Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purgatory Academy

Back to Guilds

High School Might Just Literally Be Hell 

Tags: Angels, Demons, School, Souls 

Reply Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]
The Courtyard and Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:19 pm
User Image
It's never enough for you baby
Don't want to play your game anymore
No matter what you say

Luna smiled and played along with her sister. "You know I wouldn't mind. The fairer sex has a way of being much more alluring." She said as she walked with her sister. Wasn't this always how it was? Her sister was younger by ten minutes. That's all it had taken for her sister to follow her into the world, and yet now she followed Sol wherever they went.

Luna wasn't as sure about who she was. She'd grown believing she was a demon for most of her life. However... there were times that she didn't think the same way now. Wasn't she too calm and quiet to be wicked? She could never tell. Her nanny had told her that her mother and father could only be right, because they knew them since birth. Perhaps she did over analyze it a bit, they were most likely right and she was just a tamer demon than most. "There's the entrance, Sunny."

I'm all out of love for you, baby
And now that I've tried everything
I'll numb the pain, 'Til I am made of stone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:08 pm
User Image

I have seen beasts bathed in glory,User Image

Sariel walked out onto the grounds and stretched. He let out a deep breath and looked up at the sky. "Well. Time to get another drink," he said. "I could use it after all that." He chuckled running his hand through his hair.

tread across the angels as they crawl.

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
Xandra_Eiryklav rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:47 pm
User Image

((Rolling to spot Sariel))
As they neared the building where Ashtoreth's office was Soliel spotted Sariel, a very homeless looking angel wandering across campus.
She pulled her sister in close and whispered, "I didn't know they let hobos live on campus. Not sure mommy would approve."

Soliel looked at her sister with her cutest grin that actually looked innocent and honest. As for if it actually was, only Soliel knew for sure.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:09 pm
User Image
No matter what you say

Luna looked at her sister in surprise. "I... I don't..." She looked at the man her twin had brought her attention to. "I have two words to say to you, Miss Sunshine. Remus. Lupin." She grinned, wondering if her sister would catch on. She couldn't remember if Sol had ever gotten past the first couple chapters of Harry Potter or not.

Stopping, she held the door open for her twin. "After you, M'Lady." She bowed playfully. In reality, she knew that Soleil was a likable girl. Send the amicable one in first, and she could hide in the background until Ashtoreth was ready for her.

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:38 pm
User Image Hold it together, birds of a feather,
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.

Abaddon headed out onto the grounds. He looked for Liz but she was nowhere to be found. He sat down on one of the garden divider walls and figured it would be best to wait. He would tell Liz what was going on and let her decide if she still wanted to go on the date or not.

I have the answer, spreading the cancer,
You are the faith inside me.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:18 am
User Image

"I am a Demon, of course." Arine replied, blinking rapidly as she walked along side Lilith. There was a small part of her that wanted to offer help, but she would wait. It was better not to offend the other girl just yet. Victoria hung limply in her grip, sulking.

At the threat, she shied away a bit more, though. She'd never been threatened with a cane before, and the thought of being hit with one for something she wouldn't do anyways didn't sit well. "I would never! So don't you dare or I'll have Victoria trip you and hit you back."  

Enxydys

Dangerous Lover

7,050 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:41 am
User Image
I'm about to lose my mind
you've been gone for so long
I'm running out of time

Lilith pouted and stuck her tongue out. "I was only teasing." She said as she continued on, not noticing that Arine and moved further away from her. She hummed lightly, taking in this new information about the person next to her.

"A demon hm? I don't know what I am." She frowned lightly. "I just know that there's something weird about me." She shrugged lightly. "Guess that's what happens when you're caught in the crossfire of a fight between an angel and a demon." She paused for a moment and grinned. "Dorms aren't much further now, are they?" She asked, they'd been walking for about the right amount of time now.

I need a doctor
call me a doctor
I need a doctor, doctor
to bring me back to life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:01 am
User Image

"You were caught between an angel and a demon?" Arine asked, curious depite herself. That wasn't exactly a rare happening, more common than one would think lately, but she'd never spoken to someone who'd been caught inbetween before.

At Lilith's question, she glanced up. Surprised to see that the building in front of them was, indeed, the girls dormitory. "Yes, we are here. Just up these stairs." She said, hopping up the first three and spinning to look down at her. "You don't mind walking with a Demon then? Not that I would do anything, of course."  

Enxydys

Dangerous Lover

7,050 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:25 am
User Image
I'm about to lose my mind
you've been gone for so long
I'm running out of time

Lilith nodded. "I'm guessing that something happened between them previously, but to everyone else it just looked like they randomly opened fire on each other right there in the middle of the street. Everyone was in a panic and... well I was pushed out in the way." She shrugged lightly. "I'm the result of that, it seems."

"My dorm's up here too. This landing." She turned down the hall. "No I don't mind. Why? Should I? I mean... I hang in the balance between the two of you for the most part, and honestly I see nothing wrong with either of you." She said as she walked up to the door of her dorm. "Is this one yours too?"

I need a doctor
call me a doctor
I need a doctor, doctor
to bring me back to life

X-Yami-no-Ko-X rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:21 pm
User Image

Talya Schwarz

Oh my paper rose, strike a borrowed pose

((Rolling to notice Sariel))

Talya lit her partial cigarette once she was out side. She exhaled slowly before walking across the grass. She looked around hoping she wouldn't find any trace of Sariel, but lo and behold, she spotted him. He body tensed slightly and she inhaled on the cigarette. "I'm definitely going to need more of these," she said to herself as she turned and headed toward the gate.

And they'll never know your frail truth

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
X-Yami-no-Ko-X rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:26 pm
User Image

I have seen beasts bathed in glory,User Image

((Rolling to notice Talya))

Sariel started making his way toward the campus gate. He noticed a female heading the same direction but his mind was focused on getting that drink that he didn't notice that it was his own daughter. He was going to do as Az suggested and give her her space for a while hoping she would calm down enough to at least consider what they had to say. He figured the best way to do that would be to be off campus for a while.

tread across the angels as they crawl.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:10 pm
User Image
No matter what you say

Luna held the door open once again for Soleil. "So where are we going?" She asked as she looked outside. It was getting on in the afternoon. Four maybe? She hummed lightly. She kind of wanted to take a nap, but she didn't want to let Sol out of her sight just yet. "Shall we pick our dorm?"

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:17 pm
User Image

Soleil skipped towards the dorms, swinging her bag wildly as she did so.
"Yes we can pick our room first." She replied, "That way I have both hands free to do whatever I wish to whomever I want!"
She let out a giggle that was close to a cackle, but still sounded innocent... just mildly insane.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:29 pm
User Image
No matter what you say

Luna hummed and smiled. "Anyone at all?" She grinned and shook her head. "What if they happen to be taken, sister mine? You wouldn't pull out all stops would you?" She turned and looked out over the grounds. "I'm sure there are tons of students here that have been in the same system since they were really young."

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:33 pm
User Image

"Once they meet me, they will know we are destined for each other. It doesn't matter if they have a girlfriend or a boyfriend." Soleil replied, "We got our looks from Mommy and our kind hearts from Daddy. Who could possibly resist? It will be magical. I will find you someone too. Or you could just join in on whatever relationship I acquire."

Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff