the smallest empire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:15 pm
Dib watched the invader run off and then looked back to Zim "Its alright. Im alive arnt I" he said. that was a good day though he was getting a little light headed and he fell to his knees from the pain he was in "she said something sending us to be dicested..." he thought that this should be told. Zim needed to know that his race was after them. it wasnt enough that Zim was already trapped on earth so why not jest leave them alone. its not like any of them would care if him and Zim jest minded there own busnueses on a planet that sucked more than he ever rembured. "Zim.....im losing to much blood" he said.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:44 pm
Zim made sure to support the human though this was simply becuase his Tallest in danger and hurt. "Your a cry baby you know that." Zim told him while holding the boy up enough to he wouldn't fall asleep and checking the wounds. Serous yes and potentailly life threatening if left untreated but not curable. "Though Zim advices you to lay down for a few days after this." Zim had a feeling Dib would hate him for a moemtn with having the seer the wounds shut but he woudlnt be bleeding out.
His Pak gave a small heat based gadget that he didn't bother explaining as he turned it on and pulled the clothing out of the way. The heat woudl hurt but he wouldn't die form it, though Zim made sure to clena it somewhat beofre administering the heat.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:00 pm
"Ha....last time i checked i wasnt crying" Dib said though staying still for a few days did sound really nice. He knew he could live threw this, Zim had given him worse and he was able to live threw it and he knew he needed to stay awake for the time being or he might slip into a coma and he didnt want that to happen. he wanted to know why Tak had attacked and why exactly Zims old leaders whanted them dead, they couldnt be that much of a threat to the Irken empire. There was jest two of them after all.
He ignored the pain and heat as best he could and thinking helped him ignore it "why would Tak come after me...your old leaders want you dead..." he asked since it was something to think about

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:05 pm
Those were htings Zim wondered himslef but a few possible answeres came to mind. "Potentail promotion to full Invader. Simply removing me snese I have caused .. more than a few difficulities for them int he past. More than even your aware of." Fortuantly Tak hadn't severed anythign or borken any bones which meant she had been on simply a capture mission this time, next time may in fact be a totally different sotyr.
Once he finished the seering of Dib's wounds was done he stashed it away and rumaged for another device of somesort. "This will stop the pain, preent massie scaring and will help you heal faster." Sadly the goope he had to apply didn't smell the greatest. "And dont' ask where this comes form Dib. You don't wnat to know."

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:49 pm
Well now that he smelled like a rotting corps Dib guessed that he would never want to know ware this stuff came from. "Thanks....i think" he said since he didnt know if he should thank for now smaling like this now. "We should get home...its dangeroud being out now with Tak here" he said. still wondering why exactly she was there and why Zims old leaders wanted them dead. Well He guessed he could understand why they wanted Zim apperntly they do not have a good past with one another but still it was strange to him. But he wouldnt push at all until he knows more about what is going on

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:53 pm
Gettign back to base wasn't as difficult or problematic as Zim had thaught ti would be. Lucky them aparnelty. Why Dib kept INSISTING this was his hoem he had no clue. It was a base! Not a home! He'd yell at him later for it currnelty makign sure he didn't die was a top priorty. "Your staying and resting! Zim doest nto care that you are my Tallest! Your staying!" He snapped snese they were now in an arguemnt about Dib remaiing in bed.
How was he suppsoed to protect and care for his Tallest if his Tallest didn't bloody listne to him?
"Your laying down even if Zim has to cut off your limbs for it to happen!" Of course now they were just in a flow blown arguemnt it seemed. Amazing how they jsut jumped right into it.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:42 am
Dob didnt know how many times he explaned to Zim that to him home and base was the same thing. and it was jest something to call a place your staying at so its not that big a deal but now there was more to be done "Zim Im fine really you dont need to make me lie down iv been threw worse" he said back, well he had and he wanted to be able to do something even if it was killing someone "your worring over me for nothing Zim Go do...Zim stuff and let me take care of myself" he said since he was used to taking care of himself because no one ever took the time to even ask if something was wrong when he was bleeding out in the past.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:49 am
"You are my Tallest! And as such I have to take care of you! LAY DOWN!" Zim rouhgly shoved Dib back down, maybe his bed side manner could use some improvement but at the moemtn that wasn't needed. "Bad enough Zim couldn't keep you safe when Tak attacked so Zim will take care of you now!" Even hurt the boy coudl still fight him, well if he had to sit on him to make him better than he would.
"Zim will sit on you!" He explained suddnely before using the full wieght of his body to pin the boy down and keep him on the coutch. "Watch TV or whatever it is you do when your not feeling well Zim will do the rest!" Though this came out sparatic as the two flaield and faught.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:24 pm
Dib glared but then he blushed a little and smirked "you want to sit on me. alright then Zim i can play this game as well" he said reaching up with both hands and took hold of both of Zims Likku. If he was so insesting on sitting on him then he could have some fun and do a little molesting of his own. After all he learned that rubbing the Likku the right way could turn Zim on. ofcorse they would know ware eachothers soft sopts were at this time. ANd he did like he he found out about it to "TV is boring you know that Zim..." he said with a smirk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:32 pm
Zim's thin lip pulled back over his sharpened teeth reavling a somehwa tlopsidded grin that was all fanged grinning delight.He trusted Dib to not harm hsi lekku, or him, and the human trusted him to not kill him. Desptie programing registering Dib as his Tallest Dib was on some level far more than that to him. What it was he didn't know but .. he really liked it.One leg was partically pinning Dib's left leg to the coutch while the other was keeping him standing, at this level they were acutally eye level. "I woudl prefer you heal before we do this." He admitted but added as an after thaught suddnely. "Buf if it is what my Tallest wishes ..?" He asked knowing the answer full well.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:06 am
Dib smiled "Zim ill tecanely be laying down....you want that right" he said "and iv been hurt werse than this you know that to...you caused most of those injerys to me" There had be a few times ware Zim did break some of his bones and even with a cast on he still kept going after him. He didnt give up he gave himself that. "Besides at this point i kind of like pain. Its like knowing you will always be there to hurt me or something...and pain feels kind of nice...and now im turning into a Masokist"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:18 am
"By human standards yes you are. Irken, not so much we have a higher pain tolerance than your species." Bareing in mind Dib's still soemwhat 'fragile' state, and he used the term loselsy. "Zim will try not to break any of your fraile huamn bones htan."

Morning After

True to hsi word Zim had been gentle, by IRken standards anyway. Which was sitll rough for human but Dib let him knwo if he got to rough to the point of being to painful, which he woudl relent somewhat. The huamn still was asleep ont he floor upstairs and Zim had retreated ot his lab deep int e Earth for some not entriely needed reasearch.
He simply felt the need to full fill old habbits mainly.
He had made an attmept someitme ago to recover Skooge's remain, or what was left of them after he incinerated them but they were gone. More than liekly carried off by the winds or scavangers more than liekly. Though not finding ways of destorying the planet were difficult sense he ocudlnt' fully impliment them anymore he found amusment sitll in thinking of vares ways he coud have done it.
Also possibly finding a way to bringGIR back, evne if it was just a shadow.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:41 pm
Dib still hated to sleep, he sometimes wished he was Irken so he wouldnt have to sleep. He never told Zim this because he knew it was stupid but for him sleep was alot more horrabul than anything he had ever come across when he was awake most of the time.
And he never knew if he would wake up with his mind or not. That is what scarred him the most. But even his body would make him sleep sometime and after goind a round like that with Zim he knew he needed it. This though was not a good thing this time. He started thrashing around on the floor and screaming. not the kind of scream that he was in pain but jest screaming and he thrashed around so much the he even would bump into the couch and the walls making him claw at them like they were attacking him and that caused him to scream even more

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:47 pm
Zim worked before an odd noise reasched him strange thogh it sounded like Dib. What had the human done this time? Sighign with massive annoyance and pushing himself out of the chair to head upstairs. Inelady hoping the boy hadn't accidnelty found te purple acid he kept int he fridge. Going p the elevator where the scremaing and soudns got louder Zim just tapped his foot as the annoyghnly soft music played and the scremaing got louder.
"Dib! Zim cannot work like this!" He yelled as the door opened and Dib was .. well apanrlty decided the couthc was evil orsomehting. ".." Humans were so strange at times. "Dib! Wake up! Your oud! And uh .. annoying! yes! Annoying!" He yelled while quickly moving to the tohers side and attmpeitng to wake him up.
Maybe he coudl try slapping him.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:00 pm
Dib tecanly was awake but his mind wasnt there. He wasnt sure exactly ware it was but it was not a good place, it was in a place ware everything seemed to be trying to attack him and he had no idea currently ware he was. He scramed more and cluched his head arching his back off the ground and kept thrashing.
He hated it when things like this happened but it saddly happened more than he would like to admet

one on one rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff