank the 5 of them properly. I haven't seen any of them for awhile now. I hope that won't be too much. I will wait while you have your de-briefing with them and keep Mariemaia company."

She'd eye Dorothy, whom once again gave a knowing smirk. Years ago, it creep her out but now? Not so much

"Though you have no reason to stay, Dorothy."

So cold? Not really. It felt like almost a game. How much had Relena matured and to get the other to talk. To her, a silent Dorothy was much more dangerous then a talkative one.

Conductor Of Discord

Sailor Gundam 06
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:57 pm
"Oh, but I do," Dorothy said. "I'd like to see them as well." She smiled.

Une shook her head at Dorothy. "If I need anything from you, I will call, but I think it might be best if you head back home, Miss Catalonia," she said sharply. While the girl had her uses, she certainly could be grating on ones nerves.

Dorothy laughed, an odd sound, and turned. "I'll just catch up with them on my own time, then," she said, heading for the door.

Mariemeia sighed.

"I don't mind if you stay, Miss Foreign Minister," Une said then, her tone a bit softer. "The two of you can wait in my office. I have a few things I need to get done."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:14 pm
Heero stopped and turned around. She knew him...

"What are you doing here?" he asked her. "Mia Maxwell."  

Codename Heero Yuy
Vice Captain

Duo Shinigami Maxwell
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:31 pm
"Mia..." Duo frowned. He shook his head. "No..." He started looking a bit pale again. "You're... you're dead."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:36 pm
Quatre heard the woman and Heero. He glanced at them. Shaking his head he got into the driver's side of the car, waiting for Duo to get in the passenger seat.

Zechs walked into the room. He handed Lady Une a packet of papers. "My report Lady Une." he glanced at Relena and nodded to her. "Would you like to speak Relena?"  

TheWindySea
Crew

Liberal Autobiographer

Mia Maxwell
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:43 pm
Mia looked down. "I almost was... yes..." She looked at him... more specifically, his injured arm. She put a hand over the same spot on her own. "I felt it..."

She looked at him and then Heero. "We need to talk... but later," she said, addressing them both now. She nodded to Wufei and Quatre. "You have things to do. But... if you don't mind... can I come with you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:50 pm
Une took the papers from Zechs. "Thank you, Wind," she said. She watched the siblings for a moment, then took Mariemeia's hand. "We'll be in my office," she said, turning away and leaving so the siblings could have some time alone.  

Sailor Gundam 06
Vice Captain

Codename Heero Yuy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:14 pm
Heero wasn't thrilled with the idea, but, as she wouldn't be traveling in the truck, he left the decision up to Duo. To emphasize that point, he looked at the American for a moment, and then turned to head back to the truck.

"It's your choice," he told Duo before he climbed into the cab with Wufei.  
Gundam Heroes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games