Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Romance is in the air((need role players)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:16 pm
User Image ~Yui Yum~

Yui grabbed the letter from Kane and walked over to Corbett's room and knocked on her door softly three times. Excuse me, Corbett may I enter in your room? There's something I have to give you Yui said as she waited for a response. She blushed with the thought of Kane purring in her arms and just started to go into a day dream about them going on a date at a cafe', she giggled and spun around giggling and blushing.

Love me or hate me..you'll never be me

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:21 pm
User Image

The laughter, the spinning and dancing stopped as the voice of Yui was heard, the tinkers had stopped snickering and so the female stared at the door with a blank stare ..Come in.. the tinkers had vanished into the darkness of the room and weren't seen anymore as the female sat down on her bed and looked at the door with curiousity as she wondered what it could have been.

PopCandy22

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:22 pm
Kise no Shirube

roak looked at kane and said i got mad not at your siter but at the tinkers for laughing at me and i don't take kindly of being laughed at all. so i walked away. i sensed a presence near hear an enemy from my past. i must leave lure them away from here. give this letter to corbett. it say's that i love you but i must leave because my enemy has finally caught up with me i am sorry for the trouble i have caused you. love, roak zen xavier. it will take a while for me to open a portal big enough to get me far away from here so give that to her so i can open this portal
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:28 pm
User Image

The male's face was shrouded in darkness as he heard what he had to say, he had....madness growing inside of him as he looked at the male I know exactly why she's acting like that now... He said before he walked out of the living room not even giving consideration to take the letter as he took a deep breath Yui! Don't near her you hear me?! Get back here..Right now!! the male yelled down the hall as he was even more worried now than anything, he then looked at Roak So, you....you know....those things that are following you...they wouldn't be strong enough to win against us right now...but you know the way you're doing this, you're just making Corbett insecure, making her feel played...sometimes..it's not good to pick on someones past, do you really doubt our strength that much...? the male wasn't mad, he was..disappointed, he was raging at himself and at Corbett, he wanted to flee with his sister but he knew he couldn't as he frowned.

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:29 pm
User Image ~Yui Yum~

O-oh yes well..ahem, Kane asked me to give you his letter..I guess it's important Yui said as she entered the room and sat on her bead then felt the disturbance from Roak's aura again. She looked at Corbett and then at her mirror only to see an invisible woman in clothing. y life as a vampire seems messed up haha she said trying to make herself smile. She then heard Kane order her to get back to her, Yui got up and black smoke surrounded her as she slowly began to appear in front of Kane Y-Yes Kane? she said as the black smoke made her visible then disappeared

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:46 pm
User Image

Kane looked at Yui as he let out a deep sigh as if the weight from his chest has been lifted, he quickly went over to hold her tightly Thank goodness you came out of there... his embrace got tighter as his face was still dark and filled with worries over Corbett but the fact that Yui was able to make it out soon enough made his heart feel a little lighter I should have waited...I shouldn't have made you go there... his ears were flat as he placed his hand on her head and kept the female close to him.

Corbett stared at the letter, it was the exact same letter as it was before and as she stood up wanting to go out of her room, the door shut and in front of it outside was Kane's scythe which blocked her way of even being able to open the door, the female was quiet as she looked at the ground Why........why....why...Why?!..Why are you doing this to me?! WHY?!...you of all people... As she was saying that the female kept knocking on the door hoping for the scythe to budge some way and she would be able to get out but there was no luck as she dropped to the ground and the tears started welling up in her eyes as she stared at that letter, the darkness was circling her as the tinkers were starting to deform themselves into horrible creatures Aislinn....I...I'm so sorry....I... with feelings of regret and guilt rushing though her veins she took the letter and held it towards her chest, holding onto it tightly as if she was embracing it.

PopCandy22

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:08 pm
Kise no Shirube

i don't think your weak your stronger than you and your sister look. i care to much to let my enemy hurt you all thats why i have to meet them outside and destroy them thats why i have to get far away from this base but i will be back roak continued to sip his tea and took the letter and snapped his fingers and it burned to ashes there no more letter i will tell her my self
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:16 pm
User Image

Kane looked over at the male, his own soul was ripping with the agony of hearing Corbett's screams and cries and the constant banging against her own bedroom door I'd love to hear that. he said bluntly as he then looked at the living room door If you do go, I'd be cautious, right now she suspects you, me and Yui to be decieving her, to be playing around with her emotions, she can get very violent or fall into deep depression if the situation isn't handled well....so if you go..tread with care The male's body shook a little, not with fear..it was..something else but it was something he couldn't describe.

Corbett was sitting there, holding each side of her head as she closed her eyes tightly as she was clutching onto the letter with one of her hands as she started hitting herself on the head repeatedly only hitting it harder each time as the tinkers were deforming even more into scary things, things you'd see in horror movies, scary books, they definately did not look like those cute things anymore with those long sharp fingers, long bodies scary small heads and those grotesque smiles, they slowly were approaching the female their snickering getting louder by the minute.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:25 pm
Kise no Shirube

roak opened a portal to corbett's room and saw what the tinkers have become. roak walk into the portal and gave corbett a hug. everything is alright calm down....i am not mad at you or anything i wouldn't do anything to hurt you. roak put her head on his chest and whispered in her ear. nothing will ever hurt you as long as i am around.
User Image
~i wield hidden weapons so tread softly-roak zen xavier~  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:30 pm
User Image

Corbett was surprised at the sudden embrace as the tinkers started hissing at the male though Corbett wasn't angry at him, she clung to his shirt lightly as she dug her face deep into his chest No....more she whispered as she held onto him tighter Please...I don't want to be alone anymore....no...more... the tinkers too started to shrink down once more in size regaining their cute little shapes as they cried and screamed around them in agony and filled with sorrow as they were showing the emotions of the female the male was holding, she was afraid and hurt, hurt so much by people she held dear that she was afraid of them yet longed for acceptance and belonging more than anything in the world.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:28 pm
User Image ~Yui Yum~

Yui held him softly and cuddled her head on his shoulder feeling his warmth. I-I'm alright Kane..I-I promise I am.. she said as she rubbed his back and smelled his scent, it smelled like sweet sugars and flowers. Yui has never felt this way before, she didn't want to release him Kane..I'm sorry to make you worry.. Yui added as she just smiled and held him even tighter than him. She felt him shaking from the disturbance she felt, Yui released him softly and made her hands rub on his ears softly Relax and just breath Kane and think... she whispered as he eyes began to glow gently

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:58 pm
Kise no Shirube

roak held her tighter and said i am here for you. i will always be there for you in thick and thin. no matter what happens i will all ways be there to catch you when you fall. i will always be around to hold you when you cry. roak took a deep breath and whispered in her ear i love you, corbett roak holding her.
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:42 pm
User Image

Kane looked down at the female and his ears twitched once more as he placed his hand on her cheek and pressed his forehead against hers I'm just happy nothing happened to you and don't worry...I'm fine now~ he chanted as his voice was filling up with more kindness and happiness than before with his other hand he pulled her into an embrace once more as he didn't want the distance between them a light purring could be heard from the male.

Corbett's eyes widened as she couldn't help but start crying as the tears flowed out and the female dug herself into his chest even more R-roak...you're so stupid... her voice being muffled and quieter as she sniffled a little, her face was red and she didn't particularly want him to see it though she felt such happiness going into her just from those words he spoke as her hidden face smiled I....I love you too...Roak... she whispered though on such a level that he could still make out what she said though to be honest it killed her having to say something like that since she was new to it but felt it was the right thing to do.

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:19 am
Kise no Shirube

User Image
roak said come back to the living room with me and we can talk some more. roak kissed her on the forehead and wiped her tears away. someone so beautiful shouldn't cry.  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:21 am
User Image ~Yui Yum~

You're so so cute Kane..haha Yui said blushing as she felt like kissing him, but she didn't believe that now was the right moment to. Yui just smiled and giggled softly hearing him purr and his voice sounding so sweet and elegant. You're not afraid of vampires are you?..my family is very vicious, and known to kill anyone who threatens them... Yui asked as she nuzzled her nose with his giving him an Eskimo kiss.

Kise no Shirube

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games