Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Cosplay Cafè Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
K u r oY u k i
❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

Kuro tucked a strand of dark hair behind her ear and nodded at Sera's question. She then glanced at Quinn and Annie. "Well...." She said, picking up her teacup, "It's kinda complicated... I guess." She sipped her tea. "To put it bluntly, my parents despise me," She admitted, them smiled. She never felt any sadness or pain whenever talking about her parents. She didn't hate them either. Kuro's past has never really bothered her that much and she spoke of it with ease.

Eye Color: Black // Weapon: None // Status: Happy

User Image

x
x

FleurDeLyssity

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:56 am
User Image

Annie McCoy
׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Annie's smiling face quickly turned upside down when hearing about Kuro's parents. "Oh.." She said. She didn't understand why she was smiling though. If she knew her parents hated her she would be devastated. "I... I'm sorry," She added, looking at the table for a moment, then picking up her teacup and taking a sip.

FleurDeLyssity

Ohime-sama Senpai

Tracey is Fabulous

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

AnoHana Meiko
Crew

Interstellar Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:40 pm
User Image
Ɍєη ҒuɉiʘҞą

Ren saw the waiter come by to his table with his food. He ate his food, then left.
*exit*

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:49 pm
User ImageQuinn Tran

════════════════════════════════════════════

Quinn was in the middle of drinking her Sprite when Kuro admitted that her parents actually loathe her. She sat up and looked at Kuro, blinking. How could one's parents despise them like that without remorse? It's so ******** ********> She thought to herself. She kept her gaze on Kuro as her friend smiled, despite heart-shattering news. She wondered if Kuro was smiling to hide the pain. Quinn's dark brown eyes darted over to Annie as she uttered an apology. She internally sighed. What a mood killer.. Although, her curious side couldn't help but wonder why her parents disliked her.. She wanted to ask; however, she didn't want to pry or sound rude and nosy or even bring back suppressed memories or something.

() xxxxxxxx () xxxxxxxx ()

FleurDeLyssity

Ohime-sama Senpai

drops of memories

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sera Capehart
ღ•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤ღ
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs...my only love sprung from my only hate

Sera gave a sad frown. She echoed Annie's stuttered, "I'm sorry" There was a short, awkward silence between the four of them. Sera looked around at her new friends, then down at her lap as she finally broke the silence in a soft voice. "One thing...I always loved about Amaterasu...is that...even if I don't know everyone...they've always felt like the family I lost." She looked up at smiled, quickly blinking away tears. "I can meet new people connect with them immediately...as if we'd always been friends."

When will I find love, Where will he be
And if he's out there, Will he wait for me
How will he know me, Will I know him
Is there no end to all my questioning?

drops of memories

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 5:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
K u r oY u k i

Kuro sipped her tea as her friends apologized; for what, she didn't know. They didn't have anything to be sorry for. "Don't be sorry guys! It's fine! It's what brought me here to this city, after all," She said, giving them a cheery smile. She averted her gaze over to Sera, her smile fading to a neutral line as she listened to her friend speak. She smiled, bigger and brightly this time upon hearing Sera's words. She nodded in agreement. "I know what you mean..." She admitted, "I think it's because we have so much in common, you know? I mean like... we're teenagers that have extraordinary powers or maybe we lost someone or something..." She then stopped, and laughed. "Haha, sorry! I'm just blabbering now!" She smiled.

User Image

x
x

FleurDeLyssity

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bobby8000

Versatile Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 5:35 pm
User Image

Jace entered the cafe, looking around as he did so. He saw an empty table an made his way there, taking a seat. A small Izan hovered over the table, inspecting the menu. Jace smirked. "Did you want something?" Izan straightened, looking towards Jace with disdain. "I have no need for any food or drink, and the stuff you humans ingest is quite foul.... I would, however, like a cup of tea." Jace nodded, having heard the same retort several times. He turned to the waitress who just arrived, ordering two teas.
Their tea arrived quickly, and after finishing, Jace paid for the teas and left.

~~~~Exit~~>  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 7:31 am
User Image

Annie McCoy

Annie smiled when Sera and Kuro talked. It really warmed her heart to hear this. She couldn't agree more with Sera. That was one of the reason she loved this academy; no other school, not even Sunagawa could feel this sort of bonding. She smiled, then laughed. "I know how you feel!" She said with a wide smile.

FleurDeLyssity

Ohime-sama Senpai

Tracey is Fabulous

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:23 pm
User ImageQuinn Tran

Quinn smiled lightly as the other girls talked about the academy and feeling a certain kind of connectedness. Honestly, she had no idea how they felt or what they were talking about, she just nodded along. This was her first year at the academy so she had yet to immediately connect with other students. But that certainly was sort of amazing, to feel a connection between other students in an instant. She has never felt that back at Sunagawa. She picked up her drink and sipped it, then ate her chicken wrap, still remaining quiet. These girls were really cool and sweet though. She hoped they would later become closer friends. And the way they talked so highly of the academy... It must mean that the academy was really as good as they say.

FleurDeLyssity

Ohime-sama Senpai

drops of memories

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:50 am

Sera Capehart
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs...my only love sprung from my only hate

Sera sat back and smiled, feeling happy and contented all of the sudden. The shyness and uncertainty she'd felt before was gone now and she found that she was surrounded by friends. She took another bite of her scone and a sip of her tea. "Wow, the food here is really delicious. I should bring my brother here..." She thought about it. He might not be into it, but he'd come if she asked him to. He might think the costumes were silly, but he'd like the food and the friendly service.

drops of memories

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Tracey is Fabulous

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 2:35 pm
User Image

Annie McCoy

Annie nodded and smiled. Then she took a sip of her tea and a bite of her food. Wiping her mouth with the napkin, she nodded at Sera's comment. "You should! It'd be cool to meet him," She said, smiling.

FleurDeLyssity

Ohime-sama Senpai

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:52 pm
drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Ohime-sama Senpai

Tracey is Fabulous

I'll let death announce my arrival

════════════════════════════════════════════════User Image
Or else you might not see me coming

E z n D e u v a n t

The bell of the Cafe front door rung, signaling the arrival of a new customer. His figure was slim, slightly tall, with a 'pale' air about him. The hair on his head was a dull black, which seemed to lighten up his lifeless face, eyes gray and mouth a pale color. He looked positively dead, though still sort of handsome, as if the undead had an ability to age well.
As he walked through the doors, he blushed a bit to see only girls inside. A small sigh escaped his lips before he tried to distance himself by sitting at a table away from the small group. A waitress came up to him and asked for his order. Hesitantly, he asked for black coffee. The girl nodded and went off to get the coffee.

His eyes scanned the cafe once more before he pulled out a small item from his pocket and looked at it. It was somewhat like a new age pocket watch. It held a picture of him with his two dearest friends, now dead.

════════════════════════════════════════════════
I'm alive here, I can survive dear
Though the weather might change
Well, my heart remains the same

OOC:

Reviall

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
K u r oY u k i

Kuro sipped her tea, which was to beginning to cool. She turned to Sera and nodded in agreement to Annie's statement. "I don't take his class, so I think it'd be nice to meet him personally," She smiled. Her attention was torn away from her friends and to the door when she heard it open. She watched as a dark-haired boy sauntered in, and sat by himself at a table away from them, then ordered something. Kuro gazed at the boy's unique appearance. She had a feeling he wasn't human, maybe some other race, and readily assumed the attended Amaterasu Academy. A lot of strange races attended the Academy, after all.

User Image

x
x

FleurDeLyssity

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

Reviall

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:40 pm
User ImageQuinn Tran

Quinn sat silently and ate her food, still listening intently to the conversation. She thought meeting Sera's older brother would be nice, she had yet to catch a sight of him, anyways. She turned to look at Kuro, catching her eyes on a guy that walked in. The boy looked rather... Strange. Must attend Amaterasu.... Quinn thought to herself. Tons of weirdos attend the academy. Although, tons of weirdos live in the city as well. "See something you like?" She asked Kuro, eyebrows raised suggestively, her tone joking.

FleurDeLyssity

Ohime-sama Senpai

drops of memories

Reviall

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:22 pm

Sera Capehart

Sera looked to Annie and then Kuro, almost surprised. "Really? Sure, I'm sure he'd like to meet my new friends. He'll probably just be glad i made any in the first place." She gave an awkward laugh. "He used to be a student at Amaterasu too. I guess something about this place made him want to come back and teach." Her attention turned to Quinn for a moment when she spoke to Kuro. Sera looked back at Kuro and followed her line of sight to see what she had been looking at. She noticed the boy for the first time. She hadn't even seen him walk in. His appearance didn't faze her one bit. She had been going to Amaterasu long to be used to that sort of thing.

drops of memories

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Tracey is Fabulous

Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out